BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean seals new Blackburn deal

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say so many harsh things....and that isnt usually my way.

Theyve made mistakes and I can handle that, but mistakes need to be learnt from

and they certainly havent learnt infact theyve got worse!

Kean Out, Venkys out...clear our club of the scum!

• Moderation Lead

We wanted better communication from Venky's to us, the fans, and this is how they communicate, by sticking two fingers up at us.

I wanted to drive down to Ewood and try and do something to show my displeasure, but then realised nobody there would have a clue any more than I do.

Desperate, depressing, sad, and tragic times for our club.

RIP BRFC.

I think we all know the answer to that question now. How long will it take before the football authorities take an interest in this, surely they have a duty to prevent a club being deliberately run into the ground.

One would hope do. Is there any protection against ineptitude though?

If anyone has any proof of wrong doing, the floor is yours...

Help! I think I've become Cassandra, prophetess of doom. I got a really strong bad feeling at work recently and, sure enough, a week later Ofsted arrived. I had a really uneasy feeling reading this message board last night, then today this horrendous news comes out. I dread to think what's going to happen the next time I get a bad feeling.

I will be happier if they dig deep into their own funds in January and I just hope, more desperately now than before, that its not too late.

I think a lot depends on how we do over the next 4-5 so called easier mgames because if we don't do well, we will be cut adrift, and spending money in January will be pointless.

Plus apparently, according to the manager, we spent money on Dann, not really worked out well so far that one.

I've jokingly suggested to friends that Venky's are deliberately doing everything in their power to screw the club. Now I genuinely believe it.

At this point I can't see any other explanation. I don't know what deep-seated grudge they have against Rovers, but only a moron could make this many catastrophic decisions without coming to realise their mistake. It has to be a plan to drive the club into the ground.

I've jokingly suggested to friends that Venky's are deliberately doing everything in their power to screw the club. Now I genuinely believe it.

At this point I can't see any other explanation. I don't know what deep-seated grudge they have against Rovers, but only a moron could make this many catastrophic decisions without coming to realise their mistake. It has to be a plan to drive the club into the ground.

The Producers Rovers is a musical team adapted by Mel Brooks Venkys and Thomas Meehan Jerome Anderson. The story concerns two theatrical types various people who scheme to get rich by overselling interests in a Broadway flop team set up to fail.

Am I missing something or has Kean himself ruled out signing a contract at this stage?

Whilst I agree its complete madness but the owners, hes not signed and isn't going to for now.

He's said he hasn't signed but that doesn't mean anything.

If Nixon says the deal's been signed, then I would personally go by that, rather than take the word of that nasty piece of work.

Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but Alan Nixon has got very little right since venkys took over, fingers crossed he's wrong this time around eh :tu:

Archived