BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been down to Ewood to pay my Rovers Return lottery (it is a charity and NO money goes to Venkys). I was told, not by the lottery ladies, that there is "a major announcement to be made by the Club later today"!!!!!!

Go on PB, who told you? I'm clinging to anything I can at the moment like a desperate man.

I met you yesterday outside the Brown Cow and I admire your stance.

Just been down to Ewood to pay my Rovers Return lottery (it is a charity and NO money goes to Venkys). I was told, not by the lottery ladies, that there is "a major announcement to be made by the Club later today"!!!!!!

Don't get your hopes up! It will be Steve Kean is a brilliant manager and we 100% support him.

Go on PB, who told you? I'm clinging to anything I can at the moment like a desperate man.

I met you yesterday outside the Brown Cow and I admire your stance.

Thanks, maybe I am an idiot but what the eck!!

It was a female employee with blond hair ( possibly dyed, but I will nevrer get to know).

Sorry but you don't expect me to doff her in do you, but the info is 100% kosher.

But anyway, if Venkys and Kean is going to have a conference call or whatever today and theyre going to sack him, how come people down at Ewood seems to know already?

Its probably just some gesture to please the fans of some sort, along the lines of renaming the Blackburn End (not saying that wasnt a good thing though)

Something is definitely happening, IMO. This ties-in with a call very late last night that I got from a friend who was very upbeat. I posted to such effect on two threads and then edited as not 100% confident, however, 90% confident that he's going!

It was a female employee with blond hair ( possibly dyed, but I will nevrer get to know).

Sorry but you don't expect me to doff her in do you, but the info is 100% kosher.

Please. please, please, please, please, please, let it be the news we long for and that Kean has been sacked!!

But anyway, if Venkys and Kean is going to have a conference call or whatever today and theyre going to sack him, how come people down at Ewood seems to know already?

Its probably just some gesture to please the fans of some sort, along the lines of renaming the Blackburn End (not saying that wasnt a good thing though)

India ahead of UK time. Maybe the call's been made earlier?

The guy from Ewood MacDonalds who chucks his ginger pubes on the burgers to be exposed as Steve Keans lover boy.

Good enough for me mate. It could be way off the mark but like desperate men we are clinging to anything on that offers a crumb of hope.

Archived