BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

Tell me this - how can anyone take a rumour, whether true or not and then use it to say they are never going into Ewood Park ever again?

If the owners offer Kean a different contract it might be to change his role at the club, who the heck knows really what will happen in the next week. All this started from a supposed comment by someone in the Club shop - obviously a good link to Pune from there I guess.

Time to chill a bit and remember that this isn't the first time Rovers have had an unpopular manager since 1875 and the club has continued. What will be, will be and the reality that the only thing certain for any manager is that one day they will be sacked.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

head of the Academy in India he been offered that role he agreed to leave the job as a manager, I got Paul clement story right and I don't like the fans starting taking the Mick out off me with my news,if this happens again i will stop posting.

I spoken to my 2 contacts there said I am on the right channel please respect what i am saying we are all a family club,support the same team.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you're right

head of the Academy in India he been offered that role he agreed to leave the job as a manager, I got Paul clement story right and I don't like the fans starting taking the Mick out off me with my news,if this happens again i will stop posting.

I spoken to my 2 contacts there said I am on the right channel please respect what i am saying we are all a family club,support the same team.

Let's hope so mate. A job in India would be a very good compromise. We want him out as manager, the venkys obviously like him as a person, so a massive sideways demotion would suit us all. The problem is too many rumours are flying about, we have been given false hopes too many times since venkys bought us.

Like many I will beleive it when I hear it but until then I am so desperate that I truly hope your info is correct.

People doubting your info is just borne out if abject frustration tbh mate. If your info is correct we will be ecstatic, but if it isn't i don't think anyone would be all that surprised given venkys recent blind backing of kean.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you're right

Tom I am right trust me and the PA at the club is a joke we fans are in the dark and this fan who started this thread was told some big news would come out of the club,I don't know why there is no news I am not a person who jokes about things.

Please can someone sort the speed on the forum I am having issues loading up threads that's taking time to open up thank you Admin.

I will be protesting hard and loud on Wednesday Night if he still here the clown manager we got.

If your wrong I suggest you are tied to a lampost in blackburn wearing a burnley shirt.

Bit harsh, don't you think? Wouldn't you settle for a good old fashioned flogging?

Sod it, I'm going to the gym, the announcement can wait till I've done 5k.

Thanks to Kean I have put on an extra 10 kg, he ought to be ashamed.

If you haven't figured it out by now, let me spell it out to you. Kean has no shame!

Right, done the gym and my 5 k, has owt happened yet?

Wow, you are good. Is Are you Hoilett in disguise? :P

Was told over 2 weeks ago,that the Venkys were giving him a FIVE year contract,but were holding back to see how results went,unbelievable if it happens.

Good news, there. Venkys was holding back and monitoring the situation. So why would 1 point in 6 available justify a new five year contract?

Makes no sense so I'm inclined to believe it is not true. Though perhaps a transfer elsewhere might be in the cards.

head of the Academy in India he been offered that role he agreed to leave the job as a manager, I got Paul clement story right and I don't like the fans starting taking the Mick out off me with my news, if this happens again i will stop posting.

Rovers_786 don't fall into the trap of believing that you should be above criticism. We are all human, all prone to error and we will all make mistakes. Accept the fact that you will make errors (unintentionally, I'm sure) and that others will make errors. Accept any adverse comments in good spirit and move on (Ronald Reagan got the Happy Warrior mindset down right and look how far he went.)

when you score a post why cant we see how many points we got only asking guys,If you ask me I not sleep well since the owners given the job to Super Brilliant Kean that there class as,it has killed me badly and we going down with him if he still here, I am sick off it now I may end up beating kean and get locked up that's how must I love Rovers.

Please can someone sort the speed on the forum I am having issues loading up threads that's taking time to open up thank you Admin.

The site is run by fans for fans, on a none profit basis and we do what we can with the available funds. I'd love a super fast shiny big new server, but currently we have one that slows down (thankfully it no longer crashes and dies) when we pass around 400 concurrent users.

For me, this thread is the manifestation of all that's bad about t'Interweb.

And this is posted with absolutely no disrespect to Preston Blue, whom we all know from the heartfelt and eloquent way in which he began the "Goodbye Rovers" thread yesterday, to be as disillusioned with what's going on at Ewood as the rest of us.

But he was told by a blonde lady, who may or may not be privy to what's going on at the Board level, to expect a "Major announcement to be made by the Club later today". In just over 6 hours, that has produced over 225 posts of speculation and comment about what is still, afaik, only a rumour.

For the first time in my life, I feel like quoting Michael Winner, "Calm down, dears!" :o

If there's going to be an announcement, there'll be an announcement when the club is ready to make it; and there's rock-all we can do to influence its timing. Until such an announcement is made, we're clutching, understandably, at straws.

The site is run by fans for fans, on a none profit basis and we do what we can with the available funds. I'd love a super fast shiny big new server, but currently we have one that slows down (thankfully it no longer crashes and dies) when we pass around 400 concurrent users.

Thanks Glenn for clearing that up my friends,I am opened to help you out if you want to sort the forum out each fans kindly donates money to help you,if you like mate.

why? you think our squad is fit? it's not our biggest problem but it does effect us results wise and really that's what it's all about isn't it? Fill me in if i'm way off the mark

Fitness seemed fine on Sunday, we didn't lose because we weren't fit. Players were still full of running chasing the equaliser.

why? you think our squad is fit? it's not our biggest problem but it does effect us results wise and really that's what it's all about isn't it? Fill me in if i'm way off the mark

Without doubt they have looked unfit throughout the season, but there was a significant improvement in fitness levels yesterday. That could be down to Salgado, Petrovic and the Yak not being in the side but we looked fitter.

, I got Paul clement story right and I don't like the fans starting taking the Mick out off me with my news,if this happens again i will stop posting.

Please ignore the people criticising you-I am sure there are plenty people like me who enjoy reading your information.

Please ignore the people criticising you-I am sure there are plenty people like me who enjoy reading your information.

Thank you My Friend and, I am not happy to see rovers fan bombarding E-mails to Andrew Cryer on Twitter calling him names come on guys please relax

and he like a fan off Rovers.

Thank you My Friend and, I am not happy to see rovers fan bombarding E-mails to Andrew Cryer on Twitter calling him names come on guys please relax

and he like a fan off Rovers.

he is a fan of bristol city not rovers

not that i condone people calling him names on twitter mind lol

So to clarify Kean has agreed to head up the academy in India??

Archived