BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Warnock axed

Mercer

• Backroom

Has to be a done deal with Sparky - you don't sack your manager and backroom staff at this stage of the season if replacement not there !

BSFAL.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why everyone assumes Hughes would move for Samba, he didn't whilst at City.

Hughes likes to get value for money from his signings, I think he'd rather unearth a hidden gem than pay the price that established PL players cost. City was a little bit different as he had a bottomless pit of money, Fernandes isn't that kind of owner.

BSFAL.jpg

That picture of the Rao brothers made me want to punch the screen! How can those illegitimates sit in India doing nothing about out situation while our rivals take action in order to at least try and have effect? I am a fairly placid person but I genuinely hate these people I have never met.

I hope the venkys are suitably ashamed of their inability to take decisive action that will improve

the position of the club.

This will be your legacy, you won’t be remembered for footballing success, you won’t be remembered for integrity.

Venkys will become a byword for Dithering Disastrous Management.

Get out now while you can !!

He will want GUARANTEED PL survival - 3 names come readily to mind, Sam, MON & Sparky.

Aren't you forgetting MON has already been employed by Sunderland, he's not going to make a switch so soon in his job especially to a smaller club.

at least Yakubu stays with Rovers.

Warnock wanted to make a bid for Blackburn striker Yakubu but Fernandes and the QPR hierarchy wanted bigger names.

Doesn't sound like the fans are the only deluded one's at that club.

listening to talkshyte this morning is so frustrating, Apparently QPR are right to sack warnock as he wasnt good enough for the prem, Ipswich would be right to sack there manager cause there form isnt good enough for the fans.But yet Rovers fans are out of order and Kean should be given a chance!.

listening to talkshyte this morning is so frustrating, Apparently QPR are right to sack warnock as he wasnt good enough for the prem, Ipswich would be right to sack there manager cause there form isnt good enough for the fans.But yet Rovers fans are out of order and Kean should be given a chance!.

The power of money and super agents!

Aren't you forgetting MON has already been employed by Sunderland, he's not going to make a switch so soon in his job especially to a smaller club.

Sorry, about any confusion, the point that I was trying to get across was that out of the 3 managers almost guaranteed to give you survival, only Hughes is readily available and as such, a no brainer.

The previous managers were under a previous ownership that was deeply unpopular which would not spend big but was insistent on getting PL football they also milked fans for their money when they got to the PL. you can't use them 10 managers to judge Fernamdes

Logical in a way. If a club wants Prem football but only has half or significantly less the attendance and merchandising income of established clubs like Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal then surely those fans must expect to pay double or significantly more on a pro rata basis?

It's actually a point I made when people were whingeing on here about ST price increases a number of years ago before BRFC embarked on the disastrous policy of slashing ST prices.

is that pitbull behind venky rao ? :lol:

The late Derek Gordon (Kung Fu xpert) once told me how to actually kill someone like that bloke with just one finger. I've never forgotten that advice to this day.

btw my first thoughts on viewing that picture were 'the plane Bass.... the plane'.

Archived