BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

Fair play to the Pune 9, I would have smacked the Raos in the face if I met them.

The war against these idiots starts now - the crude conflict of interest could get worse, as I said back in January, cheers Jerome.

amen to that ....what time does the team (well kean get at ewood tonight ?) .I feel myself being drawn to give him a full abbey welcome when he arrives!

reasons I have already heard a good few times go like this.

"I can't risk being on camera"

"I don't want to be arrested"

"I lose my job if i get causght up in affray, I 'll never get a job again"

oh and "Missus 'ud kill us if I was on'th telly"

The Police being deployed towards the end of the game I would say put many many people off!

I appeared on telly at the levekusan(spelling?) when i was sick ,luckily i had a bright orange and blue cast on on my arm(been to denver ).

arrested? why people? are you taking petrol bombs?

The Police being deployed towards the end of the game I would say put many many people off!

I appeared on telly at the levekusan(spelling?) when i was sick ,luckily i had a bright orange and blue cast on on my arm(been to denver ).

arrested? why people? are you taking petrol bombs?

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever the Raos turns up next for a game, they need to be given the sort of reception that lets them know that they are destroying the club. Some more banners, with some bold statements pointed directly at the owners would be really embarrassing for them. They are supposed to be at the Chelsea game, so this is a perfect opportunity. Questions need to be asked on the banners, which the media could pick up on and start to investigate, because surely they would see it as suspicious if Kean were to get a new contract with the way things are going for us. A banner that read 'Venky's, who is really running the club? Steve Kean Record: P31 W6 D9 L16. Why the new contract? Why not the sack?" could embarrass them and get people talking which is what needs to happen now.

Whenever the Raos turns up next for a game, they need to be given the sort of reception that lets them know that they are destroying the club. Some more banners, with some bold statements pointed directly at the owners would be really embarrassing for them. They are supposed to be at the Chelsea game, so this is a perfect opportunity. Questions need to be asked on the banners, which the media could pick up on and start to investigate, because surely they would see it as suspicious if Kean were to get a new contract with the way things are going for us. A banner that read 'Venky's, who is really running the club? Steve Kean Record: P31 W6 D9 L16. Why the new contract? Why not the sack?" could embarrass them and get people talking which is what needs to happen now.

This is exactly the route we need to go down - always need to remember, they want promotion in a sense to generate new business for them.

This is exactly the route we need to go down - always need to remember, they want promotion in a sense to generate new business for them.

I'll get onto some banners for the Chelsea game. I have been looking for the cartoon image of a Rovers fan weeing on a burnley shirt. I want to find the opposite one of a burnley shirt weeing onto a rovers one but I wuld have it edited to show it being one of the Raos or a venkys chicken weeing on rovers and then a statement next to it

Following conversations last night, this battle now HAS to be against the Raos & Venkys, all we can do in order to discredit their precious brand.

You can't trust them (the Raos) so don't do business with them.

Why??? What conversations??

Long banners on the Riverside would do the trick. Leafletting before the game explaining why people should stay behind for just 15 minutes would be a good idea too.

that's easy enough to organise.

there's about 15 gates in total?

4 people on each gate giving out leaflets.

about 300 leaflets per person.

that's only 150 pieces of A4 paper per person to cover most of the rovers crowd.

simples!

None of these things would happen as long as all remain within the law, which they have as far as I'm aware. I took my son and nephew on the walk from the Brown Cow, nothing more than showing support, not a hint of trouble.

I work in an environment where being caught up in trouble would lead to me being sacked, but that never even entered my head because trouble isn’t the objective here and looking at the group protesting I'd put my mortgage on their being no trouble, as long as Abbey stays on the shandy that is :D

Its not illegal to protest, so get involved.

What are you on about ?

ha whats the sig ?? who have i shouted at lol?

None of these things would happen as long as all remain within the law, which they have as far as I'm aware. I took my son and nephew on the walk from the Brown Cow, nothing more than showing support, not a hint of trouble.

I work in an environment where being caught up in trouble would lead to me being sacked, but that never even entered my head because trouble isn’t the objective here and looking at the group protesting I'd put my mortgage on their being no trouble, as long as Abbey stays on the shandy that is :D

Its not illegal to protest, so get involved.

shandy ...er who lost his lad on livesy branch rd? lol

I'll get onto some banners for the Chelsea game. I have been looking for the cartoon image of a Rovers fan weeing on a burnley shirt. I want to find the opposite one of a burnley shirt weeing onto a rovers one but I wuld have it edited to show it being one of the Raos or a venkys chicken weeing on rovers and then a statement next to it

We must have some artists on here who can come up with some drawings we can get enlarged and printed on banners/flyers. I thought of doing one with the Grim Reaper with the Venky's logo on his gown looking down on Ewood.

And then the team think we are against them.

I would rather that Kean is the deluded one rather the team the disappointed ones.

The Players aren't that thick, they know who we're against! It would send out a massive signal if we boycotted the Chelsea game! Whether it will affect Venkys or not I don't know, if they have plans just to asset strip and bugger off then it probably won't do! It would create a huge media frenzy though. And Kean would not be able to tell the press that we are all behind him.

This is our club, we deserve better than this, we need to act now, or wait for the inevitable! Alternatively we hold small protests, go to every match and play straight into Keans/Venkys hands, and less this whole sharade continue :angry2:

We must have some artists on here who can come up with some drawings we can get enlarged and printed on banners/flyers. I thought of doing one with the Grim Reaper with the Venky's logo on his gown looking down on Ewood.

I'm no artist, so I can't draw anything, but I am a professional typographer, so I can help create banners or leaflets if needed.

The Players aren't that thick, they know who we're against! It would send out a massive signal if we boycotted the Chelsea game! Whether it will affect Venkys or not I don't know, if they have plans just to asset strip and bugger off then it probably won't do! It would create a huge media frenzy though. And Kean would not be able to tell the press that we are all behind him.

This is our club, we deserve better than this, we need to act now, or wait for the inevitable! Alternatively we hold small protests, go to every match and play straight into Keans/Venkys hands, and less this whole sharade continue :angry2:

Some of the players have already stated that protests during matches affect them. I guess if there is noone there, then there's noone to boo or chant, so I guess they will be fine with that.

But seriously, what's the home attendance at every match? Varies between 17000 and 22000 for a league game? How many will have to boycott for it to be seen as a boycott and not just the usual ups and downs?

If everyone doesn't go, or it was 15000 staying away, that may say something, but it won't happen.

Protest in whatever way you want, boycott as many matches as you want, but I'm sorry I will still be there, inside the ground.

tango man ? im not orange lol

You are with that awful NFL shirt you wear !!

Back on topic (not that it ever was). We've made hundreds of posts about absolutely nothing, theres been no announcement, and nobody has left the club. Meanwhile, the red hand gang are ringing people up and submitting contact details on an indian PR website. Probably because the schools are on holiday.

Cant see any reason to keep this topic open, given that everything is already being discussed elsewhere.

Archived