BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warnock axed

Mercer

Hughes 1/8 with Sky and 1/5 with William Hill.

Foregone conclusion, deal done, announcement tomorrow, IMO !!!

Venky's - that's how you do business in the football world.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are the odds on samba joining him?

5/2 presently with SkyBet.

Will go to odds-on when Sparky joins.

Would bet that Samba or his agent has had 'contact' from QPR / reps and will know what's happening. Let's not kid ourselves that these things don't happen.

I actually feel quite sick at this news. My mate is a qpr fan and we have been chucking banter both ways ref the transfer window. How can the cowards who call themselves owners and fans of our great club hide in India and watch as we slowly decay into oblivion. Pull your sodding finger out venkys and give us a decent manager with cash behind him.

I actually feel quite sick at this news. My mate is a qpr fan and we have been chucking banter both ways ref the transfer window. How can the cowards who call themselves owners and fans of our great club hide in India and watch as we slowly decay into oblivion. Pull your sodding finger out venkys and give us a decent manager with cash behind him.

You're p-----g in the wind pal ,not a chance. They even haven't got the brains to go for Warnock.

Does voodoo actually work? Just wondering if I can do anything from my own little place. Or send them round and lock me in with em the only problem I'd have is with that fat C+++t Barry balaji. I wish death on them.

Edit: I would laugh my arse off if I heard the Venkys died in a plane crash and I hope they read this.

Does voodoo actually work? Just wondering if I can do anything from my own little place. Or send them round and lock me in with em the only problem I'd have is with that fat C+++t Barry balaji. I wish death on them.

Edit: I would laugh my arse off if I heard the Venkys died in a plane crash and I hope they read this.

What would you like them to crash into? I'd like them to crash into Jerome Andersons mansion. Obviously with him inside. Perhaps a new thread for our Venky's death wish. Also I reckon Uncle Jack is up there tw@tting Venky senior for his childrens atrocities towards our club. I can just imagine Jack(in the words of Marcellous Wallis) "Bring me a pair of Plyers and a Blowtorch. It's time to get medievil on this r%pis*s ass"

What would you like them to crash into? I'd like them to crash into Jerome Andersons mansion. Obviously with him inside. Perhaps a new thread for our Venky's death wish. Also I reckon Uncle Jack is up there tw@tting Venky senior for his childrens atrocities towards our club. I can just imagine Jack(in the words of Marcellous Wallis) "Bring me a pair of Plyers and a Blowtorch. It's time to get medievil on this r%pis*s ass"

Perfect scenario

• Moderation Lead

Just reading Fernandes' twitter page. I love how open and honest he is with the fans, answering a load of questions and concerns directly.

We can only dream of such an owner....

I don't think Warnock is good enough for the Premier League. He is a good Championship Manager who can do well with an average Championship team. I saw Fernandes on Sky Sports when he first took over, everything about him was impressive, talked well and the first thing he did was listen to the supporters on the horrific ticket price increase inflicted on them by their previous ignorant cash hungry owners. Somebody said he was self made and that is hugely believable because he didn't seem to accept failure but comes over as an incredibly nice guy, I genuinely think he liked Warnock a lot from his initial interviews but as a business person he has to be decisive, obviously in football if you are too trigger happy it works both ways but Warnock had his Prem chance and is tactically not good enough for a prem team who is looking to progress.

Typical cowardly MODS deleting that post. Grow some ###### cojones FFS!!!!! Get off the ###### fence and start to criticise the regime as a body and individually. (Please don't use that word again) the statement. Don't hide behind that. Get down in the trenches and fight with us lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

The previous managers were under a previous ownership that was deeply unpopular which would not spend big but was insistent on getting PL football they also milked fans for their money when they got to the PL. you can't use them 10 managers to judge Fernamdes

I have funny feeling , he'll go for someone from europe ... not usual suspects and it will be a name who can attract players ...

I think it's all over bar the shouting.

He will want GUARANTEED PL survival - 3 names come readily to mind, Sam, MON & Sparky.

Has to be a done deal with Sparky - you don't sack your manager and backroom staff at this stage of the season if replacement not there !

Archived