BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.newcastleunited-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/if_blackburn_lose_to_toon__kean_goes_708808/index.shtml? interesting, if this is true then I for 1 would happily loose this cup tie. Never ever in my days would I of thought I wanted rovers to loose.

Any performance in a cup competition should not be used to cover over the cracks in our league form.

• Backroom

Also why is Mrs D such a big fan of Kean???[/b] Don't understand tbh, Kean has won 6 games in 30. awful record and at any other club would have been fired!!!

The more you think about it the more sinister it becomes. Everybody who knows anything about football at the club has either has advised them not to appoint Kean (JW) or is telling them now he has to go (senior committee). He has no past history to substantiate any faith in him and his record is appalling. The supporters loath him and he's had run ins with the police showing his moral character is poor at best.

What, exactly, is keeping him in this job?

The more you think about it the more sinister it becomes. Everybody who knows anything about football at the club has either has advised them not to appoint Kean (JW) or is telling them now he has to go (senior committee). He has no past history to substantiate any faith in him and his record is appalling. The supporters loath him and he's had run ins with the police showing his moral character is poor at best.

I'm thinking the following key words:

Jerome Anderson

Kentaro

Personal friendship - The many trips to India have probably been beneficiary for him in increasing his friendship with Raos

It's an absolute disgrace. I might go and picket outside his house.

How long do we have to wait?

Till the club says it, but I lead to believe something has happened lets all just relax and let the club say it and i got my sky sports news on all day.

Will be on line later at 4.15 pm by then I guess we should have some news.

To be fair to the man I thought rovers did very little wrong yesterday and although I want him out it's a shame that yesterday's game showed promise! I more concerned over how long until this starts to affect teams morale! At the moment they look like they are playing for him!

Don't talk such rubbish B R!!!!! How can you say its a shame when you think back over the last 30 prem games he's been in charge!! No clean sheet since?????? Only won 6!!!!!! A complete bullshitter!!!!! disrespects the fans!!!!! Tactics?????? list goes on on, he simply has to go NOW!!!!!!!!

If your wrong I suggest you are tied to a lampost in blackburn wearing a burnley shirt.

If its not today may be Tuesday the news I been told I not been told 100 per cent that kean has been sacked but something inside the club has happened, the club I e-mail there will not say what it is and Andy Cryer to.

Archived