BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

Can't even believe i'm writing this because this is the last thing I expected when I woke up this morning, But YES incredibly Steve Kean is in negotiations about new contract , no wonder he was smiling like a cheshire Cat Yesterday,

I sincerley hope for once, my sources have this 100% wrong, because my head could not take this bombshell

I feel sick, Venkys can kiss my ass.....

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does somehow manage to get himself a new contract, that will be it for me! I will go to my final home match against Chelsea hoping the Rao family are in attendance, I will then wait outside the Jack Walker Stand until they exit the stadium. Upon their exit I will withdraw my season ticket from my pocket pick out one of the family (Preferably the one that looks like MR. T.) and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!!! I will then kindly ask for a refund.

Snap, I will put my ST in the other orifice just in case they still have any doubt.

If this is true then I'm truly speechless and all the stuff that owners have said about caring about the fans and wanting to take on board what we think has just been lies and is big 'F YOU' to us. It also raises serious questions about who is really running the club. How can a guy who has repeatedly failed to get results, nearly got us relegated and has us sitting bottom of the league with the worst start in our history be given a new contract? It's like they are rewarding him for doing a bad job.

It may be a cultural thing to and maybe someone who has an idea into the Indian business mindset maybe able to answer my question. I can imagine that the super wealthy and powerful people in India are not used and do not like to be challenged, especially by the common man and women, which in this case is us, the fans. Could it be that they are just trying to show who is boss and put us in our place? Granted this is a universal mindset by man rich people, but maybe Indians are more ruthless with how they go about demonstrating their position? I don't know, I'm just wondering.

We will be relegated if Kean stays.

Just wondering about this making sure we continue to support the players thing that has surrounded the anti-Kean protests. It led to some guys in the BBurn End getting stick for showing their Kean Out sign too early yesterday and has made some fans unhappy about the protests because they don't want them to affect performances. Does all that not apply to the childish insulting of Roberts that goes on? He's in the team so thats obviously not getting behind the team. If he's just gonna be treated as the next Keith Andrews then we may as well all just boo Kean throughout the next game because this "support the players" mantra is inconsistent rubbish.

This is absolutely not a go at the first poster of this thread

The origin of all of this is a ''female employee with blond hair, possibly dyed''

Until any new or improved contract for Kean is confirmed by the Club I refuse to believe it.

With intelligent owners I would agree, we havent intelligent owners unfortunately, with the way they have handled the running of what was once our football club, I can only consider the Rao family as extremely uneducated, thick and very stupid!

Im done with the club if this is true :angry2:

any truth and i'm just going to be over football............dealing with stupid people is a nightmare when they are too stupid to know they are wrong the frustration builds and makes me angry and it just ain't worth the hassle.

Frustration with the outright dodgy nature of his continued employment is affecting what i want the team to do on the pitch.

FECK OFF KEAN U MAGGOT

If Kean's contract extension is true, then everyone should boycott the club entirely. Blackburn Rovers will be dead, gone and a mere title Venky's can put on their letterheads. I'd be all for starting a new Blackburn based club for the fans if I had the money and organisational skills.

If true:

This defies all logic and is not just a "slap in the face", it's a Doc Marten's boot to the crotch and an anvil to the skull.

Where's the hope now? Where's that microscopical piece of silver lining that I, and many other Rovers fans, desperately were clinging on to? All vanished. This will mean that Kean is untouchable.

Surely the only thing the fans can do now is to make life for Venky's as horrible as possible, either by boycotting home games or through mass demonstrations in which the vitriol is thrown at Venky's, not Kean. Not that that is likely to change anything, mind...

F*** OFF KEAN

F*** OFF VENKY'S

WE WANT OUR ROVERS BACK

I'm close to tears. Wasn't able to sleep properly last night. I don't know what i will do if this happens, i suggest complete utter violence at the Newcastle game. I'm not a violet person but that seems the only option now or else BRFC will be finished as we know it.

Do you not think Venkys might have read your post and thought "thats a good idea"

Well done to have started the destruction of this club.

Wouldn't put owt past 'em.

I honestly can't see it being true, even Venks wouldn't commit suicide like this.....would they....

Wouldn't put owt past 'em.

I honestly can't see it being true, even Venks wouldn't commit suicide like this.....would they....

Honestly...I think they'd do it. It could be seen as a solution to the protests - "if we show them that Kean is here for the long term then they will stop protesting and get behind the team".

It's terrifying. If ever we needed our people 'in the know' to dig and find concrete info, this is it. Anxiety levels will be going through the roof until we find something out.

It is so sad to see the current situation:

Club V Fans.

I've followed us religiously for the past twenty years. In the past I have chosen Rovers over pretty much everything and have witnessed the crazyness of the past twenty two years with nothing more than constant support. However, it appears as though my time is coming to an end. I want us to lose at the moment and I hate it. It's even worse that i know it won't make any difference. When Kean takes us down I won't be able to watch us anymore anyway so there we go...

Venkys can restore faith but that isn't going to happen.

Archived