BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Official Sack Steve Kean Video

Over the last few days Brfcs member Bburn4Eva has been working on a video for the protest campaign.

He spoke with me via PM and asked my thoughts about him compiling a video with a diary of events since Venkys took over ect, He sent me what he was going to put in it, and I thought it was a fantastic idea,

He has now uploaded the video and I must admit he has done a fantastic job with it. I hope everyone likes (perhaps like not right word) the content within the video as I think its superb.

Thank you Bburn4Eva, great work and it WILL be issued to the press on Monday

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good work, but some of the hard hitting statements and quotes go off far to quick, meaning you cant read them.

and the fans poll could do with being bigger, as its difficult to see 98% want him out.

personally i would also like to see at the end things like "worst start for 50 years", worst premier league managerial record etc laboured,

to show just how inept the guy is.

great work though guys

Fantastic work. As has been said though I found reading some of those hard hitting quotes and stats near on impossible to read as they faded off far to quickly. I'm aware keeping them up longer would lengthen what is already a long video but perhaps a bit off tinkering before it's release to the press would increase the impact slightly more.

In saying that though its a quite magnificent effort that must have taken many long hours of hard work. One thing that strikes me is its been quite a ride. Its easy to forget.

And seeing that Emerton goal against Wolves and Jermaine Jones celebrating (miss them both) was rather nostalgic. We were lucky not to go down last year.

Excellent piece of work, left me feeling quite depressed after viewing! My sons are pulling my leg about having me under observation in case I do something daft!! It has brought the realisation home of the comfortable, mid table security we had under Sam, Williams, Finn and the team, to the feeling that relegation is almost inevitable under this regime. You forget what rubbish has been uttered over this last 11 months. :(

Great Video guys,but will the venkys listen to us or the club staffs and the press at the club,to me this saga has ran and ran now,we need a changed simple as that.

We thank Kean for his efforts but he needs to go,we know he is not a manager he is very lucky to have this job after he stabbed Big Sam in the back to get the Rovers Job.

• Backroom

The quotes zip past a little quickly, but overall a great vid showing just how badly Venky's and Steve Kean have ruined this club in the space of a year. How any Rovers fan could watch that video and then say "he needs more time" I don't know.

Can't even open it. Is there a uTube link rather than offering it inline?

when i put the link up it just embeds the video lol

if you search youtube for "whats going on at blackburn rovers" it will be the first result which comes up, well it is when i do it.

hope it works for you

The quotes zip past a little quickly, but overall a great vid showing just how badly Venky's and Steve Kean have ruined this club in the space of a year. How any Rovers fan could watch that video and then say "he needs more time" I don't know.

I am being repetitive but this should not be about one game or one bad/good performance. The gross mismanagement of the club, the constant lies, can't be bothered to go on.

Archived