BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean seals new Blackburn deal

Just discussing it in the office – massive message to fans basically telling them to f off.

Summed up quite aptly by someone – one of the strangest decisions I have ever seen given where you are in the table, walk away mate…. you can’t support a club that doesn’t support its fans

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold up, it does'nt happen often but my brain has sparked up something....... Maybe if Venky's were going to sell the club it would be nice to reward golden boy a nice payoff for the new owners to pay.

I know, i'm clutching at straws here but really, is there any other reason?

If only. IMO it has been a done deal for some time. The Pune SH-1te will have been advised not to have it announced prior to their visit at the Wigan game. Now they've seen for themselves the degree of anger already at Kean and themselves it is strangely as good a time as any to go public and get it out of the way - in their view.

It's a shame that a 'sanity test' was not part of the fit and proper requirements that allowed these nutters to buy Rovers.

Hold up, it does'nt happen often but my brain has sparked up something....... Maybe if Venky's were going to sell the club it would be nice to reward golden boy a nice payoff for the new owners to pay.

I know, i'm clutching at straws here but really, is there any other reason?

There is a concept of "face" (respect) in India. They lose "face" (respect) if they have made a bad decision and gain it if they make a good one. Maybe they are masking their respect levels in India by giving him a new improved contract. Then people there will give Venkys more respect as they believe him to be successful as he makes more money.

It's a long shot I know but it is the only reasoning I can think of right now...

Words cannot explain the level of anger l'm feeling right now.

This is wrong on so many levels, especially in the current economical climate where good honest people who are actually good at what they do are losing their jobs. This decision is mindblowingly arrogant and illjudged.

This is an excellent point and very valid for Blackburn and surrounding area.

Kean's behaviour at the end of the match was, IMO, a disgrace and a huge slap in the face for many who would have made big sacrifices financially to attend.

Don't buy the theory that this is feathering Kean's nest in the event of sale as Nicko has, I think, said that the pay-off is the same in old / new contracts.

Certainly not in line with what Balaji told the Pune 9 who I believe should be a little more forthcoming now with the national press.

There is a concept of "face" (respect) in India. They lose "face" (respect) if they have made a bad decision and gain it if they make a good one. Maybe they are masking their respect levels in India by giving him a new improved contract. Then people there will give Venkys more respect as they believe him to be successful as he makes more money.

It's a long shot I know but it is the only reasoning I can think of right now...

I thought my idea was thin :D

Surely as a business project it all has to be sucessful not just one guy.

Guest Rovers4Good

Listen guys let's keep this real, throwing things at Kean is bang out of order and should not even be considered. The only way these people will learn is if no-one goes to the matches which if the results stay the same then that's what's going to happen.

I hate Kean and now i hate the Venky's but resorting to measures as mentioned above then let's do this right guys then after all we can hold our heads up high.

need to get our feeling's across in every media outlet, try and tarnish Venky's reputation and put the fear of god into them. They have got the message they are not welcome here, we could eventually make Kean's position unberale but whats the point they would just appoint some other clown.

Listen guys let's keep this real, throwing things at Kean is bang out of order and should not even be considered. The only way these people will learn is if no-one goes to the matches which if the results stay the same then that's what's going to happen.

I hate Kean and now i hate the Venky's but resorting to measures as mentioned above then let's do this right guys then after all we can hold our heads up high.

Your a much better person than I am, I can justify to myself throwing things at Kean very, very easily.

To me this is further proof that future protests need to be about Venky's and not Kean. Our owners are the disease that is making our club rotten, and they have to be stopped.

Glen Mullan, is there a paypal account set up to help support the cause? I can't participate actively but would like to contribute in any way I can. I'm not rich but every bit helps I hope.

Forever a proud Rover.

Glen Mullan, is there a paypal account set up to help support the cause? I can't participate actively but would like to contribute in any way I can. I'm not rich but every bit helps I hope.

Count me in!

I want to help!

VENKYS OUT

VENKY'S OUT!

What the hell can we do? Kean is unsackable it seems, and he seems tough enough to handle the crowds abuse. Do he really want war. If I had lived in uk I would have seriously considered getting personal. Hitting him were it hurts. Harassing his family, sending hate mail to him, demonstrating outside his house. It seems like the only one who can convince him to resign is his wife and kids, and if we can ruin their sleep, harassing them and make their life a living hell just like he has made our lives a living hell, maybe his family will convince him to back out.

I know this suggestion is way over the line, but what else will work?

If there is anyone out there who can now tell me after this monumental idiocy that there is not some serious f*&kery going around at Ewood Park, please do and fast.

I can not abide that creature, that incompetent illegitimate, sinking this club and sitting there grinning like an egg suck dog.

I feel a great uncomfortablness with this whole situation.

What the hell can we do? Kean is unsackable it seems, and he seems tough enough to handle the crowds abuse. Do he really want war. If I had lived in uk I would have seriously considered getting personal. Hitting him were it hurts. Harassing his family, sending hate mail to him, demonstrating outside his house. It seems like the only one who can convince him to resign is his wife and kids, and if we can ruin their sleep, harassing them and make their life a living hell just like he has made our lives a living hell, maybe his family will convince him to back out.

Get a grip, for Christ's sake!!!!!

Guest Rovers4Good

Your a much better person than I am, I can justify to myself throwing things at Kean very, very easily.

I know what you mean Josh but where will it get you and by doing this Kean will get a lot more people feeling sorry for him rather than hating him. :(

Whilst I wouldn't take that approach I do agree with the strength of feeling behind it and also the sense that Kean is sufficiently thick-skinned that, no matter what we throw at him verbally or physically, he will cling onto this gravy-train until it crashes or he is kicked off by new owners.

There is something very 'dodgy' about the fact that incompetence and failure is being rewarded financially from club finances here.

Count me in!

I want to help!

VENKYS OUT

VENKY'S OUT!

whats the point? you pay for a plane, you buy flowers, you sing Kean out, you protest walk, you sit in, you watch the club adrift in relegation and Kean gets a new contract.

What can possibly Glen do now?

Glen is getting nothing out of this, even his family are affected.

Guest Rovers4Good

Come on get are you really this f**kin stupid? :(

As much as I hate the imposter who wouldn't sign a new cotract giving them more money and on the face of it offering more security. The real villains are Venky's and they should be demonised. I would love to see a mass boycott and a lightening strike by all the matchday staff at Ewood. Now that would make the news as no game could take place. Ultimately Venk's would be responsible as owners for not playing a fixture. We would probably be docked points but for me it's gone way past that now.

Archived