BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Olsson wants out?

Muddboy

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ask Kamy this on twitter yesterday and his response nope, just an agent stirring trouble. There will be more of these type of stories as we enter 'silly season'

Don't be so naive.

I suspect that both Cryer and Kamy are trying to keep the lid on this as the last thing Rovers need is for the boat to be rocked.

IMO, it's a near certainty that both Hoilett & Olsson will be away, as will most of our other better players, irrespective of whether we stay up or not.

The cynicism in me suggests that Rovers want to sell as many season tickets as possible before the stars depart en masse ! Fasten your seat belts !

Don't be so naive.

I suspect that both Cryer and Kamy are trying to keep the lid on this as the last thing Rovers need is for the boat to be rocked.

IMO, it's a near certainty that both Hoilett & Olsson will be away, as will most of our other better players, irrespective of whether we stay up or not.

The cynicism in me suggests that Rovers want to sell as many season tickets as possible before the stars depart en masse ! Fasten your seat belts !

:angry2: its the daily star FFS! check out how many of their stories actually come to fruition!

enough! mercerman! its coming across that you revel in doom! :rolleyes:

:angry2: its the daily star FFS! check out how many of their stories actually come to fruition!

enough! mercerman! its coming across that you revel in doom! :rolleyes:

Put your money where your mouth is then.

Any amount that Olsson & Hoilett will have left Rovers by time next season kicks-off.

Let me know what you are prepared to wager - nothing less than £100 is worth bothering with.

Hoilett is the obvious one yes....but why is it a certainty about Ollson?? Especially when his brother has just signed too?

Put your money where your mouth is then.

Any amount that Olsson & Hoilett will have left Rovers by time next season kicks-off.

Let me know what you are prepared to wager - nothing less than £100 is worth bothering with.

What odds is your Geordie bookmaker willing to offer?

He's one of our better players and when Hoilett goes he will too.

Considering our owners have cashed in on the best players or players that can make a profit I think it's reasonable enough to read that Olsson will be next, it doesnt surpise me in the slightest.

Our owners are in it for the profit as they have 100% shown but yet some of you guys think that the modern day football player or owners have loyalties, they just dont.

What have our owners done to suggest they wont sell any of our players that they can make profit on? Nothing at all.

What odds is your Geordie bookmaker willing to offer?

Firstly, he's not a Geordie and would be insulted by that reference and secondly, he wouldn't open a market on it as, like me, he thinks it's a foregone conclusion. Said yesterday, others would follow and according to Sunday People, Yak's also off.

Who the feck will be left !?!?

Firstly, he's not a Geordie and would be insulted by that reference and secondly, he wouldn't open a market on it as, like me, he thinks it's a foregone conclusion. Said yesterday, others would follow and according to Sunday People, Yak's also off.

Kean :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only asked as i am pretty sure Newcastle will be his destination. I didn't mean to cause offence by referring to him as a Geordie.

Oh noes... Who will we play to let opposite right wingers cross the ball as many times as they want by giving far, far too much space.

One of the most overrated players we have...

not sure i agree with that bit .... for me he gets left far too exposed when Hoillet plays wide left

Oh noes... Who will we play to let opposite right wingers cross the ball as many times as they want by giving far, far too much space.

One of the most overrated players we have...

Everyone bar Steve Kean can see that Olssons best position by a country mile is on the left wing, unfair to criticise him for being played in a position that he is not particularly good at.

He's quick, pretty direct, and had begun to weigh in with a few goals before having to play most of this season at LB. Good, solid premier league player who works very hard, would certainly rather have him than lose him!

Archived