BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

The Brothers Grim have backed the manager again, we are hurtling towards relegation.

Bilaj has dismissed those wanting his removal as a minority, thousands of emails disregarded

They are finally in the presence of fans, what are they doing to help the cause?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in despair with the latest Venky comments like everyone else.

I can't make my mind up whether they are the most clever and evil conmen I've ever come across-------in which case we are stuffed

OR------they are incredibly dumb and believe what they are saying------in which case we are stuffed.

Either way------we are stuffed.

Never accept an all expenses paid trip to a foreign country, flying business class paid for by multi millionaire football owners.

(I can't believe you actually typed that T4E. It will be the trip of a lifetime. Who in their right mind would turn it down? Not going isn't going to make a difference, they would just get somebody else to go along)

I've been on dozens of trips far more enjoyable than going to a fairly nondescript city for 5 days whilst having to kowtow to the idiots who are sending my

beloved club down the drain.

we need to hear a report from the FF folk on their return to get the full story and then make comment.

However, the only reason they should be over in Pune is to tell Venkys how dire Kean is and thet he has lost the support of the fans, and that many view the Venkys as inept owners who need to listen. Every opportunity needs to be taken to press home these points or the visit is wasted. If there is any other reason you 9 have attended please advise.

Pune 9: please own up how many of you have got the autograph of donut boy Kean?

we need to hear a report from the FF folk on their return to get the full story and then make comment.

However, the only reason they should be over in Pune is to tell Venkys how dire Kean is and thet he has lost the support of the fans, and that many view the Venkys as inept owners who need to listen. Every opportunity needs to be taken to press home these points or the visit is wasted. If there is any other reason you 9 have attended please advise.

Pune 9: please own up how many of you have got the autograph of donut boy Kean?

1st point is sensible. Saves us replying at 4am in the morning when we've had a few beers.

I dont believe any of us have got Keans autograph.

You should do Ste, he's "brilliant" apparently according to Balaji.

Check out the LT website later today when they update it. "Unbelievable" is the headline at the top of the front page of the paper. It might be hard to gauge from afar but the overall mood has got even worse over the last few days.

Here's hoping you guys get to make your mark and speak to them, failing that issue a statement to the press, which doesn't sound easy, but we really need you to.

You'll have seen the polls on here 95% want Kean out. Only 15% believe in Venky's. Crisis? What crisis?

Well (Please don't use that word again) this India trip, and the Pune game. This is bloody ridiculous, because if it has become just a holiday for the Pune 9 , then its time that we forget about protests etc. We can't he voicing our anger, only for the 9 to be

there over there and not saying anything. If it takes Kammy to pay for his own trip, to go and raise the concerns with the owners,.then we should salute him. The Pune9 should never have accepted this gift, if they were not going to discuss all these burning issues.

Are we playing today, didn't know we have a match.

I agree. This trip looks like it's rapidly turning into a jolly and a very cleverly orchestrated one at that by Venky's!

And why when I watched the Granada Tonight clip did I see one of the FF party getting Venkatesh Rao's autograph. What the hell is all that about?

The FF party is supposed to be out there to be objective – not posing for bloody photos and getting pieces of paper signed! It sucks.

The FF party needs to be putting across the right message and forcing the issue. Being steamrollered by the Indians does nobody any favours and only allows Venky's to pedal the myth that nothing is wrong.

It's a joke.

Read my comments on the previous page, we had an unexpected unplanned meeting with Venketesh at a temple he is responsible for being built, on the start of a huge religious festival. It was a simple meet & greet, like more than "hi" and some chit chat about the weather. We're hardly going to start demanding answers in that scenario, no more than I'd have interrogated members of the Walker Trust at midnight mass.

Glenn, Target in your sights, Your froze, you missed..

Glenn can defend himself, but I would suggest there are times and places for discussions.

Sometimes one has to be diplomatic and polite.

Softly softly catch the monkey.

Read my comments on the previous page, we had an unexpected unplanned meeting with Venketesh at a temple he is responsible for being built, on the start of a huge religious festival. It was a simple meet & greet, like more than "hi" and some chit chat about the weather. We're hardly going to start demanding answers in that scenario, no more than I'd have interrogated members of the Walker Trust at midnight mass.

Yeah, and that's the sole reason they took you to see his lovely temple. It's another opportunity for them to show how great they are and to gag the FF party.

It's simple. They know that if they don't give you the forum, you can't ask the questions you hopefully want answering.

They've certainly put you guys in a tricky position but you need to force the issue.

Glenn, Target in your sights, Your froze, you missed..

I don't think any of the people here are stupid enough to risk proper discussion, just to get a rant out at the first opportunity they get ('cos if that happens it'll be the only chance and that would be a real waste).

I've been on dozens of trips far more enjoyable than going to a fairly nondescript city for 5 days whilst having to kowtow to the idiots who are sending my

beloved club down the drain.

That's because you're a Dr on a big wedge. I think every person who was asked to go and could go, did go. Are we to assume that every person on the fans forum is not a real fan and a sell out? Whereas the righteous fans are all members of this board (but not the ff)?

That's an unfortunate coincidence isn't it?

If no discussion has been held with the Raos so far, when is this scheduled to happen?

Am I right in thinking that it actually may not even happen?

If thats the case, whats the point of even being there?

We've said all along that could be a possibility, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying.

We've said all along that could be a possibility, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying.

So, again, why did you think this trip would benefit Rovers fans other than yourself?

1st point is sensible. Saves us replying at 4am in the morning when we've had a few beers.

Please tell Balaji that he is deluded if he believes thousands of emails have been generated by a few people. Tell him the truth that that they have been sent by thousands of devoted Rovers fans who believe their club is being shafted.

If you were to do that it would alone make your trip wortwhile-------from our point of view I mean.

I just cant fathom out why the members of the FF didnt agree an agenda before agreeing to travel?

Travelling 5000 miles in the hope of a 15 minute meeting, where football may or may not be discussed, and where the manager most certainly wont, seems bizarre to me. Surely the FF members have ended up inadvertantly stroking the Venys ego?

I am so confused by this whole charade.....................

Archived