BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs West Brom preview

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoilett, Givet, Olsson all definately out according to some reporter at the presser on Twitter. as well as Grella (obviously).

Expected team?

Robinson

Salgado Samba Dann Lowe

N'Zonzi Pedersen

Simon Formica Rochina

Yakubu

Seems like the right sort of team although I would play Henley ahead of Salgado. Kean does seem pretty comitted to Dunn though which is annoying.

We could easily lose this one. The players heads are down, injuries, and absolutely no faith in the manager from the support, nor a present executive structure at the club. Totally shambolic situation.

I'm going for a 2-2 draw. I am expecting this team:

Robinson

Lowe Samba Dann Henley

N'Zonzi Pedersen

Simon Formica Dunn

Yakubu

I don't think Rochina will get the nod ahead of Dunny because Kean loves Dunn more.

There's probably a chance that Salgado will start I guess but seriously, Jerome Thomas if he is playing will rip him to shreds...and Thomas isn't even that good!

Simon is key.

2-0 us if he plays well

Sorry but I don't see how a player who has made only two league appearances as a sub can be key tomorrow. I don't think it's down to individuals we are playing so badly as a team right now. Although that won't fix overnight. The Samba and Dann partnership seems more important. Particularly with Hoilett out.... wish it was Kean.

savage 90 says:Sorry but I don't see how a player who has made only two league appearances as a sub can be key tomorrow. I don't think it's down to individuals we are playing so badly as a team right now. Although that won't fix overnight. The Samba and Dann partnership seems more important. Particularly with Hoilett out.... wish it was Kean.

well if you don't know by now you never will the reason this guy is key is because he covers his fullback very well and tracks back if Rochina gets the nod we may as well pack our bags because as has been said their quick players Thomas,Odemwingie will tear Salgado and the rest of our slow defence to shreds.

I think that we will beat both WBA and Bolton and that Kean will milk the wins for all they are worth to him and his personal glory.

As with the wins against Arsenal and Swansea these wins will be further nails in our relegation coffin.

Kean will stay and with the Venkys will put us through a very bad transfer window. We could lose any or all of Samba, Hoilett and N'Nonzi who will not be replaced and the V's will continue on with asset stripping Rovers into the Championship.

• Backroom

6 points is essential in the next 2 games IMO.

I am confident about today which is probably a bad sign as I never expect us to win.

Lets hope we don't underestimate them.

Oh and please no Dunn

I think that we will beat both WBA and Bolton and that Kean will milk the wins for all they are worth to him and his personal glory.

As with the wins against Arsenal and Swansea these wins will be further nails in our relegation coffin.

Kean will stay and with the Venkys will put us through a very bad transfer window. We could lose any or all of Samba, Hoilett and N'Nonzi who will not be replaced and the V's will continue on with asset stripping Rovers into the Championship.

My hope is that we win the next two - but the very likely big defeats at Anfield and Old Trafford see the end of Kean. For me the ideal scenario - they are likely defeats no matter who the manager - so we don't lose any further ground in getting rid of Kean. Irrespective of my wish for a new manager - I will still be hoping for wins no matter when we play.

6 points is essential in the next 2 games IMO.

I am confident about today which is probably a bad sign as I never expect us to win.

Lets hope we don't underestimate them.

Oh and please no Dunn

Thought Dunn had a better match against Sunderland - not brilliant, but better than of late (which has been very poor).

we'll need at least two goals for a draw and three for a win.!

Make that four goals for a win.

The lad sitting next to me at Norwich kept saying 3-1 wasn't enough and we needed a fourth and he was right !

We also needed 4 to beat Arsenal and 4 to make certain Swansea didn't make a comeback.

Can we score 4 against both West Brom and Bolton ? It's unlikely but it is almost inevitable we will concede goals so 6 points from the 2 games is asking alot.

Oh Samuel, wherefore art thou ?

Archived