BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

How about we start to burn India flags at the stadium? Its a horrible and disrespectful thing to do but would catch Venkys and the media eye big time. This worked wonders for Liverpool.....Their fans burned the American flag and it got great coverage in the media. Torch Indian flags around the ground and it will hav an effect.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isnt JUST kean though is it. This isnt our club anymore. It's Venky's club, and as far as i can tell, we aint invited to the party. Under Walker and his trust I felt like i was part of something. Now i just feel like I'm part of someone elses thing. Allow Blackburn Rovers under Venky's.

Think that was what i said. I meant more in the sense giving too much of personal opinion rather than doing his job as a journalist. I get what you mean though and agree with you. It's just seriously worrying times. Hard to see any light at the end of this tunnel we're in.

I don't want to sound too harsh on Andy, he is probably following orders in all fairness.

How about we start to burn India flags at the stadium? Its a horrible and disrespectful thing to do but would catch Venkys and the media eye big time. This worked wonders for Liverpool.....Their fans burned the American flag and it got great coverage in the media. Torch Indian flags around the ground and it will hav an effect.

that would be probably the worst idea we could possibly do.

Burning flags would be a really bad idea in my opinion. We're better that resorting to that. It's more important for us to stick together and rally up more support from other fans. We all love rovers and we need to stick together. More bad results or a new contract will make alot of others join the protests because regardless of individual views we all want the best for the club

12 months ago we had a competent manager, John Williams, Tom Finn, a clue, a family run club, a well run organisation, the fans had a say, a paying sponsor, media strength, friends in high places, respect from all levels of football!

As a write this we have none of the above! SAD TIMES!!!!

That's a wrap! Send this to Venky's

I am 100% aware that some the "supporters" who went weren't actually die hard Rovers fans and simply treated it as a holiday. At least one was definitely just the wife of a fan who has no interest in Rovers whatsoever... it was just a wasted opportunity or simply pointless PR exercise.

Well we can 100% agree about that! I don't blame them though and never have.Part of a PR exercise but free holiday-------what the hell!

Burning flags would be a really bad idea in my opinion. We're better that resorting to that. It's more important for us to stick together and rally up more support from other fans. We all love rovers and we need to stick together. More bad results or a new contract will make alot of others join the protests because regardless of individual views we all want the best for the club

Burn the Venky logo not the Indian flag

yea!!! some how i dont think the very large indian community in blackburn would be happy.

There's a typo at the end of your username. Can you see it?

I am 100% aware that some the "supporters" who went weren't actually die hard Rovers fans and simply treated it as a holiday. At least one was definitely just the wife of a fan who has no interest in Rovers whatsoever... it was just a wasted opportunity or simply pointless PR exercise.

Of course the Pune 9 was nothing more than a PR job who in their right mind thought it would be anything more?

Great move get us all labeled as racist, you twonk!!

Its not about where they come from, its THEIR inability to run the club.

The same as the protest after the Spurs game was not about that game it was about yet another defeat.

Of course the Pune 9 was nothing more than a PR job who in their right mind thought it would be anything more?

Obviously. They could have done it at EWOOD PARK or in a public meeting. But no. They gave a load of people holidays.

Want to make a statement? STOP GOING. STOP PAYING. STOP EVERYTHING. Bring the attendances down to 10k or less, and let's see what they think then. Simple.

• Backroom

How would you feel if you turned on your TV and saw the Norwegian flag being burnt?

100% the wrong idea and not how we want Rovers projected around the world.

He was talking about Venky's logo, not the Indian flag.

I don't think that's the road to go down, regardless, but it'd certainly get the attention of the media if Venky's logo was being publicly burnt. Again, not advocating it.

Posted this another thread.

Y

How about make the atmosphere in the ground a caldron of hate towards this inept little man.

Then the poor little minows of fans that we are show we are proud strong people, who cherish the history of this club and it is them ( Venkys) who should be honoured to be in our presence, not the other way round.

Time to stand up for what you believe in and act like people who care instead of waiting for our fellow fans to do it all for us.

Sorry for the rant, but we need to stop being so bloody nice !!!!! They are killing our bloody club!!!!

I agree with this point. I feel that kean gets an easy ride inthe ground. Organised mass chanting....could you smuggle 10000 leaflets into the ground with relevant chants and times of chant....say every 5 mins.....then get them circulated with the help of volunteers all over your end....be interesting to hear the response.....

Talking about flags gave me a great idea. Remember Souness planting that Galatataray flag in the centre circle at Fenerbace? - well, who's up for planting a Jack Walker flag in the centre circle, just before KO at the televised Chelsea game?

BURN the Venky logo, we need to send a serious statement out and burning something certainly does that. It will get good TV Coverage over here and in India too.

Why dont we start burnin crosses and shoutin YEE HAA while we're at it. :blink:

Talking about flags gave me a great idea. Remember Souness planting that Galatataray flag in the centre circle at Fenerbace? - well, who's up for planting a Jack Walker flag in the centre circle, just before KO at the televised Chelsea game?

Hands up who fancies a three-year banning order and a fine?

Enjoy your £1000 fine for going on the pitch. Just dont go man. Allow watching Venkys United lose again.

Archived