BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool Preview - 26th December

colin

I agree with this, but the point may be important if we can get a proper manager in and have a few decent transfers. Every point counts, even those that Kean generates (at an abysmally slow rate obviously).

Give me a break. When have we been given any impression that'll happen?

If anything, a point at Anfield just secures Kean's position even further.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what he says to Madame on his monthly visits to India?

We've had:

It's just a blip

We can make europe and the top four

We're still on course for a top ten finish

We just need a couple of players

It's just injuries

We were unlucky this time

The players are behind me

The next three games are important

The next games are massive

The next game is massive

The...never mind

If only we had a back four for once

His wages are too high

Your frocks nice

You have lovely eyes

Is that a new camel you've got there?

Would love to know what he says next time.

Give me a break. When have we been given any impression that'll happen?

If anything, a point at Anfield just secures Kean's position even further.

If losing to West Brom and Bolton wasn't enough to get Kean fired, do you honestly think a defeat at Anfield would have changed anything??? He's here until we're either beyond salvation or actually relegated. I enjoyed the result for what it was. In the wider context of our catastrophic season, our clueless owners and useless manager, it wont make a blind bit of difference. But at least we can give credit to the players and feel pleasure in p*ssing all over Liverpool's boxing day.

We've had:

It's just a blip

It's just injuries

The next game is massive

The...never mind

His wages are too high

Your frocks nice

You have lovely eyes

Why does he visit India anyway, the owners don't care and are not dong anything anyway - what do they chat about?

Something to do with the ownership of the club, whoops.....

If losing to West Brom and Bolton wasn't enough to get Kean fired, do you honestly think a defeat at Anfield would have changed anything??? He's here until we're either beyond salvation or actually relegated. I enjoyed the result for what it was. In the wider context of our catastrophic season, our clueless owners and useless manager, it wont make a blind bit of difference. But at least we can give credit to the players and feel pleasure in p*ssing all over Liverpool's boxing day.

As far as we can tell, Mrs. Desai is the only one keeping him in the job. Everyone else is trying to undermine her and get Kean the boot. No, I don't expect Kean to be sacked anytime soon, but I do know that results like yesterday's do us no favours either.

Full credit to the players, yes, for grinding out a result. It doesn't, however, change our fate.

• Backroom

Going off the MOTD1 highlights every cross which came in from either side, Liverpool players always seemed to win the headers not good from a defensive point of view.

Sorry JAL that's a bit daft.

If they showed every cross that was cleared it wouldn't be highlights at all would it?

We've had:

It's just a blip

It's just injuries

The next game is massive

The...never mind

His wages are too high

Your frocks nice

You have lovely eyes

"""Here's some gold Mrs Woman.

Those nasty people at Ewood keep booing and calling me a c***. It's a shame for me."""

Sorry JAL that's a bit daft.

If they showed every cross that was cleared it wouldn't be highlights at all would it?

OK Tom, then going off these highlights there was an alarming number of failed defensive headers that could easily have led to a Liverpool goal or two.

As for Jason Lowe spotted a weakness in his game in that hes very weak when it comes to winning headers which is something other teams can exploit in future.

• Backroom

OK Tom, then going off these highlights there was an alarming number of failed defensive headers that could easily have led to a Liverpool goal or two.

As for Jason Lowe spotted a weakness in his game in that hes very weak when it comes to winning headers which is something other teams can exploit in future.

One thing I did notice was Lowe won a header for their goal then stayed out of position when the return ball came in leaving Maxi free

Agreed. No point looking for defeats so that Kean goes, he is here to stay for now and we need points.

Eddie is right no matter what Kean is not going we have tried our best. We need points now and I don't think we'll get enough to survive. There seem to a media civil war whether the fans are right in protesting or not. I think we are in the right but we are getting bad press as a club. Though a point was good yesterday we need a win soon.

Eddie is right no matter what Kean is not going we have tried our best. We need points now and I don't think we'll get enough to survive. There seem to a media civil war whether the fans are right in protesting or not. I think we are in the right but we are getting bad press as a club. Though a point was good yesterday we need a win soon.

At least we are getting press and making it uncomfortable for the slimy rat.

At least we are getting press and making it uncomfortable for the slimy rat.

He's not uncomfortable in the slightest.

The bloke is either a sociopath, seriously deluded, or just manipulative (or all 3).

The worse he does, the more sympathy he gets, and the less sympathy WE the fans get.

It's time to turn both barrells on Desai.

did we actually have a shot on target yesterday. packing our defence for a full match got us a point but they missed some chances to be fair. bunn was excellent

also his interview on the phone today was cringe worthy. he actually believes hes doing a ood job

Love how he milks his 'giant killings' for all they're worth.

Always reminds me of this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F61KaZRPTM

I thought rovers were overall pretty dire again.

They were doing fine in the first half and really mixed it with liverpool but they 2nd half was crap. The usual inviting pressure and when they had the ball, no counter attacking or holding onto the ball for as long as possible we just ended up doing that stupid hoof all the way back to reina or agger. It got really frustrating in the 2nd half as we did that about 20 times. Why cant coco coach them to holding onto the ball and not blasting it down field in a panic??!! Highly annoying!

Thought Dunn had the best game overall.

As far as we can tell, Mrs. Desai is the only one keeping him in the job. Everyone else is trying to undermine her and get Kean the boot.

Mrs Desai "business is all down to common sense". Well a look around the world of football undermines her basic mantra from the off doesn't it?

With respect to the clur's, jan, Laura, Jill etc etc and as I've said before and I'll say again.... women and football don't really belong together do they? It's like me and that Strictly come dancing. I don't understand the dances. I don't understand the moves. I cannot begin to even comprehend the need or desire to cut any rug, anywhere and at any time at all but I can (stand by for a massive euphanism) fully appreciate the ladies 'outfits'. ;) Me n strictly, wimmin and footy.... it's all a fish on a cycle jobby... just wrong.

With respect to the clur's, jan, Laura, Jill etc etc and as I've said before and I'll say again.... women and football don't really belong together do they? It's like me and that Strictly come dancing. I don't understand the dances. I don't understand the moves. I cannot begin to even comprehend the need or desire to cut any rug, anywhere and at any time at all but I can (stand by for a massive euphanism) fully appreciate the ladies 'outfits'. ;) Me n strictly, wimmin and footy.... it's all a fish on a cycle jobby... just wrong.

/facepalm

Sometimes it's best just to keep your opinions to yourself theno. :rolleyes:

Mrs Desai "business is all down to common sense". Well a look around the world of football undermines her basic mantra from the off doesn't it?

You do realize some of the most respected, well liked and all round sensible posters on here are women, right? You could be in some of those categories as well if you didn't keep producing laughable, neanderthal statements like this on a regular basis.

Archived