BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs West Brom preview

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just listened to radio rovers and then phoned them up to vent... I won't be getting on air!

Neil said whilst talking to Gerald that he could not remember pedersens doing anything wrong at left back - which game was he watching? Second goal was 100% pedersens fault.

It's time to shut that station unless they start to share the anger that everyone feels.

I am fuming after that match... Aaaaaargh

Pedersen is no full back agreed, but where were Anderson and Ribiero today ????

The answer for the owners's to me is simple (not);-

1. Install a new Chief Executive-Go for Gordon Taylor-Million pound per year pro-rata based on bonus for staying up.

2. Put in place a new Chair (say Ian or Wayne),with local power for decision-making within budget set by owners.Ask the local board to review position of current manager and seek replacement with Gordon's help as chief executive (say Mark Hughes) if he has not delivered as expected upon his appointment.

3.Immediately put in 20 million pounds for Janaury Transfer window expecting to pay over the odds

4. Benefit from a much improved relationship with thepress, fans, town and sponsors by climbing the table slowly but surely and surviving in the league.

5.Develop BRFC as a marketing tool for all other branches of the owners business outlets world-wide (cost about 10 million a year).

A few hundred but nothing seemed to come of it. Was hoping more would maybe join in but it didn't happen.

Nobody of any note at the ground - no-one to pass the message back to the owners, spin spin spin

At least when the trust was in charge there were board members at games to gauge the reaction!

Kean should be hauled over hot coals and asked to explain the teams woeful performance, but it's just another day at the chicken farm for the owners isn't it?

Kean has managed to build the worst Rovers side since the releagation season of 1979 to the old third division.

This lot will fall through the championship next season.

To late now. We are as good as down.

Lets all show our frustrations by not attending the Bolton match.

Steve Kean and Venkys are ruining lives, they aren't just getting on our t*ts a bit. I'm happy in most aspects of my life but I am sick beyond belief at what is happening before my eyes at Ewood now. I can't even be arsed going the boozer tonight, I definitely won't be watching MOTD later either, I don't want to watch proper teams with proper managers rubbing my nose in it.

The worst thing is I feel helpless to change it though. It's like them dreams I bet most of us have had. You know them ones where something is going on and you're trying to shout and nothing comes out, or you try and run and don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I think it's pretty much game over for us now but Bolton is most definitely the last roll of the dice, sadly I don't see us winning that either.

Not a cat in hells chance am I going to either Liverpool or United now, not letting the circus act ruin my Xmas too. Normally I would have gone to both.

Goodwille was also to blame on that one, he made no attempt to chase and block the shot. If Simon had still been on it might have helped as he's better at defensive chores and gave MGP some cover when on.

How can we blame Goodwillie or Peds.. neither of them have the experience in those positions, blame lies on one set of shoulders and they are Keans.. rochina to me is another out of position player, there is no way he is a midfielder, he should be a second striker or play in the hole.. Dunn should also be playing there, he just does not have the legs for center mid.. and formica is also a player who seems more suited to that role.

If you buy a team full of potentially exciting second strikers you can without a doubt expect to end up with issues in other positions.

Bit by bit this season we have seen the fitness of players vanish.. even Dunn looked fitter than ever on the first day of the season but now.. god knows what the fitness regime is at the moment, but these guys can not be sports scientists.

Nelsen, Jnr, Olsson, Givet and Salgado out.. every week its a slightly different list and a similar sort of list to what you will see at every struggling club year in year out and nearly always when the players have managers who should not be there.

Coyle "As a manager, I accept total responsibility for the games. I can understand people being disappointed and frustrated because I certainly am."

Kean "I consider myself a figher" Great.. just what we need "After that game(Bolton) hopefully the table will look allot better".. yes kean still in the bottom 3 "We will get 3 points if we deserve them" no Kean football does not work that way.. "We will look forward to putting points on the table come tuesday evening".. rightio Kean so we dont need to deserve them..

Kean has managed to build the worst Rovers side since the releagation season of 1979 to the old third division.

This lot will fall through the championship next season.

To late now. We are as good as down.

Lets all show our frustrations by not attending the Bolton match.

Do not include Samba he will be gone in Jan , I don't think the present squad would finish half way in the championship.

Pedersen is no full back agreed, but where were Anderson and Ribiero today ????

Well Henley at just 17 has to be the better option.. *shrug*

And where is Slew.. did we loan him out? Surely a promising £1m 19yr old would be better than a £peanuts 22yr old who still has not made it and does not look like he ever will.

Sat in the car this afternoon waiting to pick up the daughter, reading "Snuff" by Terry Pratchett.

Radio 5 on. Season ticket gathering dust.

We lost.

I was more interested in Tery Pratchett and the inordinate time that the daughter took to get out of where she was than the sad and inevitable plight of Rovers.

Rotten owners, rotten manager, rotten to the core senior administrators. It's been like this since they took over.

It makes me feel sorry for The Trotters fans. At least they've got no excuse for incompetents above the players.

1. Install a new Chief Executive-Go for Gordon Taylor-Million pound per year pro-rata based on bonus for staying up.

2. Put in place a new Chair (say Ian or Wayne),with local power for decision-making within budget set by owners.Ask the local board to review position of current manager and seek replacement with Gordon's help as chief executive (say Mark Hughes) if he has not delivered as expected upon his appointment.

3.Immediately put in 20 million pounds for Janaury Transfer window expecting to pay over the odds

4. Benefit from a much improved relationship with thepress, fans, town and sponsors by climbing the table slowly but surely and surviving in the league.

5.Develop BRFC as a marketing tool for all other branches of the owners business outlets world-wide (cost about 10 million a year).

i agree with all your ideas there. but I would make Gordon Taylor Chairman of rovers and Ian Bettersby as CEO!

None of these will happen.

Unless they decide to go, only the banks, HMRC or death will rid us of the scum from the slum.

But guys we are Venky's baby! If we are a baby someone call NSPCC now. Fans fighting is the sign of a club in turmoil. Chaos will undoubtedly come with Kean remaining in charge. Fond memories of people having a laugh at Ewood and being friendly are turning to dust.

How anyone canb defend Kean is madness!

Let's be simple - performance = crap, manager =crap, atmosphere = crap, everything = crap. I will admit I had a scuffle with another rovers tonight for sticking up for kean AND I AM NOT ASHAMED

Keeping it simple...

Crap manager... responsible for...

Crap performance... responsible for...

Crap atmosphere... resulting in...

Crap everything

Why were you sticking up for Kean again?

• Backroom

On another note anyone see what kicked off in the WBA fans? Second home game running.

Also did someone in the blackburn end really hold the ball instead of throwing it back to robbo?

Let's be simple - performance = crap, manager =crap, atmosphere = crap, everything = crap. I will admit I had a scuffle with another rovers tonight for sticking up for kean AND I AM NOT ASHAMED

Ooops I did a +1 on the basis that the ''another'' was the one sticking up for Kean. If I'm wrong consider it a -1 :rolleyes:

• Backroom

I wonder what our friend Mr Ewood Spark made of this?

Probably the same as the rest of us ES is as blue and white as they come, anyone who has met him will know that.

Just because he has differing views on how to support and vent doesn't make him lesser than someone who decided not to go or decided to protest.

What the need is to try and single people out for having a different view is beyond me.

On another note anyone see what kicked off in the WBA fans? Second home game running.

Also did someone in the blackburn end really hold the ball instead of throwing it back to robbo?

Our young uns were kicking off taking the pish when we equalised. Handbags it was....few baggies chucked out.

Archived