BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

After the witchunt of Kean on here...followed by the mass hysteria...there now comes a rumour that creates an absolute mob fear. Be patient: Norwich and Wigan Away together have always been the critical combination of results that will make or break this Fans vs Owners impasse.

You just have to be prepared for either outcome and not burn your bridges. Look at Everton in last few seasons.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can somehow understand they have not sacked him yet, but he still has TWO years left on his current contract. Even for a GOOD manager it is uncommon to get a new contract this early, nevermind for a manager with a horrible record, it would be utterly insane.

Not sure what I would do if it's true.

Ok time to change tactics. The protest has to be against venkys.

But. They WILL NOT LISTEN UNTIL THEY FEEL THE PAIN THAT WE FEEL.

I suggest we search and search and try to find some information that would damage their chicken business.

Is there evidence of cruelty etc. Chickens is their concern. Rovers is ours.

They want good publicity, not bad.

If we are able to embarrass them, they may then try to sell the club.

We are in desperate times, which calls for desperate measures.

Venkys will not do right by the club until they feel pain.

This is just a suggestion. Chants and marches sadly are falling on deaf ears.

If this rumour is correct the club will implode. It will be the parting of the ways for many a Rovers fan. It would make the Rovers fans schmozzle over Cup Final tickets in 1960 look like a mere difference of opinion. I know guys who've never set foot in Ewood since that day in May and I know Burnley fans who've never been back after they sold Jimmy Mac a few years later.

Venkatesh, Balaji, Kean, Anderson, Desai.

Get it through your heads...

Your strong-arm tactics will not work. We will NEVER back down and accept what you have done to this club.

We are Blackburn Rovers, not you. We will not stop fighting until we are rid of you and your cronies.

The Venky's name will be tarnished forever when we are done with you.

If this rumour is correct the club will implode. It will be the parting of the ways for many a Rovers fan. It would make the Rovers fans schmozzle over Cup Final tickets in 1960 look like a mere difference of opinion. I know guys who've never set foot in Ewood since that day in May and I know Burnley fans who've never been back after they sold Jimmy Mac a few years later.

I am just hoping he has got a new contract - head of the Academy in India. But I would prefer it to be for the yet to be announced one on Pluto.

Venkatesh, Balaji, Kean, Anderson, Desai.

Get it through your heads...

Your strong-arm tactics will not work. We will NEVER back down and accept what you have done to this club.

We are Blackburn Rovers, not you. We will not stop fighting until we are rid of you and your cronies.

The Venky's name will be tarnished forever when we are done with you.

I don't think the majority of fans are against Venkys YET. The number is certainly building though - and it will grow the longer the keep Kean.

Thing is we need to get a move on

Several clubs are approaching the point where their owners will be questioning better managers than Kean - Bolton, Wolves, Fulham, Wigan - if we think Sparky is going to wait for us forever we might get a shock

If these buffoons dither much longer the queue of decent out-of-work managers we imagine would sign up to work for the imbeciles might be down ton the dregs

Good point well made.

I suggest we search and search and try to find some information that would damage their chicken business.

Clearly written by a child.

Who do you think you are dealing with? They are very very successful business people. You aren't dealing with a corner shop owner here. 'damage their chicken business'....jesus wept.....they are very popular with about a billion people in India. They will sack Kean.

If this rumour is true about a contract extension , that is me finished !!!!!

I will never step foot on Ewood Park or an away game ,whilst Kean is still the manager .....

I have been going on since 1969 and a season ticket holder since 1980..

Personally I do not believe the rumour ...

My tactics would be to find out if there has been any wrongdoings when they were purchasing our football club, it is of my opinion and my opinion alone, for Kean to have lasted so long as manager, is that he knows something about them which if was known in the public domain, would send their reputations sinking deeper than the Titanic!!

head of the Academy in India he been offered that role he agreed to leave the job as a manager, I got Paul clement story right and I don't like the fans starting taking the Mick out off me with my news,if this happens again i will stop posting.

I spoken to my 2 contacts there said I am on the right channel please respect what i am saying we are all a family club,support the same team.

If this is true and for the love of GOD it`s not then at the chelsea game i will lay a wreath along with my season ticket and all my shirts from the eighties upwards and WILL never step foot anywhere near the place again...I FEEL SICK TYPING THIS BUT THATS HOW THIS HAS GOT ME..........

head of the Academy in India he been offered that role he agreed to leave the job as a manager, I got Paul clement story right and I don't like the fans starting taking the Mick out off me with my news,if this happens again i will stop posting.

I spoken to my 2 contacts there said I am on the right channel please respect what i am saying we are all a family club,support the same team.

I am prepared to go out on a limb with this one, i think you will struggle to tell us what colour we play in.

Clearly written by a child.

Who do you think you are dealing with? They are very very successful business people. You aren't dealing with a corner shop owner here. 'damage their chicken business'....jesus wept.....they are very popular with about a billion people in India. They will sack Kean.

Open your eyes. They are not successful football club owners. You only have to see there record since ownership of the club.

They may be successful in India - but not over here. They are business people who lied to the shareholders whenthey bought the club.

They are ignoring the protests. They do not care about the club. I think most of us will be very very shocked once the truth of how venkys operate ' in business', eventually comes out. The truth will soon be revealed, this I believe.

Tell me this - how can anyone take a rumour, whether true or not and then use it to say they are never going into Ewood Park ever again?

If the owners offer Kean a different contract it might be to change his role at the club, who the heck knows really what will happen in the next week. All this started from a supposed comment by someone in the Club shop - obviously a good link to Pune from there I guess.

Time to chill a bit and remember that this isn't the first time Rovers have had an unpopular manager since 1875 and the club has continued. What will be, will be and the reality that the only thing certain for any manager is that one day they will be sacked.

Rovers_786, I dont think anyone is having a go at you on purpose, its a build up of frustration caused by watching our once proud club being run into the ground.

Your info has been accurate previously and I just hope that you are on the money again.

Just to confirm, are you saying SK HAS been offered the job to head the academy in India??

Archived