BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STOKE away

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adam Henley did well, was quick and stood his man up well, got goal side of his man all the time and never dived in, made his man play the ball, he went for just one tackle and won it cleanly, as I suggested last year, Adam Henley can play a bit and is well worth a shout!!

Good head on his shoulders and supported by a nice family!!

He did do alright against Wigan, Etheringtons a decent enough player and since he did well Henley should keep his place. We desperately need some steel in midfield, so hopefully Lowe can provide that.

I'll add reporter to my burgeoning CV of jobs I have done then!

No I am not a journalist of any sort - just a passionate Rovers supporter. That said, I put my passion to one side and looked at the situation objectively, cold-headedly and rationally in referring to Kean as a blockhead.

sorry, i got you mixed up with kammy!!

Robinson

Ribiero Givet Dann Anderson

Simon Petrovic Nzonzi Rochina

Formica

Goodwillie / Slew

At least the new signings Kean has made are contributing this season. Thank God we let Emerton leave. His cover in several positions wasn't required.

I started by trying to fit Givet in at Centre half, couldn't do it and then I went all bitter and twisted, again.

We need a win. I can't stand to see the managers kin face if we do.

There'll no doubt be fans falling out with each other again tomorrow. We all want the best for the club, a bit of tolerance please everyone, on whichever side of the fence you sit, let the protesters protest and those who don't want to join in their right not to.

It's all very sad at the moment. Dark days. Sort yourselves out Venkys, you're destroying this club. Time to show you give a damn, you've had long enough after all.

There'll no doubt be fans falling out with each other again tomorrow. We all want the best for the club, a bit of tolerance please everyone, on whichever side of the fence you sit, let the protesters protest and those who don't want to join in their right not to.

That's the thing, Bob - how in the name of all things sacred can anyone be on the wrong side of the fence (i.e. pro Kean/Venky's) after this week's events? How many lies does Kean have to spew out from his rotten, deceitful mouth before ALL Rovers fans unite against this despicable, little man? How many times does he have to c*** off the Rovers fans post-match or give the club's loyal supporters the middle finger salute in the press? The very fact that there are people out there still supportive of this buffoon makes my blood boil.

His most recent comment is that he'll be here until the summer of 2013 - at the very least. Just imagine 1.5 years more of Kean managing Rovers. "Nightmare" is an understatement.

Adam Henley did well, was quick and stood his man up well, got goal side of his man all the time and never dived in, made his man play the ball, he went for just one tackle and won it cleanly, as I suggested last year, Adam Henley can play a bit and is well worth a shout!!

Good head on his shoulders and supported by a nice family!!

Against ten men, and they moved Hoillet from the right wing to the middle so any cover he would have had (minimal at best) was removed. He had two men on him most of the time. Should keep his place. He likes to get forward by the looks of it, but has the pace to get back.

Over on vital a stoke fan asked for answers to the following questions (here are my well thought out and precise answers)

1. What were your expectations for this season? And have they now changed?

My expectations were a top ten finish. We have a great manager in Kean, and great owners that understand the fans and support us by splashing out on a great players. They havent changed that much, because instead of aiming for the top 4 we are going to settle for 5th or 6th which is a great position to finish in

2. Who would you say is your danger man?

There are certainly a number of danger men in the squad, but the one I would say to be on the lookout for is David Dunn, he controls the middle of the pitch like no other player I have ever seen in my life, why he isnt getting picked for England, I will never know.

3. What would you say are your strengths as a team?

Our strengths are we are the most attacking team in the premier league, we get into the oppositions box more than they do in ours which is an amazing accomplishment in this the top league in the world. We also are worth way more than the team we had last season and many seasons before that. The amount of youth in the squad is terrfific and considering our position in the league, I couldnt be happier with the way they have performed.

4. What would you say are your weaknesses as a team?

Weaknesses?? We dont have any, dont be absurd.

5. How do you feel about your manager?

Our manager, god bless him, we are so thankful that the owners have seen the vision to promote him from coach to manager. Without him, we wouldnt have finished were we did. He saved us from relegation but the improvements we have seen this season, no wonder he got a new contract. The man is a genius!

6. You had a bit of luck at the weekend with the "illegal goal", firstly what did you think about it? and Secondly, Do you believe this could spark a change in luck you desperately need?

Luck, yes lady luck is shining on us now, I am sure we will climb to our predicted position of a top ten finish. I thought you were allowed take a corner kick to yourself?? I used to take them to myself the whole time when I used to be younger playing in the park with my mates.

7. Which player (s) do you fear from the Stoke City side?

Rory Delap with his extra length throws.

8. Is there any Stoke players you would like to add to your squad?

Peter Crouch, as he would make the perfect wing man for Samba down the pub

9. What is your likely line-up for the match?

Robinson

Salgado, Givet, Dann, Samba

kean, Peds, Hoillett, Nzonzi

Yakubu Roberts

10. Finally, what’s your score prediction for the match?

Rovers to thrash Stoke 4-0 now that lady luck is shining down on us

(please help, Venkys have kidnapped my family and wont let them go, they plan on targetting glenn9mullah and siltttl next)

Stoke have 10 goals in 12 games, Wigan had 7 in 11 before last week until we added another 50% for them.

So I think minimum 4 goals for Stoke.

Interesting stat too, last week v qpr they completed just 113 passes. Top players do that in a game.

Stoke are ###### poor!!

2-1 to Stoke

They have gotten a couple of clean sheets at home this year, including Chelsea, Liverpool and Fulham, and they drew 1-1 against Man United. They have done very well at home so far, however they have lost their 3 last matches at Britannia. But stats like that doesnt seem to mean anything when we are lucky enough to have Steve Kean on board... :rolleyes:

That's the thing, Bob - how in the name of all things sacred can anyone be on the wrong side of the fence (i.e. pro Kean/Venky's) after this week's events? How many lies does Kean have to spew out from his rotten, deceitful mouth before ALL Rovers fans unite against this despicable, little man? How many times does he have to c*** off the Rovers fans post-match or give the club's loyal supporters the middle finger salute in the press? The very fact that there are people out there still supportive of this buffoon makes my blood boil.

I honestly haven't the faintest idea how anyone can be behind Kean or Venkys anymore. Not a clue. It's a basic comprehension exercise after all.

Rovers play, Rovers don't win, Kean bull$hits, Venkys support him, Rovers play, Rovers don't win, Kean bullshits, Venkys do nothing, Rovers play, Rovers don't win, Kean bull$hits, Venkys support him, Rovers play, Rovers don't win, Kean licks his lips, lies, Venkys give him a pay rise. Kean winds up the fans and lies to The Press, who NEVER take him to task...

It's a sick and twisted Groundhog Day.

Someone will have a pop at him before long, it's inevitable, I'd rather it was him getting a smack than our own fans fighting each other. I'm struggling to think of another manager who has been this divisive, ever.

It'll be a big drink the day this b'stard is out of the club, that day can't come soon enough.

Come on Bob hurry up and finish your post, I need my morning funnies.

Sorry Maji, bereft of those this morning.

Archived