SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pune trip

only2garners

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clement to be appointed.

Either the Pune 9 did not get over sufficiently well the feelings about Kean or, Venky's, IMO, are just clowns who don't listen and don't feckin care. I think it's the latter.

Enough of the bullsh1t - VENKY'S OUT, KEAN OUT.

Ewood Spark. Please resign from the Fans Forum. You do not represent our views.

The Fans Forum and it's role needs to be reviewed in my opinion - that's two members in the last few days have stated that they do not claim to represent fans, despite the FF page on Rovers.co.uk stating explicitly that it does. I posted that link to the leader of the FF and got no response.

If they do not represent the fans then the official site should be updated to avoid any confusion.

ES, you are undoing all of the work Tom and Glenn have done to put right the negative perceptions from fans about the trip.

I can understand your frustration, to a point, and I can understand your blind faith in Rovers (as was) but I can't understand you blind faith in Venkys.

I refuse to believe you've been bought by some international corporate hospitality.

I echo the above, especially the first paragraph!

Turning into a great thread once again ;)

I know Ewood Spark personally, nice chap, passionate Rover fan, and despite me not agreeing with some of his comments, the rest of you need to understand alternative views are allowed, not everyone conforms to the popular consensus.

I see the issues with him going to Pune, I understand all that, but he is allowed to voice his opinion without being hounded off the board by the majority.

Let's have it right Gav, he dished it out, so he should be able to take it.

Playing the superior fan card is never a wise move, he is entitled to cheer on Kean to his hearts content, others want a change for the good of the club.

'tremblers' etc and an all round sneering attitude to his fellow fan is going to get a barrowload of replies.

Its not simply the nature and consequences of protest that's stirred up a hornet's nest------its you with your holier than thou, know all superiority which is completely at odds with your statements.

If you automatically give full support to whomever Rovers employ, what's the point of you going to Pune? A tailor's dummy would have done as well.

Worse, you sneer at those people who have more insight than you and have the balls to do something about it------like Glen who's worth a hundred of you. Its not a virtual world on here-----it consists of genuine Rovers supporters. You are part of a tiny minority

and can't work out why and so you write 95% of the fans off as living in a virtual world while good old you lives in the real one. You should heed what several people have advised and shut up for a while before you become even more of a laughing stock.You're giving the Pune 9 a bad name.

As for Kean, real people in the real world have made their minds up weeks if not months ago on the basis of evidence not some dumb,misguided loyalty you don't come across outside of Downton Abbey. You really think there's a chance of him winning matches on any regular basis?

What planet are you on?

Carlos 090!!!!!!!He's back, with his withering minuses!

Its not simply the nature and consequences of protest that's stirred up a hornet's nest------its you with your holier than thou, know all superiority which is completely at odds with your statements.

If you automatically give full support to whomever Rovers employ, what's the point of you going to Pune? A tailor's dummy would have done as well.

Worse, you sneer at those people who have more insight than you and have the balls to do something about it------like Glen who's worth a hundred of you. Its not a virtual world on here-----it consists of genuine Rovers supporters. You are part of a tiny minority

and can't work out why and so you write 95% of the fans off as living in a virtual world while good old you lives in the real one. You should heed what several people have advised and shut up for a while before you become even more of a laughing stock.You're giving the Pune 9 a bad name.

As for Kean, real people in the real world have made their minds up weeks if not months ago on the basis of evidence not some dumb,misguided loyalty you don't come across outside of Downton Abbey. You really think there's a chance of him winning matches on any regular basis?

What planet are you on?

Help! Help! I'm being cyber bullied!

Nah ... more like being savaged by a virtual dead sheep.

47 you are either deliberatly misreading my posts or are terminally thick. Find me a post where I have praised Kean ... go on I challange you. I dare say that, if you canvassed the supporter base you would find very little praise for Kean at the moment. That is not the point of my argument. What is the point is that a small minority (the tremblers) would rather create a negative undercurrent on a match day rather than do the one thing we sign-up to the day we become a fan ... SUPPORT the team. It worked against Arsenal and I gave my opinion as to why the negativity was subdued for that game.

Worse, you sneer at those people who have more insight than you ...

Insight! Which do you consider more insightful? Spending a week with the players and staff and meeting the owners ... or ... Spending a week bobbing around in this cesspit of negativity?

Let's have it right Gav, he dished it out, so he should be able to take it.

Playing the superior fan card is never a wise move, he is entitled to cheer on Kean to his hearts content, others want a change for the good of the club.

'tremblers' etc and an all round sneering attitude to his fellow fan is going to get a barrowload of replies.

Nothing new on here Matty, the last few pages are over the top for me, thats all I'm saying.

Abbey - You're 'avin it' next time I see you :angry:

***Dwarf cage fighting clip alert*** :lol:

47 you are either deliberatly misreading my posts or are terminally thick. Find me a post where I have praised Kean ... go on I challange you. I dare say that, if you canvassed the supporter base you would find very little praise for Kean at the moment. That is not the point of my argument. What is the point is that a small minority (the tremblers) would rather create a negative undercurrent on a match day rather than do the one thing we sign-up to the day we become a fan ... SUPPORT the team. It worked against Arsenal and I gave my opinion as to why the negativity was subdued for that game.

Insight! Which do you consider more insightful? Spending a week with the players and staff and meeting the owners ... or ... Spending a week bobbing around in this cesspit of negativity?

Seriously stop posting and digging a bigger hole for yourself, take a deep breath and stop being so arrogant.

I havent got a problem with you but you are doing yourself no favours!

I'd definitely go to India in biz class on a freebie than than have to talk to terminally thick fans like me! You stick with the 5% mate.

Keep on waiting for Kean to turn it round and you'll find out how thick you really are. Everybody else knows.

Archived