BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean seals new Blackburn deal

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right whos got venkys email address'? i think id like to tell them EXACTLY what i think of them. Ive known about this for a while.... but never actually thought it would happen... What kind of family is it where the 2 brothers are too scared to say anything to Their sister??? its a complete joke.

The brothers were fuming and embarrased at wigan. THATS why they left. Thats a fact.

Yet they are to scared to say anything to Madam Bellend incase she doesnt agree with them because shed think they were being "negative".

I honestly would be amazed if this club is still running within 5 years. It is THAT bad!

kean19.11.jpg

...is a total V signal to the loyal supporters of Blackburn Rovers as Kean knew he was laughing all the way to the bank.

Note there is not even a bonus clause for keeping us up- Venky's are THAT deluded and out of touch.

Venky's decision making is getting close to incitement to civil unrest.

No wondered they are scared little bunnies staying away from football games for ever and ever....

Why give him a raise?

Why give him a pay-off if he is sacked?

These things should be determined by supply and demand - if he could go elsewhere and get these wages then that makes sense. But he couldn't get a job cleaning boots at any other premier league club so its not like he's going to resign.

A lot of things don't add up with this.

Astonishing. Truly astonishing. It shows how much they believe that their decision is the best thing for the club by the fact that they are going to stay away from games. If it really was a minority of fans who didn't support the manager or them, then they should have nothing to worry about. Championship, League 1, League 2, Blue Square Premier here we come.

This news makes my stomach turn. No one NO ONE no matter what line of work they are in if they performed in the way he has would be fired not given a pay rise.

Unlike some though I wont be ditching Rovers as I and Rovers will be around allot longer than Mr Kean or even Venkys. Granted I am not close enough to pay for a season ticket every season but the cost in me getting to a game is the same total.

The only bonus (if you can call it that) is where other fans (and non fans to be honest) used to laugh at us or call us dirty just feel sorry for us now.

Watch out Charlton, we are coming to get you.

Kiss The Rose (Steve Kean you can Kiss my Arse)

Astonishing. Truly astonishing. It shows how much they believe that their decision is the best thing for the club by the fact that they are going to stay away from games. If it really was a minority of fans who didn't support the manager or them, then they should have nothing to worry about. Championship, League 1, League 2, Blue Square Premier here we come.

Cowards

If they ever go to Ewood Park again I hope they get slapped good and proper

and cocco well, there are no words that can be used to sum up the situation,

there cannot be any supporters who backs him now.

kean19.11.jpg

...is a total V signal to the loyal supporters of Blackburn Rovers as Kean knew he was laughing all the way to the bank.

Note there is not even a bonus clause for keeping us up - Venky's are THAT deluded and out of touch.

No wondered they are scared little bunnies staying away from football games for ever and ever....

Absolutely correct. He's saying shout all you want I've screwed you already.

Somebody give me one reason just one why he has earned this contract?

I think it's pretty clear who is running the show at Ewood these days, there is only one person who benefits from having Kean in charge so he can pocket all the fees in transfers, im not going to say the name as it's obvious and my post will be deleted.

I will not go to one more match while this man is in charge or even these owners, I WILL NOT PAY FOR THIS MANS NEW CONTRACT WHEN I WANT HIM TO LEAVE.

The only way to hurt the owners is in the pocket because they will not respond to media, protests, flowers, bad press, or even direct abuse.

kean19.11.jpg

Note there is not even a bonus clause for keeping us up- Venky's are THAT deluded and out of touch.

How do you know that? I doubt the contract is a public document.

IMO its trying to test supporters resolve making out he has signed it over the weekend, In hope that we will all crawl into our shells and take our medicine, Reading twitter and facebook many have been hook lined and sunk.

More supporters will just rage their fury on this news

You damn right fury. Making me want to overstep the line in retaliation to show our frustration. If this becomes true then a trip to india or the FA headquarters may have to be made. There obviously NOT getting our message.

I'm being told this was signed a couple of weeks ago and its a typical Niko article from his good friends at Kentaro to stick two fingers up to the supporters. A lot has happened in 2 weeks and this IMO has no baring and should be taken as scare mongering the supporters that their stance at the weekend fell on death ears, when in truth its quite the opposite

This new contract does not explain sundays meeting in London. The Sun reported on Monday that Keans job was not on the menu when he met the owners on sunday.

We are still waiting to hear what that meeting was about.

Please let this just be a nightmare - someone please pinch my arm! Lost for words....this actually feels just as bad as when we were relegated. Been hyped up last 48 hours hoping Kean would be sacked and instead we get this. Unreal.

To Venky's: You REALLY need to start communicating with the fans of this club and provide some solid reasons for why you behave the way you do. First the Qatar-bid turned down and you come out with some nonsense in the papers about Rovers being your baby and whatnot and now you give the most hated manager in Rovers history a new contract (if the Mirror is to be believed). What in gods (or Vishnu if that suits you better) name are the reasoning behind these decisions?

The flowerprotest was premature...if this is true then now is the time to start the mourningprocess. It really feels like they WANT to destroy this football club. Please please crawl back to the Qataris and beg them to buy the club from you and then watch them sack Steve Kean before the ink has dried. Gutted doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now....

Archived