BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

Rumors of Paul Hunt leaving doing to rounds on Twitter now. If what was said this afternoon has any truth behind it then things may be starting to add up today, but not in a good way...

Also just seen one that Kevin Keegan to be unvailed tommorrow as manager...........?

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Rumors of Paul Hunt leaving doing to rounds on Twitter now. If what was said this afternoon has any truth behind it then things may be starting to add up today, but not in a good way...

Hopefully thats just someone reading earlier that he would go if Kean doesn't

I'm fearing hearing the death knells anytime now, just have a horrible feeling of impending doom.

Come on Venkys you know what needs doing, time is running out for you and the club

Today in Summary ~ For those who don't want to skip back 12 pages.

(Please don't take this the wrong way, just a bobfleming-esque lookback)

early am - A board member who as recently as Saturday declared I'm never going to Rovers ever again, says he's been at the ground and spoken to a peroxide blonde young female employee in the lottery office, who says "There will be a big announcement made today."

mid am - excitement builds as every man and his dog claims to know there is a Skype video chat taking place between Kean and Mrs Desai

late am - A tweet by a man with a questionable track record says he expects a big announcement soon, the messageboard gets busier and reaches fever pitch when another member claims that if Kean doesn't get sacked today, Simon and Paul Hunt will both leave the club in a blaze of glory.

midday - Things calm down slightly as everyone stops for a spot of lunch, most members start to fantasise about who the next manager will be. The board member who started the rumour uses this break to run 5k in a Usain Bolt like 3 mins. "Has nothing happened since I've been gone?.......Bloody hell."

early pm - Out of nowhere, certain members claim that Kean is on the phone to his agent, getting ready to sign a long term deal to spear head Venky's long term vision at the club.

mid pm - All hell breaks loose, people threaten to shove their season tickets up/on/in members of the Venky's group, but at the same time say that if Kean is handed a new contract they will NEVER go to Ewood again.

late pm - Kean now to head up the new academy in India, and that was the reason for the contract rumour, board settles down and looks forward to a busy night of over reacting to more rumours from reliable, yet un-named sources.

early am - A board member who as recently as Saturday declared I'm never going to Rovers ever again, says he's been at the ground and spoken to a peroxide blonde young female employee in the lottery office, who says "There will be a big announcement made today."

mid am - excitement builds as every man and his dog claims to know there is a Skype video chat taking place between Kean and Mrs Desai

late am - A tweet by a man with a questionable track record says he expects a big announcement soon, the messageboard gets busier and reaches fever pitch when another member claims that if Kean doesn't get sacked today, Simon and Paul Hunt will both leave the club in a blaze of glory.

midday - Things calm down slightly as everyone stops for a spot of lunch, most members start to fantasise about who the next manager will be. The board member who started the rumour uses this break to run 5k in a Usain Bolt like 3 mins. "Has nothing happened since I've been gone?.......Bloody hell."

early pm - Out of nowhere, certain members claim that Kean is on the phone to his agent, getting ready to sign a long term deal to spear head Venky's long term vision at the club.

mid pm - All hell breaks loose, people threaten to shove their season tickets up/on/in members of the Venky's group, but at the same time say that if Kean is handed a new contract they will NEVER go to Ewood again.

late pm - Kean now to head up the new academy in India, and that was the reason for the contract rumour, board settles down and looks forward to a busy night of over reacting to more rumours from reliable, yet un-named sources.

Brilliant. Funny AND informative!

Very very good summary!

I dont know why people are bitching about the thread and who made it, he only posted what he had been told the rest of you added 2 and 2 and got 60000 and started the ball rolling down rumour hill.

You guys have been jumping to conclusions all day due to a post and random cack posted on twitter which like all the other rumours will add up to nothing.

Just relax or half of you are going to have heart attacks. :P

Maybe reading to much into this but rumors going around the Sven has left Leicester City...........?

There's nothing to read, you've just made up a story! For the money Sven has spent he deserves to go.

What was the last job that he had where he could be considered a success? Everything since Lazio has been patchy at best - that was 10 years ago. I'm surprised anyone gives him the time of day. He must do a good interview.

I hope the whole thread is a wind up .....But to my line of thinking something is going on , no smoke without fire whether good or bad ..................

No wind up from me guys, I don't do them. I only repeated what I was told at the club this morning, thank you.

Could be BS but

Roversinsider :MEETING...DESAI has agreed to give Kean two more games (I do not know if the cup game is one of them) but they are exploring possible alternatives in the meantime. Desai wants Kean to stay in some capacity & has asked them to .to seriously consider another figure brought in. The big problem is that she is against being seen to 'give in' to fan pressure as she thinks it will set a bad precedent. The 'helper' is seen as a compromise but the committee HAVE managed to convince her things must change. They now believe they can convince her to replace Kean completely.

just passing it on

Archived