BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

Thanks for all the good wishes ... I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve ... Hoping to pack some old shirts and do some missionary work whilst there.

I've been to various parts of india , if u thinking of missionary work ... pls work with a local church... they know the local sentiments and safety will be taken care...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Are the 'Pune 9' by any chance flying with the squad?

No we are flying schedule and they are flying charter.

I'll be posting from my iphone and tweeting, I'm sure people will be blogging as well.

• Backroom

I doubt you will get much in the way of updates either way from the game, I very much doubt there will be WiFi and the guy who normally updates the site isn't going I believe.

Cheers. Are you going out on the big bird via Dubai?

No, but I would love to ride the big bird.

Don't forget to turn your data roaming off.

Crikey it's expensive over there

Will use wireless, or get a SIM from a work colleague who lives there.

I've been to various parts of india , if u thinking of missionary work ... pls work with a local church... they know the local sentiments and safety will be taken care...

I took it to mean that he would be using his old shirts to convert some of the natives to the Rovers, not church work. :rover: Though it's possible I misunderstood, in which case more power to him. :tu:

I took it to mean that he would be using his old shirts to convert some of the natives to the Rovers, not church work. :rover: Though it's possible I misunderstood, in which case more power to him. :tu:

If you take a look at my signature you would know it must be the former reason ;)

Does anyone know the game against Pune F.C. on Friday will they be broadcasting it on either RoversPlayer or radio Lancashire or will it just be txt updates? sorry could not think think of any other place to put this.

Do you really give a flying about it? I couldn't care less tbh

Does anyone know the game against Pune F.C. on Friday will they be broadcasting it on either RoversPlayer or radio Lancashire or will it just be txt updates?

I don't think the game is on but the visit to the Snake Farm is live on Animal Planet - Channel 535. There are also talks of the visit beng made into a special "Casualty" episode in 2012.

I don't think the game is on but the visit to the Snake Farm is live on Animal Planet - Channel 535. There are also talks of the visit beng made into a special "Casualty" episode in 2012.

:lol::lol:

coffee exited mouth after reading that bob, very good.

bon voyage y'all

Ive been living in india for the past three years as asia pacific manager of my company and i have not seen a single soul who has heard of Rovers.If this friendly manages to convert the hordes of Big 4 fans here,that would be beneficial to the club and to Venky's

I've visited Pune once,small city with just a fort and museum around.But the road trip from mumbai to pune is picturesque and the stadium is thereabouts

I will be absolutely delighted to catch up with rovers fan here in India,,hopefully you guys can take some time out to meet fans here.Me and my lad will try to catch a Rovers victory there :P

Please let all this royalty from the Venkys not deter you from your objective of coming back to announce Kean's dismissal.

Archived