BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If its not today may be Tuesday the news I been told I not been told 100 per cent that kean has been sacked but something inside the club has happened, the club I e-mail there will not say what it is and Andy Cryer to.

Posts like this drive me utterly insane.

Is it a party? Did someone fart in the tearoom? You get your info from Cryer? Is Kean running amok with a pair of gardening sheers and a fez?

If its not today may be Tuesday the news I been told I not been told 100 per cent that kean has been sacked but something inside the club has happened, the club I e-mail there will not say what it is and Andy Cryer to.

Sorry, but I'm going as far as to say you don't really know anything.

Your posts make barely any sense, nope, you have no more idea than anyone else on here.

Happy to be proven wrong......

Interesting....

Al Fayed on Hughes

Ha! Good on Al Fayed.

To be honest Hughes has been too full of himself and is now paying the price for it. Every month he is out of football his credentials will suffer, and to be honest he has not achieved enough to really attract the big name teams...

It is amusing he just walked out on Fulham thinking he would get the Villa job. But then Villa turned him down because he lacked integrity for doing just that!

So basically you know about the same as Roversinsider. ie:nothing.

Ha! Good on Al Fayed.

To be honest Hughes has been too full of himself and is now paying the price for it. Every month he is out of football his credentials will suffer, and to be honest he has not achieved enough to really attract the big name teams...

It is amusing he just walked out on Fulham thinking he would get the Villa job. But then Villa turned him down because he lacked integrity for doing just that!

Are you serious? Al Fayed is an utter mad man who spurts more chicken soup than our own owners. Hughes is a class act who would whip us into shape within weeks, his credentials are excellent and aren't suffering from being out of work.

If I had one wish, it would be for him to waltz back into Ewood this afternoon.

So basically you know about the same as Roversinsider. ie:nothing.

His methodology is different than roversinsider though, instead of a shotgun blast with his eyes closed hoping something will get on target, he states one big whopper.

If you are a girl, I apologize, but I can't see it as women tend to say everything they know and beg the person to tell the next person they tell not to tell anyone.

Archived