BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Major Announcement Today

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should run towards kean and give him a tango slap while looking like the tango man :)

Or even come out from dug out behind him then give him it

If it was on Sky, Ray Wilkins could commentate on it ;-)

Why would you be arrested?

Whats the big issue with being on camera peacefully protesting?

And, you need to have words with the Mrs. You are your own person and no-one controls another

I was there, I have no fear, and I don't have a missus to answer to. However some people do and I am answering a question posed as to why not many people did protest. They were genuine reasons given within earshot or from associates.

The Players aren't that thick, they know who we're against! It would send out a massive signal if we boycotted the Chelsea game! Whether it will affect Venkys or not I don't know, if they have plans just to asset strip and bugger off then it probably won't do! It would create a huge media frenzy though. And Kean would not be able to tell the press that we are all behind him.

This is our club, we deserve better than this, we need to act now, or wait for the inevitable! Alternatively we hold small protests, go to every match and play straight into Keans/Venkys hands, and less this whole sharade continue :angry2:

Exactly, but no one can get this into their head.

That's why it annoys me to hear Glen or Rafinho talking about the next great protest or some 'hilarious' banner. I know you have good intentions, fellas, but those methods have achieved sweet FA.

Been feeling speechless for a while now, then i just heard this old classic on the radio and it seemed to instill a bit of fight within me......

The Mighty Wah - Story of the Blues

First they take your pride,

Then turn it all inside,

And then you realise you got nothing left to lose.

So you try to stop,

Try to get back up,

And then you realise you're telling the Story of the Blues.

I had to ignore the fact that it also reminds me of Wendy Howard (who irritates me)!

You are with that awful NFL shirt you wear !!

Back on topic (not that it ever was). We've made hundreds of posts about absolutely nothing, theres been no announcement, and nobody has left the club. Meanwhile, the red hand gang are ringing people up and submitting contact details on an indian PR website. Probably because the schools are on holiday.

Cant see any reason to keep this topic open, given that everything is already being discussed elsewhere.

AWFUL? ITS NOT ANY SHIRT ITS A TEBOW SHIRT.

who can hold of a blue and white painted coffin before the chelsea game ?? and deliver it before k.o to the JW end?

Well my son-in-law is the manager of a firm that produces coffins, so if you PM me with your measurements ASAP I will see what I can do for you. By the way it wont be cheap, and when are you planning on dying?

who can hold of a blue and white painted coffin before the chelsea game ?? and deliver it before k.o to the JW end?

I'm pretty sure one exists already because there is a mock funeral procession through Bamber Bridge whenever Rovers get relegated...which will be next May the way things are going.

To back up what Glenn and Tom already posted, the only female member of the Pune 9 attends every single 1st team game home and away, every single reserve team game home and away, helps with the Blackburn End flag before home games, and helps run the Disabled Supporters Club.

It's all very well having a pop at the Pune trip 3 weeks after the event, on the back of some as yet unconfirmed rumours ... however if the rumours turn out to be true then it seems that Venky's own executives who they have installed at Ewood Park can't even get the message through to the owners and that's after two more poor results - so taking a retrospective pop at 9 fans feels below the belt to me.

Maybe my wires are crossed and it was her husband or something then but someone was bragging to me about a relative with no interest whatsoever going on this trip for a free holiday and gettin 5* treatment. That to me absolutely stinks and is just a shoddy PR exercise. I'll confirm the name of the person when I speak to my better half.

. . .luckily i had a bright orange and blue cast on on my arm(been to denver ).

You are with that awful NFL shirt you wear !!

AWFUL? ITS NOT ANY SHIRT ITS A TEBOW SHIRT.

I vote we use orange and blue as next year's away colors. Then Abbey can expand his wardrobe. :)

And he is right, Tebow is an excellent quarterback.

I'm one of those who hasn't joined the protests although I agree with them.

I do not want to be on camera. Yes I know it's peaceful and the people protesting are doing it in the right way but I do not want prisoners to see me on camera and I don't want my governors to see ne protesting either.

People might think it's a weak reason but it's how I feel. I will chant during a game like i did at city and email and do whatever I can but I dont want to be on tv and the chances of that happening increase if I'm in a protest. I know I could end up on tv if I'm at a match anyway but it's not very likely and I'm just attending a football match.

As for the rumours I'll wait to see what happens before I decide on what to do.

I'm one of those who hasn't joined the protests although I agree with them.

I do not want to be on camera. Yes I know it's peaceful and the people protesting are doing it in the right way but I do not want prisoners to see me on camera and I don't want my governors to see ne protesting either.

People might think it's a weak reason but it's how I feel. I will chant during a game like i did at city and email and do whatever I can but I dont want to be on tv and the chances of that happening increase if I'm in a protest. I know I could end up on tv if I'm at a match anyway but it's not very likely and I'm just attending a football match.

As for the rumours I'll wait to see what happens before I decide on what to do.

When you do decide what to do make sure there are no cameras,you could end up on TV.

So people aren't standing up for something they believe in because they are afraid? What I don't understand is why people think protesting is in some way illegal, or even something to be ashamed of. A lot (an awful lot) of good men have died so that we can have that very right. And in that same spirit...

"In order for evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

I guess we are goosed.

I'm not afraid and I don't think it's illegal. I just do not want prisoners especially to see me on tv. It's bad enough working with some of them as it is! Lol.

I do not want prisoners to see what my dad and partner look like and be able to recognise them. I have my reasons and if people can't understand that then it is a shame. There are numerous reasons why. I just thought I'd give my point of view why some fans might not attend even though they agree with the protest.

I always new lurking was the best option.

Maybe my wires are crossed and it was her husband or something then but someone was bragging to me about a relative with no interest whatsoever going on this trip for a free holiday and gettin 5* treatment. That to me absolutely stinks and is just a shoddy PR exercise. I'll confirm the name of the person when I speak to my better half.

That might have been one of the club party ? All of the Pune 11 "have interest" in Rovers

Archived