BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

Rubbish.

Extremely easy to say from thousands of miles away, but why "should" I miss any game through choice?

Tonight I'll be home around midnight, and need to be up at about 0530 to travel to London tomorrow. Easy decision still to go.

Never willingly miss a game. And going to Ewood and not going through the turnstiles? That really is "nonsense".

Then Kean and Venky's view yourself as being behind them. You know how they twist facts and statistics.

An empty stadium is the only way.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to the Pune 9, I would have smacked the Raos in the face if I met them.

The war against these idiots starts now - the crude conflict of interest could get worse, as I said back in January, cheers Jerome.

If the woman in the 'Pune 9' party is some super-fan, why did she come out with the line about not seeing why Rovers can't win the Premiership under the Venky group?!

I work with a girl who knows virtually nothing about football and even she said the other day that Kean comes across as massively arrogant towards the fans and there's not a single chance of us winning the Premiership again in the forseeable future.

Following conversations last night, this battle now HAS to be against the Raos & Venkys, all we can do in order to discredit their precious brand.

You can't trust them (the Raos) so don't do business with them.

Following conversations last night, this battle now HAS to be against the Raos & Venkys, all we can do in order to discredit their precious brand.

You can't trust them (the Raos) so don't do business with them.

Im going to follow up with my big banners from Sunday with some just as big but with the Venky's logo on and something bad to say about them. They will not like their brand being brandished in front of the media with derogatory remarks about them and what they are doing to our club

Im going to follow up with my big banners from Sunday with some just as big but with the Venky's logo on and something bad to say about them. They will not like their brand being brandished in front of the media with derogatory remarks about them and what they are doing to our club

What about "Keep murdering the chickens NOT our club"

Remember, the only reason they bought us was for pure publicity. They lie and really don’t care about making sure the football club is strong - bit unfair that, but JA is still looming large creaming money.

Just ask JW or Big Sam.....

Oh forgot to say, Raos = ba*tards.

I just DONT UNDERSTAND why (whoever the eff is in charge. I don't care who is in charge) they let the club be bottom of the league, slipping multiple goals every match, and with no goalscorer to make up for it - WHY is that ok? WHY are they not worried?l

IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ANYONE. ANYWHERE.

They keep saying "bear with us, it will be fine" ok, I don't care how silly they look. The fact is we are bottom of the league, and still they don't come out and tell us WHY we should bear with them. What is the grand master plan to turn everything around? If they really do have this great plan to get the club into the top 10. Why are they not trying to explain how they think that is achieveable? Right now I'd worry about being a top 16 club, nevermind a top 10 or whatever.

If they wanted to do that surely they would have bought a team with more valuable land and that team might not have even been in the EPL.

Plenty of old teams have grounds with in cities that must be worth a fortune.

Jerome Anderson,Kean, Venkys chose Blackburn as oppose to a city club because we are the easier perfect target.A few hundred protestors is all the resistence shown so far and they seem to be riding that storm while grinning like Cheshire cats.Anderson is so confident his fake son is firmly planted in the club,with hardly a murmur from the fans.

Internet arranged protests were everyone seems more concerned with good behavior and no foul language are all well and good as a starting point,but spontaneous unpredictable behaviour from the fans has to begin.Kean needs his ###### eating smile wiping off his face.

The club is in the process of being raped,the fans are sitting on their hands.

Its horrible. Every week we have a different 11 players. Potentially we have a competitive 11 that is capable of staying in the division.

Robbo

Olsson

Dann

Samba

Salgado/Lowe

Vuckevic

Hoillet

Pedersen/Dunn

Nzonzi

Rochina

Yakubu

I've started a post about us fans taking the club back. Who is the main man? Glenn Mullan would you know where to run with this? Maybe if Paul Hunt has been sacked we could get him onside to support us- again, anyone know the avenues we would take to get in touch with him?

To back up what Glenn and Tom already posted, the only female member of the Pune 9 attends every single 1st team game home and away, every single reserve team game home and away, helps with the Blackburn End flag before home games, and helps run the Disabled Supporters Club.

It's all very well having a pop at the Pune trip 3 weeks after the event, on the back of some as yet unconfirmed rumours ... however if the rumours turn out to be true then it seems that Venky's own executives who they have installed at Ewood Park can't even get the message through to the owners and that's after two more poor results - so taking a retrospective pop at 9 fans feels below the belt to me.

I'm agreeing with the last part of the sentence you're responding to not the earlier bits. So sorry I didn't make that clear. I have not criticised any of you for going. I feared you would be part of a PR exercise and imo you were.

Calling Sam Allardyce a "fat slug" when he was our manager seemed below the belt to me but I imagine you took a more diplomatic side of yourself over to Pune.

This was a dream sold to them by the marvellous Kentaro – as one senior exec commented, he walked into an absolute Kentaro minefield.

The clear message has to be – mismanagement of a proud football club, you cannot trust them.

I was about to give up with this lot, however it’s got personal now.

