BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs West Brom preview

dont agree tom, thought hanley did nothing at all, at least dunn, as washed up as he is, could offer something going forward, hanley offers NOTHING, awful player picked by an awful manager, why bring on a defender for a midfielder, dont metion lowe in midfield because he was poor enough at fullback!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Grow some nuts.

Oooh poor old washed up Jason on only 25K per week gets a bit of a boo.

He was so upset at the defeat he stayed at Ewood Park until 5.07PM (fact) I saw him going on the way to wait for Kean to come out.

He didn't even have time to wipe Steve Keans **** off his ****.

God I wish you had gone to my school. You deal with criticism by being determined and shoving it up 'em, not crying like a poof.

Communist.

I'll be honest I have no clue what relevance this drivel has

One thing I have noticed in our last few home games, teams come to Ewood park and almost play like it is a home game for them.. allot of pressure and possesion to say the least.

Our midfield ballerina's must be the laughing stock of other teams now. Word quickly gets around in post match managerial gossip.

Lets not beat about the bush, we are down. As a previous poster stated, we need to prepare for the Fizzy pop league. Find a manager who can get us out of the Championship, get rid of the overpaid wasters at the club and try to mount a promotion challenge next year.

Sorry to say this but I can only see another relegation next year. It's not difficult to imagine that the financial situation will see us off one way or another.

Grow some nuts.

Oooh poor old washed up Jason on only 25K per week gets a bit of a boo.

He was so upset at the defeat he stayed at Ewood Park until 5.07PM (fact) I saw him going on the way to wait for Kean to come out.

He didn't even have time to wipe Steve Keans **** off his ****.

God I wish you had gone to my school. You deal with criticism by being determined and shoving it up 'em, not crying like a poof.

Communist.

You wouldn't last 5 minutes in a public school

Sorry to say this but I can only see another relegation next year. It's not difficult to imagine that the financial situation will see us off one way or another.

Agreed. See Bradford, Charlton etc. Only we are 1 of only 4 premier league champions. Disgusted with this lot in charge.

Well that was the most spineless, half hearted, going through the motions display I have seen and we have all seen some bad performances from this lot! I said it on a match thread a few games back that we have a MAJOR issue with tracking players and today I lost count at the amount of times the opposition players WALKED between our midfield and defence and had enough time to stop the ball look up and continue on their merry way completely unopposed.

Steve Kean always stated in the summer he had the full backing of the owners and had considerable financial backing, if he had such backing why was our team patched up almost to Sunday League standard. The team -

Robbo (fine)

Right Back - Lowe (central midfielder) then Hanley (centre half)

Centre Backs - Samba and Dann (fine)

Left back - Pedersen (Left winger and has never shown any defensive capabilities to say he could do a job, 2nd goal was a cruel reminder)

Right Wing - Rochina (Striker/ in the hole)

Centre Midfield - Dunn (legs have simply gone, not got the required fitness to fulfill a premiership role)

N'Zonzi (fine)

Formica (has shown nothing to prove he can provide the required fight for a relegation battle)

Left Wing - Simon (fine) then Goodwillie (striker)

Strikers - Yakubu/ Roberts (correct position)

Just look at how embarrassingly patched up this once proud clubs first team has become!! WE are killing young talent by asking them to learn their trade out of position in a relegation war ... Wonderful management!

A quick word to those regulars not attending and telling us a great day you had - NOT INTERESTED.

Paul,

Then perhaps I can make you interested. We've met up in the past. I remember you co

ming to my house for a lift to Ewood in a rain storm, we got to Ewood eventually.

After 30+ years of going to Ewood I've had enough. I haven't taken the decision lightly. I've still got 50% of my season ticket that I'm not going to use.

I fully appreciate that supporting a football team is a completely irrational thing to do, it's go absolutely nothing to do with shopping at Sainsburys or Morrisons and seeing which has the cheaper bag of sugar or a litre of washing up liquid.

But there comes a point where the blind, stupid, mindless support that most of of us here willingly & loyally give to Rovers has to break. For me this came after the Cardiff game.

Quite simply, I've decided that I've had enough of the corrupt & incompetant ownership and management of the club that I used to do a regular 60 mile round trip for 30 years to see. It's no longer an option. I'd just rather stop at home or do something else. I get no great pleasure from this, it's a massive wrench. I'd much rather be cheesed off if we won and I wasn't there than yesterday's debacle that I didn't go to.

BTW I haven't had a "great day."

Yours regretfully

Colin

Let's be simple - performance = crap, manager =crap, atmosphere = crap, everything = crap. I will admit I had a scuffle with another rovers tonight for sticking up for kean AND I AM NOT ASHAMED

Why should you be ashamed?

