BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STOKE away

Can't see a thread or preview and we've got a game on Saturday. Probably because so much other stuff has been flying around recently.

Stoke have lost 5 on the bounce in the PL so maybe a chance for Rovers or will stoke get back on track?

I think Stoke will come good at home and that it will be 3-2 to Stoke whatever team Kean puts out. Sad days for the team and us but stuff you Kean.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoke have been pretty awful recently so not sure what to expect from them. However they have 2 strikers that Rovers have never been able to cope with in Crouch and Kenwyne Jones. Not sure how regular Jones starts these days but I think he's always dangerous against us. Our record at Stoke is also pretty horrible since they got promoted to the Premiership so I'm not expecting anything at all from this one. The likes of Formica and Rochina will be too weak for the physical strength that Stoke have in defence and midfield.

I'm going for a 3-0 Stoke win. If we go with 1 up top then I can see Yakubu getting completely isolated up there.

great in depth preview ARA, best this season.

Can't wait to witness another great performance by the bald basturd.

I wasn't scheduled to do one.

I'd been waiting for a preview too and only today thought it time to at least start a thread.

Now I know how baldy feels getting shouted at when he's trying his best ;)

Pulis is an angry man at the moment and he will know that he's under immense pressure to stop the rot given the financial backing the Coates' family gave him.

I do like his stark honesty in post match interviews unlike, IMO, the bullsh1t of Kean.

Unfortunately, I doubt that we will be able to cope with their physicality and I'm going for Stoke by 3 or 4 goals to 1.

Can't see us winning and to be honest a hefty thrashing might do us more good in the long run than any other result, especially with it being on TV. If we do lose heavily and SK isn't sacked then we can give up for the season. Worst case scenario is another gallant defeat which we can blame on the ref and more weeks of limbo.

Rovers have won just three of their last 26 top-flight games, stretching back to February.

They have opened the scoring in four league games this season but have not gone on to win any of them.

Steve Kean's side have not kept a clean sheet in their last 15 Premier League games -

equalling their previous worst run in the division in 1996.

Blackburn have drawn their last three away league games, but haven't won one this season.

Jason Roberts is one away from his 25th goal for the club.

....................SORENSEN................................

SHAWCROSS........HUTH...........UPSON..........HIGGINGBOTTAM

PENNANT.........WHITEHEAD.....PALACIOS...........ETHERINGTON

.................WALTERS......CROUCH.........................

with 2 *£$* strikers on the bench in Jerome and Jones who always save they're one good game for us.

WE DON'T BEAT THIS AWAY FROM HOME INFACT WITH KEAN WE'D HAVE NO CHANCE AT HOME.

4-1. Under the cosh from minute 1 and 3-0 at half time, our team is way too lightweight rochina's, formica's, hanley's, and pedersens of the world will get murdered and even N'zonzi will get brutalised.........route 1 rape.

That midfield will eat ours alive :(

Really need Samba to be fit for this one

with 2 *£$* strikers on the bench in Jerome and Jones who always save they're one good game for us.

WE DON'T BEAT THIS AWAY FROM HOME INFACT WITH KEAN WE'D HAVE NO CHANCE AT HOME.

4-1. Under the cosh from minute 1 and 3-0 at half time, our team is way too lightweight rochina's, formica's, hanley's, and pedersens of the world will get murdered and even N'zonzi will get brutalised.........route 1 rape.

Excellent

Jason Roberts 1 goal away from his 25th for the club. That is an appalling statistic for Roberts. He's been here ages and played loads of games.

As for the game I cannot see beyond ANOTHER defeat and a whole stack of excuses about the pitch been wider/narrower than when he came to watch a few weeks ago. Someone wake me up from this nightmare. God help us.

Archived