BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton vs Rovers

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I will be taking a water bottle filled up with vodka, will just buy soft drinks during half time and top up with my spirits!!

Someone in front me last season took their own alcohol in and were drinking in their seats. One was goading the home fans and I told him to stop cos he'll draw attention to himself. Police eventually came up and nicked him & his mate who had done nothing like him. I'd be fuming :lol:

Cuz I drink brews all week at work and no alcohol so I like to have a tipple come the weekend as a reward for my hard weeks work, plus away days are boozy days out with the lads

I think he was being sarcastic.

Or was he? :unsure:

Just do your pre match drinking in chorley then hop on the train to the ground.

Malt N Hops 12.30pm. Krombacher on draught.

Its unbelievable in this day and age that football clubs can still discriminate against away supporters. Rovers should make a note of these clubs that treat our fans like dirt and do exactly the same to their fans at Ewood.

They should ........................... but they wont.

Telegraph says Givet is a doubt with a Hamstring injury, wonder if it's the same injury that meant Nelson, Samba etc never played again.

I doubt he would start anyway, with Dann and Hanley looking half decent together recently. However I think this is a genuine injury lol. I noticed on sky it lists Salgado as injured, they obviously dont listen to what Salgado has actually said.

Apologies for the shouting and the reposting of info but i am just reposting incase it gets missed on the original topic. I thought car parking information might be useful in this thread.

ARE YOU COMING TO THE REEBOK ON SATURDAY?

IF SO, THIS IS A BLATANT PLEA FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

IF NOT - PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO SOMEONE WHO IS!

ST JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL IS A LOCAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, ADJACENT TO THE REEBOK, OFFERING CAR PARKING TO AWAY FANS ON MATCH DAYS. THIS IS A VERY POPULAR FACILITY WITH AWAY FANS.

ALL FUNDS RAISED GO DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL

WE COST MUCH LESS THAN THE STADIUM CAR PARKS! - AND OFFER AN EASIER 'GET AWAY' AFTER THE GAME.

THE CAR PARK IS ONLY YARDS FROM THE STADIUM AND CATERS FOR CARS (£4), MINIBUSES (£8) AND COACHES (£20). THE CAR PARK IS LARGE (250+ CARS), FLOODLIT, SECURE AND MANNED - BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME.

WE ARE ONLY A 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE ONLY 'AWAY FANS' PUB NEAR THE GROUND- 'THE BEEHIVE'

FOLLOW THE YELLOW SIGNS FROM JUST PAST THE STADIUM!!!

SAT NAV REF - BL66HW

FROM THE M61 JUNCTION 6 HEAD TOWARDS THE REEBOK. STRAIGHT ACROSS AT THE FIRST ROUNDABOUT AND THEN STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MAIN TRAFFIC LIGHTS. AT THE BEEHIVE ROUNDABOUT TURN LEFT AND WE ARE 250 METRES ALONG ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.

AVOID ALL THE QUEUES AFTER THE GAME!!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION - CHECK US OUT ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE -

www.stjosephsbolton.org.uk/

THANKS

Apologies for the shouting but i am just reposting incase it gets missed on the original topic.

ARE YOU COMING TO THE REEBOK ON SATURDAY?

IF SO, THIS IS A BLATANT PLEA FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

IF NOT - PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO SOMEONE WHO IS!

ST JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL IS A LOCAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, ADJACENT TO THE REEBOK, OFFERING CAR PARKING TO AWAY FANS ON MATCH DAYS. THIS IS A VERY POPULAR FACILITY WITH AWAY FANS.

ALL FUNDS RAISED GO DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL

WE COST MUCH LESS THAN THE STADIUM CAR PARKS! - AND OFFER AN EASIER 'GET AWAY' AFTER THE GAME.

THE CAR PARK IS ONLY YARDS FROM THE STADIUM AND CATERS FOR CARS (£4), MINIBUSES (£8) AND COACHES (£20). THE CAR PARK IS LARGE (250+ CARS), FLOODLIT, SECURE AND MANNED - BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE GAME.

WE ARE ONLY A 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE ONLY 'AWAY FANS' PUB NEAR THE GROUND- 'THE BEEHIVE'

FOLLOW THE YELLOW SIGNS FROM JUST PAST THE STADIUM!!!

SAT NAV REF - BL66HW

FROM THE M61 JUNCTION 6 HEAD TOWARDS THE REEBOK. STRAIGHT ACROSS AT THE FIRST ROUNDABOUT AND THEN STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MAIN TRAFFIC LIGHTS. AT THE BEEHIVE ROUNDABOUT TURN LEFT AND WE ARE 250 METRES ALONG ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE.

AVOID ALL THE QUEUES AFTER THE GAME!!!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION - CHECK US OUT ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE -

www.stjosephsbolton.org.uk/

THANKS

pathetic, nelly. get donating! :wstu: THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE GAME.

im sure people can read! :rolleyes:

I see my post has been deleted, by the mods. Double posting not an issue now ? or is it who you know! :lol:

Thoughts on tomorrow's game. hear whispers lowe could be moved to midfield, (instead of formica) and orr will return at right back ?

Itd tighten us up defensively in the midfield.

I see my post has been deleted, by the mods. Double posting not an issue now ? or is it who you know! :lol:

Thoughts on tomorrow's game. hear whispers lowe could be moved to midfield, (instead of formica) and orr will return at right back ?

Itd tighten us up defensively in the midfield.

Rest assured i do not know any mods.

As for the game, i can't see kean changing the team. 2 wins - 2 clean sheets - He keeps talking about the players confidence etc, what better way to spoil that then...

If he brings orr in at RB and moves Lowe into the middle, would he replace pedersen and would pedersen then replace hoilett on the right or would lowe play at right midfield instead of formica ??

He would have to be barking to replace dann with givet (especially if he is not 100%)

If he brings orr in at RB and moves Lowe into the middle, would he replace pedersen and would pedersen then replace hoilett on the right or would lowe play at right midfield instead of formica ??

lowe could play right instead of formica.. or in the middle. ped and junior will play.

he almost always subs formica anyway.

I am firmly in that camp. After 2 wins it seems foolish to meddle with it.

I just hope that they involve formica and hoilett with the ball as much as possible. Those 2 are the players that can win us this game.

Junior & Fromica need to be on the ball as often as possible, i agree there, as well as getting the ball to Yakubu.

The Olssons twins & Juniors pace should be able to do some damage against Boltons backline as well.

I'd keep it the same, which i think he will.

I'd like to see it the same but wouldn't be too bothered if they played. Bolton will have fresher legs (supposedly - not sure how much training will have been done) and three games on the bounce for all of them could prove too much. Hopefully not though.

Archived