BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs West Brom preview

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidently, at the final whistle the commentator on footy First said Kean has been told he must get at least

4 points from todays game and Bolton.

Haven't seen that reported anywhere !?

If thats the case its already a fail. Here's hoping I guess.

what can i say, awful performance, every time west brom attacked they looked dangerous, from the very few times we attacked we looked toothless. To compund it all he brings on hanley, a defender for a midfielder, enough said, we are going down.

It was a badly worded post on my behalf, blame the export haha. I meant to say I had a scuffle/argument with another fan, for supporting kean and I just cannot see the justification in this sort of behaviour. That is it for me relegation now

I wouldn't get to the point of fisticuffs but this chap in front of me infuriates me so much with his 'give Kean more time", "he's had bad luck" stance that I can no longer talk to him about football matters.

Kean in talking garbage during post match interview shocker.

It's hard to fathom how you can hate someone so much when you have never even met them. Hate is a strong word, and I reserve it for slimy ****s like that clown.

On todays performance and being totally consistant with their season so far,

Formica was crap !

Dunn was crap !

Vuckcevic was crap !

Just three players that need replacing along with a few more come january.

Shouldnt forget Goodwillie and Petrovic also.

Formica was one of our better players I thought, Dunn was abysmal again

Formica was shyte Tom, he ran around, and ran around, and ran around, and produced nothing. At the end playing wide right he couldnt even lift the ball high enough to cross it - simply not good enough.

Formica was one of our better players I thought, Dunn was abysmal again

Shows Footy is all about differing opinions. I thought Formica was utterly pointless today. Also, I understood the Hanley subsitution(Hanley at RB, Lowe moving into centre midfield) and I thought our centre midfield looked a whole lot better as a result.

In saying that, if it were possible for two teams to get no points at all from a game, it was this one. Both teams really really bad.

Shows Footy is all about differing opinions. I thought Formica was utterly pointless today. Also, I understood the Hanley subsitution(Hanley at RB, Lowe moving into centre midfield) and I thought our centre midfield looked a whole lot better as a result.

In saying that, if it were possible for two teams to get no points at all from a game, it was this one. Both teams really really bad.

Lowes not good enough to be winning premeirship football matches.

Playing Lowe along side NZonzi is not what the big French lad wants, thats if you want to win that is.

• Backroom

as abysmal as dunn was today bringing him off or a defender, whatever postion you play him in, was a shocking decision, roberts as much shocking, i gave roberts a right booing and deservedley so.

Strongly disagree with that second point, booing a player coming on can never be a good thing.

Also we looked better with Hanley on the pitch

Petrovic was playing champions league football.....now goodwillie is ahead of him.

He should be well upto speed with the prem by this stage of season...just coming good getting used to the pace and improving. Instead knobends been playing a immobile past it Dunn.....

I believe petrovic should start tuesday....give him a do.

Interesting that Robbo, Lowe and Peds came to the four sides of the ground to thank the fans after the game.

As bad as I can remember on the pitch. Off the pitch looked like about 150 protestors tops. Well done all.

A quick word to those regulars not attending and telling us a great day you had - NOT INTERESTED.

Interesting that Robbo, Lowe and Peds came to the four sides of the ground to thank the fans after the game.

As bad as I can remember on the pitch. Off the pitch looked like about 150 protestors tops. Well done all.

A quick word to those regulars not attending and telling us a great day you had - NOT INTERESTED.

Get a life !!!

Can tell you that, after today, there will be at least 8 ticket holders who will not be there on Tuesday, unless Kean replaced, and we've decided to take the partners out for an early dinner and then catch the match on Sky with a few drinks at someone's house to celebrate imminent Christmas.

There is more to life than a Venky's / Keran induced depression.

Strongly disagree with that second point, booing a player coming on can never be a good thing.

Also we looked better with Hanley on the pitch

Grow some nuts.

Oooh poor old washed up Jason on only 25K per week gets a bit of a boo.

He was so upset at the defeat he stayed at Ewood Park until 5.07PM (fact) I saw him going on the way to wait for Kean to come out.

He didn't even have time to wipe Steve Keans **** off his ****.

God I wish you had gone to my school. You deal with criticism by being determined and shoving it up 'em, not crying like a poof.

Communist.

Lowes not good enough to be winning premeirship football matches.

Playing Lowe along side NZonzi is not what the big French lad wants, thats if you want to win that is.

N'Zonzi was rubbish for me - again. Seems to have 1 decent game, then 4 awful ones. If that Russian team want him for silly money (anything over £3m) I'd drive him there myself.

Formica did OK I thought, Dunn's legs have completely gone, Yak was useless today, Pedersen looked like what he is - a past-it left winger playing out of position. Rochina is a great player but REALLY needs to learn when to release the ball. Everyone else was just .... meh.

When you remove Hoilett and Olsson from the team we have no pace at all. In addition to that, none of the attacking midfielders give the defence any cover. Thats three midfielders not tracking back. Lowe and Pedersen were given no protection which, as both were playing out of position, was always going to lead to trouble.

Kean should obviously have been fired months ago, but I also think that our lack of squad depth is telling more and more. How many proven premiership players were playing for us today? Apart from Robinson, Samba and Yakubu I dont think any of the other players would get into another premiership starting XI.

The lack of decent signings in the summer is really starting to hurt us. Petrovic not cutting it/not getting picked is the biggest blow as we're now having to rely on Dunn/Pedersen doing a job each week.

Today we were shocking. Kean will get one more game simply because its only 2/3 days away and no new manager could have an effect in that time. Even a win against Bolton doesn't really change much as we're playing Liverpool and Utd.

Grow some nuts.

Oooh poor old washed up Jason on only 25K per week gets a bit of a boo.

He was so upset at the defeat he stayed at Ewood Park until 5.07PM (fact) I saw him going on teh way to wait for Kean to come out.

He didn't even have time to wipe Steve Keans **** off his ****.

God I wish you had gone to my school. You deal with criticism by being determined and shoving it up 'em, not crying like a poof.

Communist.

He was going to 5Live's 606 in Salford. He arrived in his training gear. I actually thought Roberts made a fairly decent impact today. If you're willing to boo players simply because they're not very good then you could pretty much justify booing every player that played today. Save it for the owners.

Archived