BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are re-opening Ewood Arms as Venky's Arms lol :rover:

One way Venkys could win every single fan over here, is to sack Kean appoint Hughes.

Huges to come in and say "Right u lot, leave me to deal with everything football related, and you concentrate on the money side. When I want some money to improve the team I will come and ask you."

Also if he is sacked we can start chanting "WE GOT KEAN OUT SAY WE GOT KEAN OUT!!"

One way Venkys could win every single fan over here, is to sack Kean appoint Hughes.

Huges to come in and say "Right u lot, leave me to deal with everything football related, and you concentrate on the money side. When I want some money to improve the team I will come and ask you."

And then Hughes will be sacked the next day :) Not gonna get my hopes up about this, there's been so many false dawns about Kean leaving. Also I feel like as a fan I've been abused for so long by the Venky/Kean regime that I've lost the ability to hope.

I understand that one of the options under consideration, for financial reasons, is to give Kean the opportunity to cultivate the 'nicest' garden in Surrey.

Oh dear if money is an issue I hate to think who Venkys are going to get in to replace Kean as anyone remotely good will not be cheap and neither will their backroom team.

To be fair to the man I thought rovers did very little wrong yesterday and although I want him out it's a shame that yesterday's game showed promise! I more concerned over how long until this starts to affect teams morale! At the moment they look like they are playing for him!

To be fair to the man I thought rovers did very little wrong yesterday and although I want him out it's a shame that yesterday's game showed promise! I more concerned over how long until this starts to affect teams morale! At the moment they look like they are playing for him!

Plenty of other games that they've looked unfit, disorganised and well quite frankly, rubbish.

Archived