BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I posted on the other thread there is a 'unscheduled' conference call taking place today. Pretty obvious that it is to do with Kean. However, persuading Mrs D to sack Kean is not a easy task, so at the moment I will be surprised if Kean is sacked. However, if he isn't sacked then there are likely to be senior people quitting their posts.

Interesting day ahead.

As I posted on the other thread there is a 'unscheduled' conference call taking place today. Pretty obvious that it is to do with Kean. However, persuading Mrs D to sack Kean is not a easy task, so at the moment I will be surprised if Kean is sacked. However, if he isn't sacked then there are likely to be senior people quitting their posts.

Interesting day ahead.

So we now have divide between Rovers executives and Venky's?

If that sort of scenario IE seniors quitting arises, then a lot of people will be persuaded that there are other motives driving Rovers than success on the pitch.

• Backroom

Plenty of other games that they've looked unfit, disorganised and well quite frankly, rubbish.

This is the issue. Even the games where we've looked OK (Liverpool last season, Everton and Spuds this season)we've gone back to being awful the week after. There is no consistancy to our performances at all, and now even when we play well we lose. Based on that Kean really must go - he doesn't win when we're bad and he doesn't win when we're good.

i guess the senior people will be Simon Hunt and Paul Hunt then leaving???

They may as well resign. They were appointed to run the club. But Mrs D has handcuffed them to her opinion. So pointless being in a job, your being stopped from doing.

It is now a test to see if venkys are prepared to listen to those they appointed to run the club.

To be fair to the man I thought rovers did very little wrong yesterday and although I want him out it's a shame that yesterday's game showed promise! I more concerned over how long until this starts to affect teams morale! At the moment they look like they are playing for him!

27 points from a possible 90. Doesnt matter a hoot how many times they've played well during these games or if the players support him. At the end of the day it's a result on a piece of paper.

So now the decision

Option 1:- is keep Kean and Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt walk away

Option 2 :- or keep Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt and sack Kean???

I prefer option 2. Kean has to go.

I hope that Mrs D will listen to the 2 Hunt's at the club who want the best for the club and it's fans.

Let the Paul Hunt, Simon Hunt and Vinny Rao come up with a shortlist of replacement for Kean and recommend who should be the top choice(Hughes) and go and get him in before the Norwich away game.

Also why is Mrs D such a big fan of Kean??? Don't understand tbh, Kean has won 6 games in 30. awful record and at any other club would have been fired!!!

They may as well resign. They were appointed to run the club. But Mrs D has handcuffed them to her opinion. So pointless being in a job, your being stopped from doing.

It is now a test to see if venkys are prepared to listen to those they appointed to run the club.

Good post. Venky's appoint them but now won't listen to them at the Kean situation. Like I say they just won't admit that they were wrong to appoint Kean in the first place. If you admit your mistake then fans will accept that and move on.

If Venky's undermine their own executives and defy all logic by backing Kean, then there's undeniably something corrupt going on behind the scenes. No businessman in their right mind would keep a lame duck (or chicken) in charge of the helm. The guy's had 30 games and two transfer windows to prove himself. He's not even mediocre, he's absolutely disastrous. It quite literally couldn't get any worse. If the owners can't even fathom out that simple truth, then we all know they haven't got the fans' or the club's best interests at heart.

If Venky's undermine their own executives and defy all logic by backing Kean, then there's undeniably something corrupt going on behind the scenes. No businessman in their right mind would keep a lame duck (or chicken) in charge of the helm. The guy's had 30 games and two transfer windows to prove himself. He's not even mediocre, he's absolutely disastrous. It quite literally couldn't get any worse. If the owners can't even fathom out that simple truth, then we all know they haven't got the fans' or the club's best interests at heart.

if kean remains in charge after today and one or both the execs resign we all know somethings amiss......but WTF is Anderson still doing at the club ??? or is the plot thickening ???

Archived