BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warnock axed

Mercer

Fernandes is certainly decisive.

Also gone are Jones & Curle which surely means that Hughes and Taffia about to go in there.

Put your mortgage on them staying-up and probably nicking Samba & Hoilett for £14m.

Venky's - are you watching and how the hell can you continue to defend Coco ?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprise If Zola got the job, but then Hughes would be interest in the job and would want Samba for sure!!! But Hughes would want certain assurance of Cash being available in January and summer!

Chaddy - we are talking about Tony Fernandes here and not the 'chicken pluckers' !!!

IMO, like comparing a Rolls with a Robin Reliant.

QPR chair @tonyfernandes: "Recent run of poor form has seen us slip alarmingly down the table...it was the right time to make a change"

Not sure what he'd make of Venky's after, IMO, a disastrous 41 PL games under Kean !!!

Benitez also being touted for QPR Job, Makes me sick to think Warnock who has done a really good job there with a far more superior record than our manager gets the boot.

Another Manager who we could be getting will get the QPR job and no doubt, it will safeguard their prem status as QPR spend big this month.

owners who give a damn about the club, what i wouldnt give for that!!!

Its ironic because all the fans are fuming and want the owners out! They can swap with us if they want, but yet we are 'bad' fans for protesting???Makes me very angry

On a separate note would have Warnock without hesitation would give us fight in the premiership and might get us up next year in the championship!

owners who give a damn about the club, what i wouldnt give for that!!!

Decisive and ambitious owners who do get involved. I was very impressed with the owner talking on the radio recently. Clear vision and no nonsense.. Warnock had money and did nothing. i wouldnt want the old dinosaur here. Hughes wouldnt come here either. we are probably left with Avram Grant or Roy Keane.

Should draw some interesting comparisons on Sky Sports and other Media outlets.

Get ready for the Venkys are great line for their loyalty to Kean, from the Kentaro paid media.

More obvious than ever that our club is being shafted for corrupt reasons.

Back the Protests!

@TonyFernandes has communicated more with their supporters in the last 5 minutes on Twitter than Venky's have done in almost 14 months at Rovers.

Agree with his decision or not, he communicates his thinking !

@TonyFernandes has communicated more with their supporters in the last 5 minutes on Twitter than Venky's have done in almost 14 months at Rovers.

Agree with his decision or not, he communicates his thinking !

He is extremely hands on in all his buisness and his F1 team .... top notch guy ... even inspects his flight services personally ... everybody who works for him has every chance for improving ... subsidised education ....welfare ....

Archived