I don't know what the march looked like because I couldn't attend myself, but you really do need to look properly at the people protesting. The majority after the game were not people yelling abuse about Kean's drink driving record etc. The majority weren't swearing their heads off, at least not in the chanting. In fact there were many like myself who just wanted to be there with those with banners to make our point that we think the point of no return will soon be reached in terms of the possibility of escaping relegation if Kean is not sacked. Jeremy Kyle? Definitely not. Middle aged and respectable to the point of boring, but this matters. Rovers are not my religion or my family, but Ewood Park is a place where I have enjoyed a good deal of my spare time in the last 12 years or so. I've had the lows of relegation, and it never felt like this. I've had the highs of beating big teams and putting small ones to the sword. I've enjoyed it all with fellow fans from all walks of life, and I now feel about as much pleasure in attending matches as I do going to the dentist for a root canal filling, in fact less because I know at the end of the dentist's work I will be better even if it takes a while whereas watching Rovers becomes more and more painful. I don't want Rovers to slide into oblivion with my not doing anything to say "This is wrong". Because it is wrong - make no mistake about it.

I was prepared to give our new owners and their manager a chance, despite warnings from Philip and others, because I felt, rightly or wrongly, that it was not in the interests of the Venky's group that we fail. I expected to see action when it became obvious that results were not improving. I expected to see action when Kean was convicted of drink driving and lied in court, because I could not see how this squared with the image of a family club that Venky's themselves told us they wanted us to be. I expected to see action when we started this season poorly. I expected to see action when we slipped to the bottom of the table. I've given up expecting to see action because if Kean is not to be sacked but rewarded with a new contract then things really are not right at Rovers. Marching and protesting is probably not going to do anything, but what else is there? Letters are not read or if they are, perfectly reasonable points are not listened to. Like many I don't want to stand back and do nothing because that means they, Venkys/Andersen/Kean have won.

English people don't get wound up easily - it's anything for a quiet life generally, but if Venky's push hard enough they will also come up against the "we won't be beaten" attitude that is also very much part of our national psyche. We have to fight. We don't have many weapons and what we have doesn't seem very effective, but if we all used them, they just might do the job.

Great post 'boots!

Completely agree that this battle now needs to be against the owners,

I have defended them to the hilt so far believing (more in hope) that they have our best interests (tied in with theirs) at heart.

Now though after everything that has gone on I firmly believe they are taking us down , whether it be through naivety, bad advice or just plain stupidity they are taking us down, and down for the foreseeable future.

Hardly anybody else cares about our current plight, the media (with the exception of a couple of excellent impartial journo's) don't give two hoots about 'little old Blackburn' and with working in Manchester I see first hand that a large number of other clubs fans are 'just bitter' as they see themselves as clubs from bigger towns and cities that are languishing in lower leagues while we are in the premiership with one of the best recent histories in the country (my Stockport and Oldham supporting mates are a prime example.) I'm betting that there are huge numbers of fans from other clubs just itching to see us fall from grace.

Its just amazing how fast they have managed to turn us from one of the best run clubs in the country with respected and brilliantly talented staff to a laughing stock.

On Sunday there were a couple of fans who threw season tickets on the pitch during the game and although at the time I thought it was extreme as we still had a good chance of getting something from the match, when you step back and look at the whole picture it wasn't a bad idea.

This clown needs to go and Venkys have a heck of a lot of PR to do to repair this rift with the fans.

Its just so frustrating when the first and BIGGEST step to putting all this right is staring them in the face and they are too pig headed to take the leap.

Why aren't more fans joining the protests?

reasons I have already heard a good few times go like this.

"I can't risk being on camera"

"I don't want to be arrested"

"I lose my job if i get causght up in affray, I 'll never get a job again"

oh and "Missus 'ud kill us if I was on'th telly"

The Police being deployed towards the end of the game I would say put many many people off!

The Police being deployed towards the end of the game I would say put many many people off!

Why would you be arrested?

Whats the big issue with being on camera peacefully protesting?

And, you need to have words with the Mrs. You are your own person and no-one controls another

I just wonder if we should all pause for a second ?

Nearly all of the unrest has come from two sources - Kean and unsubstantiated rumours. Some of the rumours have been ridiculous to say the least - even Nicko says on Twitter that he believes there are people spreading rumours to discredit Venky's.

For now - until rumours are confirmed - I think we should leave the Venky's out of it - yes they appointed Kean, but all we have are rumours that they are about to extend his contract - for all we know they could be actively looking to replace him. Yet more rumours would seem to indicate that there have been contact with other managers - to help out in some capacity or other.

At the moment the only facts are Kean's premiership record - we should concentrate on that. And for the Independant journalist who blames the protests for our current predicament - our only victory came after a protest - and one of our best home performances against Tottenham came (surprise, surprise) after another protests - these journalists really need to do some proper research.

Well I'm a teacher so I couldn't afford to get caught up in any affray either. I don't want to be arrested but then what were the chances after the match as long as we stayed where we were and gave nobody any excuses to arrest us? The police don't want to be heavy handed in a well controlled protest environment. And i was glad to be on the telly - I appeared in the top left hand corner of MOTD's coverage right at the end - proved to my son that his mother did do what she said she'd done. There is a time to do the right thing and this is it.

Archived