BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

Don't talk such rubbish B R!!!!! How can you say its a shame when you think back over the last 30 prem games he's been in charge!! No clean sheet since?????? Only won 6!!!!!! A complete bullshitter!!!!! disrespects the fans!!!!! Tactics?????? list goes on on, he simply has to go NOW!!!!!!!!

Oh don't get me wrong I completely agree, as I said I want him to go! It would have been better though to have been battered yesterday and then venkys won't have an excuse is what I meant... It's a shame yesterday we weren't that bad, however I am firmly in the Kean out catergory! He needs to go! We need a manager who knows something about football!

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

roversinsider twitter page:-

NEWS...led to believe there has been a massive breakthrough. Waiting for confirmation. Not sacked yet. #Rovers

UPDATE....it's gone very quiet at ewood. Not what I would expect had three men been told they had no say or power I must admit

NEWS...led to believe there has been a massive breakthrough. Waiting for confirmation. Not sacked yet. #Rovers

BREAKTHROUGH...Jason Roberts has finally found the ball. It was in his garden shed. He gave it back to the opposing team. #Rovers

BREAKTHROUGH...Jason Roberts has finally found the ball. It was in his garden shed. He gave it back to the opposing team. #Rovers

UNDERPANTS ... Jason Roberts has soiled his after he realised that if Kean is sacked, his career is over.

Rovers_23 on Twitter:

Rover_23: Rumour coming out that Venkys are in negotiations with Steve Kean over a new contract to show their backing for the manager.

That isn`t a major breakthrough for me, that is a "anyone want a free half season ticket in the upper jack walker until the end of the season" kind of breakthrough for me.

Rover_23 Rover23

Rumour coming out that Venkys are in negotiations with Steve Kean over a new contract to show their backing for the manager.

Glen has just said the same thing.

If Kean is given a new contract then I will serious consider walking away from Rovers and never gone to another game again whilst Kean is the manager.

He has done nothing to deserve it. 6 wins in 30 games is awful, how can he justify a new contract. Think it is time The owners woke up and sack this muppet before he does any more damage to BRFC!!!

KEAN OUT!!!

Can't even believe i'm writing this because this is the last thing I expected when I woke up this morning, But YES incredibly Steve Kean is in negotiations about new contract , no wonder he was smiling like a cheshire Cat Yesterday,

I sincerley hope for once, my sources have this 100% wrong, because my head could not take this bombshell

Archived