Anyone who sticks up for the likes of Kean or Venkys deserves a good slap.

They have ripped the heart and soul out of the one thing we all had to be proud of in Blackburn.

And I, for one, will never forgive them for that.

Probably the same as the rest of us ES is as blue and white as they come, anyone who has met him will know that.

Just because he has differing views on how to support and vent doesn't make him lesser than someone who decided not to go or decided to protest.

What the need is to try and single people out for having a different view is beyond me.

Wrong Tom..... ES is much more blue and white than anybody else... except possibly his brother. He said so here http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/topic/25500-blackburn-v-newcastle/page__view__findpost__p__1165681

"long may it continue" ... He certainly got that bit right.

Maybe you should tackle him about singling out people with different views out. According to ES after the NUFC match we have 10-12000 'tremblers' with ST's in our midst! ^_^

What the need is to try and single people out for having a different view is beyond me.

Oh, give it a rest Tom. He started the name-calling and you know it.

How you can come out trying to take the moral high ground on his behalf is laughable. He antagonised, denigrated and insulted fellow Rovers fans.

So, why don't you consider that before replying?

• Backroom

How am I taking the moral high ground exactly?

I just feel it a little sad when our club is at such a low ebb people think it a good time to score points.

He acted out of order a couple of times that's for sure

TomM your mood-management techniques don't seem to be working very well tonight! Think maybe its time for you to take break. You and ES and others backed the wrong horse out in pune. Don't think you should be offering opinions on anything BRFC at the moment. Maybe brush-up on your alistair-campbell-for-dummies knowledge eh?

A terrible performance from a terrible team, put together by a person who is simply not cut out to be a premier league manager. As others have said today's team would struggle in the Championship. My Dad is a Burnley season ticket holder and he is licking his chops for next season, and he admits that they are no good.

They play Allardyce football without the nouse or defensive solidity. It was dire to watch under him but you knew we wouldn't concede many at home, and would generally nick one in the 2nd half.

It looks like Goodwillie and Petrovic were buys where someone saw potential and hoped that Rovers could sell on for a better price. It won't work. Does Kean have one of those deals like Holloway has at Blackpool? Whereby he gets a % of any transfer fee for his players. THere was a big kerfuffle about him early on last season.

No idea on what the owners are up to as I am not witness to any of it. But how they can justfiy giving a bloke a new contact who has won 7 of 36 league games is laughable.

I genuinely feel bad for people who live locally and go to Ewood. I'm thousands of miles away and only see us on TV. It matters not to me as when I venture home I'll go to Ewood regardless of league. Having to sit through, and listen to, all the sh!te must be hard.

TomM your mood-management techniques don't seem to be working very well tonight! Think maybe its time for you to take break. You and ES and others backed the wrong horse out in pune. Don't think you should be offering opinions on anything BRFC at the moment. Maybe brush-up on your alistair-campbell-for-dummies knowledge eh?

Or maybe its time everyone stopped with the petty bickering and point scoring that has been going on, on here and started actually debating!

EVERYONE has a right to their own opinion, if people cannot accept that and debate/discuss those in a civilised manner, then this message board is not for you.

(sentient, the post is aimed at members in general, not just you)

I resigned myself to relegation early on in the season if we kept him in charge. Defeatist or realist?

The changes I want now are to prepare us for the Championship next season. Get a manager who knows the lower leagues and can find a few bargains. Sell the big earners in January whilst they still have some value and bring in proven Championship players who know the league.

I fear that your right. We may be better off going into damage control mode.

I hate Venkys.

He is. Wanted rid of him seasons ago - he's not a PL standard football player.

Roberts is a waste of money, as is Dunn and Grella. Get them off the books as soon as possible.

I wonder what our friend Mr Ewood Spark made of this?

Doubt ES noticed with all the grovelling he's doubtless been doing.

It looks like Goodwillie and Petrovic were buys where someone saw potential and hoped that Rovers could sell on for a better price. It won't work. Does Kean have one of those deals like Holloway has at Blackpool? Whereby he gets a % of any transfer fee for his players. THere was a big kerfuffle about him early on last season.

This highlights the complete folly of having a non-entity as a manager. The value of players is linked to performance and success on the pitch, as well as ability on the training ground.

Venkys are actually DEVALUING their bargain-basement "diamonds on the rough" by not having the right man in charge to shape the team.

However, Kean's (originally) personal ambitions and (currently) his knowledge that he may never work again (while Chris Coleman is out of work) together with Venkys (originally) naivety and (currently) denial of our problems is an even worse combination!

I dread to think what low-life agents are going to be peddling when they are buzzing around Ewood/Brockhall in January.

Archived