BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Photoshop Thread (Not safe for work)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is by far the best. Communicates a thought and isn't insulting (which I confess to perhaps lowering myself to in fits of occassional anger) or vulgar. :tu:

It was probably the quickest one I did too. It was getting late and I'd spent ages on the other so kinda rushed that one. There's a better Road To Perdition poster with the other characters in. I'll add the Rao bros. and Mrs. D to the picture and do a better version.

It was probably the quickest one I did too. It was getting late and I'd spent ages on the other so kinda rushed that one. There's a better Road To Perdition poster with the other characters in. I'll add the Rao bros. and Mrs. D to the picture and do a better version.

Don't forget a mention of Jerome Anderson, the man who made this all happen.

I'm not going to 'plus one' everything in this thread, but you all deserve it! Serious belly laughter here. Well done,all!

I agree. It's all been a bit depressing of late but this thread reminded me how great it is to be a real football fan, even in the most dire circumstances you can always rely on someone to put a brighter spin on things. Massive thanks to all for your contributions.

Bought this from what remained of the Rovers Store when I recently travelled 35 years into the future (on this timeline) to the year 2047:

The great thing about that is even if you're pro-Kean or pro-Venkys, it should still raise a smile as it is absolutely brilliant satire.

PS - hope you don;t mind, I've posted it to my facebook page.

Archived