BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STOKE away

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he has well and truely written himself into the historybooks by now.

Yeah, worst start to a season in the history of our club and now this lack of a clean sheet record.

Is there any travelling support to speak of? I've not heard a peep from them, though of course Stoke's home crowd is notoriously vociferous.

Kean out! chants could be heard before the goal.

• Backroom

Is there any travelling support to speak of? I've not heard a peep from them, though of course Stoke's home crowd is notoriously vociferous.

300 Rovers, heard a few Kean Out chants although the mics are normally near the away fans

why don't we go back to basic defending, and hold a line on the edge of the box or in line with the wall. The dummy of pretending to take the free-kick then hoping the defenders move towards there own goal thus playing everyone onside was swallowed hook line and sinker. All it requires is for everyone to take up there defensive position and stay still. If the ball is delivered to the position it was, the only person who can legally play it, is the keeper.

I heard several "we want Kean out", a "going down the Bolton Road" and a "there's only one Jack Walker" quite clearly on the TV before the goal. Nothing now though.

why don't we go back to basic defending, and hold a line on the edge of the box or in line with the wall. The dummy of pretending to take the free-kick then hoping the defenders move towards there own goal thus playing everyone onside was swallowed hook line and sinker. All it requires is for everyone to take up there defensive position and stay still. If the ball is delivered to the position it was, the only person who can legally play it, is the keeper.

What you just said would read Greek to Steve Kean.

Archived