BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warnock axed

Mercer

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been for 5/6 home games, but I’m obliged to attend the Villa match, but that could be my last until both Kean and Venkys are run out of town.

Am I mistaken Gav cos I'm sure you said something similar about getting Allardyce out of the club? <_<

Happy Days eh?

Am I mistaken Gav cos I'm sure you said something similar about getting Allardyce out of the club? <_<

Happy Days eh?

I did indeed gordon :tu: can't hide that fact, then again I also back Venkys and Kean :blush:

Wonder what financial support Hughes has been promised with regard to transfers in January. Given that Warnock and Fernandes came to blows over the Yak business, I'm wondering whether it was Fernandes organising the 5m bid for Samba on behalf of Hughes. I would fully expect another offer to come in for him from QPR in the next few days/weeks.

What I would give to have Hughes back at the club. He knows how to keep a very poor Prem side up. Make yourselves horrible to play against, and pray on other teams weaknesses. Signings such as Nelsen, Mokoena and of course Sav kept us up that season with a shocking squad.

Is this just another stepping stone for Hughesy or does he see this as a long term project? Guess it all comes down to the financial umph of fernandes.

Wonder what financial support Hughes has been promised with regard to transfers in January. Given that Warnock and Fernandes came to blows over the Yak business, I'm wondering whether it was Fernandes organising the 5m bid for Samba on behalf of Hughes. I would fully expect another offer to come in for him from QPR in the next few days/weeks.

What I would give to have Hughes back at the club. He knows how to keep a very poor Prem side up. Make yourselves horrible to play against, and pray on other teams weaknesses. Signings such as Nelsen, Mokoena and of course Sav kept us up that season with a shocking squad.

Is this just another stepping stone for Hughesy or does he see this as a long term project? Guess it all comes down to the financial umph of fernandes.

Rumour has it, doing the twitter rounds was 30 Million now...

I see that Hughes has already brought in Mark Bowen, Eddie Niedzwiecki and Kevin Hitchcock to QPR! His tried and tested coaching team. There were they with Hughes as He address the entire team!!!

(wish we had him here as Rovers Manager right now!!!

i just edited my post as i don't want good people of this site get into trouble

I see that Hughes has already brought in Mark Bowen, Eddie Niedzwiecki and Kevin Hitchcock to QPR! His tried and tested coaching team. There were they with Hughes as He address the entire team!!!

(wish we had him here as Rovers Manager right now!!!

He'll get Samba for a bargain price I reckon. Venky's won't miss the opportunity to recoup some of their investment, regardless of what he's worth. Just waiting for the announcement.

Hughes insisted there was no reason why QPR could not emulate the success he'd had at Blackburn, with the Lancashire side facing the drop when he took charge at Ewood Park.

"I think we were second from bottom and we ended that season something like 15th and then, the next year, we were sixth which would be great to replicate.

"We can do that."

• 2 weeks later...

Had a reet good chuckle at Joseph self combusting again:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week

28 minutes ago

Joseph Barton

Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded

32 minutes ago

Joseph Barton

If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

33 minutes ago

Joseph Barton

Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett

37 minutes ago

• Backroom

Barton again though shopws himself to be utterly classless, he'll get himself into trouble soon with twitter if Hughes doesnt put a stop to it

Archived