BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs West Brom preview

we need the new manager atmosphere effect, i cant remember when i have felt disinterested rovers every game, i expec t nothing from every game nor am i excited before a match anymore, Blackburn us fans everything needs a lift, we need a new manager to give us renewed hope, will also do venkys a favour as we will get off there backs a little less

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I purposefully stayed off the board so I could form an untainted opinion of the first half. I think we were marginally the better team, though we invite too much pressure.

Robbo, fantastic as always.

Lowe, a talent but needs experience. Should be pleased with his peformance though I worry that WBA have identified him as the weak link.

Dann, decent gave it away once or twice.

Samba. solid.

Pedersen, surprisingly respectable performance. Excellent free kick.

Vucivec, did well defensively, plenty of movement, not coasting.

N'Zonzi, okay.

Dunn, past it and a liability.

Rochina, brilliant ball skills, needs to be quicker on the trigger as he employs too many touches to no effect.

Formica, another talent. High energy.

Yakubu, respectable performance, good effort though he apparently lives off sides. Kean's best purchase by far.

I worry that it is only a matter of time before Obemwingie or Long score, so we need to get it together and actually put some bite in our attack as opposed to our occasional bark. Under a real manager I would be confident. Unfortunately, the only manager on the field is with WBA so the second half WBA should have the edge after both men with the title of manager are done tinkering.

Venkys, please wake up. This is a decent squad. The weakness is our manager. Get rid of Kean regardless of whether he wins or looses today.

its unbelievable how poorly organized we are- We defend too deep, our full backs move up too much and get caught out and the few times we go forward, either now one supports Yakubu or the players just stroll around- horrible

We have owners who know nothing about football and manager who used to be a ball boy at the training ground. It´s not unbelievable.

Wow, just the 6 pages on here.

0-0, we need a win to have any chance. Although that would probably just be a stay of execution.

Was thinking the same Bryan.. :( Must be near enough a record low number of posts, but what more is there to say, no point saying much its pretty much the same every week of late.

Archived