BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Merry Christmas everyone.

• Backroom

Merry Christmas to all hope you can focus on what makes you happy in life.

For me it's all about spending time as a family on our sons first Christmas.

Nothing else matters to me this week now

Merry Christmas to all hope you can focus on what makes you happy in life.

Nothing else matters to me this week now

Ill ditto that one, though at 5 weeks old, I'm more excited

I've got to be honest Tom, when my lad had his first Christmas i was sorely disappointed. Ungrateful little oik didn't even pretend to be interested. His mother kept telling me "he hasn't got the dexterity to tear wrapping paper". Pshhh! I can't do excuses!

It is his 3rd one this year and he is going mental. Any bearded gentleman (or woman) we pass in the street has the makings to be Father Christmas in disguise. So if you enjoy your boys first christmas, you've got an absolute treat in store for the next few years. The best thing about it is i've got it all to come again with my second who was born in October. It'll cost a fortune, but it is enjoyment beyond anything i ever dreamt of.

For anyone else who has kids at the age where Christmas is a big deal, this link is amazing. My eldest couldn't believe his luck. http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Archived