BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

Glen has just said the same thing.

If Kean is given a new contract then I will serious consider walking away from Rovers and never gone to another game again whilst Kean is the manager.

He has done nothing to deserve it. 6 wins in 30 games is awful, how can he justify a new contract. Think it is time The owners woke up and sack this muppet before he does any more damage to BRFC!!!

KEAN OUT!!!

If true...

I can not put into words what might happen to me physically if that happens. I know it will involve a toilet and a serious amount of blackouts.

If someone hears on the news about a half naked man raging down streets, covered in peanut butter, attacking every bald man that he finds, please call my wife and tell her that I love her.

Can't even believe i'm writing this because this is the last thing I expected when I woke up this morning, But YES incredibly Steve Kean is in negotiations about new contract , no wonder he was smiling like a cheshire Cat Yesterday,

I sincerley hope for once, my sources have this 100% wrong, because my head could not take this bombshell

I am off to the shop, one jar will not do it.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he gets a new contract there will be a mass exodus from Ewood. For me I will go to protest and if Venkys are there we need to chant for his head throughout the game.

Can't help feeling that the Tweet is a wind up though. Just goes to show the hysteria that we believe anything could happen under Venkys.

This could only happy to rovers. Venkys sack big Sam for being in the top half of the table. Yet offer steve kean a contract dispite being bottom of the league and fans protests. The whole thing stinks. Venkys and kean are corrupt. I will never spend another penny on my beloved club until kean or venkys or both have gone

Can't even believe i'm writing this because this is the last thing I expected when I woke up this morning, But YES incredibly Steve Kean is in negotiations about new contract , no wonder he was smiling like a cheshire Cat Yesterday,

I sincerley hope for once, my sources have this 100% wrong, because my head could not take this bombshell

Maybe they are negotiating a pay off, or a move in to anotehr role perhaps Glen ? seriously F`ed off if they are giving him a longer term contract to remain manager, in fact I will be flabbergasted beyond belief.

If he gets a new contract there will be a mass exodus from Ewood. For me I will go to protest and if Venkys are there we need to chant for his head throughout the game.

Can't help feeling that the Tweet is a wind up though. Just goes to show the hysteria that we believe anything could happen under Venkys.

*warily puts top back on jar*

It is crazy how low our estimations are that we can believe an idiot like that can get a new contract.

I wouldn't be surprised however.

If he does somehow manage to get himself a new contract, that will be it for me! I will go to my final home match against Chelsea hoping the Rao family are in attendance, I will then wait outside the Jack Walker Stand until they exit the stadium. Upon their exit I will withdraw my season ticket from my pocket pick out one of the family (Preferably the one that looks like MR. T.) and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!!! I will then kindly ask for a refund.

It doesn't make sense at all. If he gets a new contract it has to be one of the most ridiculous situations in the history of football. Something stinks about the whole thing is and you can't help thinking that when this all goes tits up, somehow, Venky's, Kean, Anderson and others will walk away richer. We will be the ones picking up the pieces in the championship. I just don't understand what their plan is. I understand them not sacking him so far, but now is the time or after a newcastle defeat. A new contract!? That is stupid. How can they not see that's costing them money because we will go down with him in charge. There must be something else involved in this.

If he gets a new contract...i'm out

If this turns out to be true then its a massive two fingers up at the majority of Rovers fans and the club as we once knew it will be pretty much gone in my opinion. I've never ever heard of a manager being rewarded for having a terrible record and a win ratio of something like 20%, quite simply because its completely and utterly insane to ever do that!

There should be a mass exodus from rovers fans now.

The owners and Kean have turned this club into a F***ing Joke if the owners gives Kean a new contract for winning 6 PL Games in 30. Please name me another club whether this would happen!!!

Also message to the owners, what has Kean done to deserve to be rovers manager still??? also what do you see if theis clown as manager???

Kean has took a side that finish top 10 the season before to the bottom of the League in 10 months!!! how just he deserve a contract at all. the only thing HE DESERVE IS HIS P45!!! Simple as!!!

could be a contract for a different role at he club wacko.gif

A very reliable source has just told me that Kean is definietly not getting sacked. No idea about this new contract, but if true then one word FRIGHTENING.

could be a contract for a different role at he club wacko.gif

A very reliable source has just told me that Kean is definietly not getting sacked. No idea about this new contract, but if true then one word FRIGHTENING.

Rovers fan of 19 years, former ST holder, former home & away goer, Europe trips, bleed blue & white yet I feel absolutely nothing but contempt for the club if this true.

I cannot and will not spend another penny on the club whilst he is in charge. Norwich away is my local game since I moved down to Ipswich for work, yet I will not be going. Kean & Venkys have ruined OUR club. We are going to the dogs and it is clear that no amount of protesting is going to change their opinion of the clown. Thing is we'll be the ones who will be there when everything goes tits up to pick up the pieces...I'll see you guys then.

(Note the autocorrect on my Touchpad auto-corrected Venkys to spell genius...I guess even my Touchpad has bought into their lies)

Why won't the Owners sack him??? Why do the back him after 6 wins in 30 league games???

The owners are very close to losing the support of all supporters forever!!!

Kamy, do you have any information about what was said during the Video Conference call today between the owners and the 2 Hunt's??? Are they leaving now???

Archived