BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Forum pre-meet

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a meeting of the fans on the Forum tonight. The next full Forum is not due until late June.

When are the minutes from the last meeting due?

There was a meeting of the fans on the Forum tonight. The next full Forum is not due until late June.

Pardon my ignorance but why have a meeting of 'fans on the forum' last night when the next 'full' FF isn't until June? Was last night independent of any club representation?

What a load load of boll***s.

F/F

BRIST

Action Group

etc

etc

etc

We are BLACKBURN ROVERS. WE are NOT Man U with their fan base.

Where are these groups from?

Posting........ WE had a meeting. We had a discussion. We had this. We had that.

And what...few beers, no outcome.

What we need is DIRECT ACTION against Keen/ Venkys.

I want to hear and read about how we are going to action this. I want to read about how the Venkys are feeling after their HQ was infiltrated and smashed about. I want to read about how Keen feels after the demo outside his house. How does Desai feel about her car being bashed.About demos outside her house.About her business being hit.

"I love Blackburn " What a load of tosh. EVIL, EVIL witch.

Let us get real.

Venkys/Keen have had us over. Venkys and Keen have pi**ed on us from a great hight.Is it not time for us fans to give it back ( with interest )

DIRECT ACTION

and through that to Anderson, the biggest tosser in all this. Myles Anderson!!!!!!Give me a powder

Give me a break.

Anderson.....laughing all the way to the bank, with his lacky Keen.

I am disgusted. Angry, appalled at these scheeming sycophants, with their one agenda of ruining a football club and feathering their own personal bank accounts.

Does anybody feel the same.

Roversmum.....what do you feel, or are you waiting for the next free trip to Pune?

Enough said.

What we need is DIRECT ACTION against Keen/ Venkys.

Best get on an organise it then sunshine

Lots of people are doing a great deal. Why don't you offer to help............or are you just another of the "what we need crowd" who say it all and do nothing?

Best get on an organise it then sunshine

Lots of people are doing a great deal. Why don't you offer to help............or are you just another of the "what we need crowd" who say it all and do nothing?

I've removed the quoted post. Too much crossing a line that could get us into trouble.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought I'd raise the topic of the next fans forum agenda setting meeting coming up next week. Is there anything, apart from the usual (Kean / Agnew / Singh) questions that you'd like raising? If we could keep it to questions as opposed to the pros and cons of the Fans Forum, etc that would be great and much easier to keep up with...

Also put this question on our Facebook page - link below :rover:

Thought I'd raise the topic of the next fans forum agenda setting meeting coming up next week. Is there anything, apart from the usual (Kean / Agnew / Singh) questions that you'd like raising? If we could keep it to questions as opposed to the pros and cons of the Fans Forum, etc that would be great and much easier to keep up with...

Also put this question on our Facebook page - link below :rover:

When and where Is the pre meet , might come along , and will let our members know there is a pre meet

Hi Glen, either Wednesday or Thursday next week - not 100% sure as we've had to move it due to the MK Dons match. Usual room at Ewood that I think you've probably had your meetings in as well. Will firm the info up as soon as I know myself...

Hi Glen, either Wednesday or Thursday next week - not 100% sure as we've had to move it due to the MK Dons match. Usual room at Ewood that I think you've probably had your meetings in as well. Will firm the info up as soon as I know myself...

ok soon as you know details let me know, will see if i can get a few to attend, you will have to let me know how many you can fit in,

• Backroom

Can someone ask Shebby and Co about sponsorship and why its lacking? Agnew and Shaw not doing their jobs properly.

Sponsorship will be a regular agenda slot I imagine along with season ticket sales etc

Sponsorship will be a regular agenda slot I imagine along with season ticket sales etc

Spot on Tom...

why is there no shirt or stand sponsor at the minute and how will this loss of income be cover by the club???

Also who from the club is attending the club???

We usually try to invite somebody different to the meetings if there is a relevant point on the agdenda. At the last meeting were Shebby Singh, Grey Coar and Lynsey Talbot - the invite should be going out to a couple of high profile members of staff we haven't met yet.

Hi Fernhurst, did post this on another thread but it may have got lost.

Can you ask when /if the Public Relations contract and also production of the match day magazine contract for the club went out to tender as I understand the contract with Paul Agnew Public Relations was yearly. Who won the contract and who oversaw the contract process. If PAPR won the contact (which I Presume they did as Paul Agnew's son is working in the PR department) do the club not see this as a conflict of interest between a Director of the club and a contracted company

Can you also ascertain what quantity per match the Matchday Magazine/programme contract was based on for the forthcoming season.

Can you also ask details about the clubs contract with Phil Moulton Associates (Philip Peter Moulton) as this company does not currently seem to be a registered company at companies house (obviously doesn't mean anything as could be a business partnership etc) , previously trading under Exclusafe Lifestyle Management ( in Liquidation), Exclusafe Ltd (in Liquidation) and Exclusafe Security Management Consultants (Dissolved). Also will the contract expire when Steve Kean gets his driving licence back and have no need for a driver?

What company has replaced Northcote in providing catering services.?

Sorry for the amount of questions but the PR at Rovers seems more concerned with preserving Kean's image and discrediting the club's supporters than relaying information about the club.

Cheers

How and what is to be done in regards to the 50% decrease on attendance between the last two games.

Has the retail department made yearly growth year on year and if so/not what is the figure for comp growth.

Are they planning to only have one bar open at each end of the Riverside for the rest of the year rather than two?

(If we've got to watch that tripe at least let us get a beer quickly!!)

Hi Fernhurst, did post this on another thread but it may have got lost.

Can you ask when /if the Public Relations contract and also production of the match day magazine contract for the club went out to tender as I understand the contract with Paul Agnew Public Relations was yearly. Who won the contract and who oversaw the contract process. If PAPR won the contact (which I Presume they did as Paul Agnew's son is working in the PR department) do the club not see this as a conflict of interest between a Director of the club and a contracted company

Can you also ascertain what quantity per match the Matchday Magazine/programme contract was based on for the forthcoming season.

Can you also ask details about the clubs contract with Phil Moulton Associates (Philip Peter Moulton) as this company does not currently seem to be a registered company at companies house (obviously doesn't mean anything as could be a business partnership etc) , previously trading under Exclusafe Lifestyle Management ( in Liquidation), Exclusafe Ltd (in Liquidation) and Exclusafe Security Management Consultants (Dissolved). Also will the contract expire when Steve Kean gets his driving licence back and have no need for a driver?

What company has replaced Northcote in providing catering services.?

Sorry for the amount of questions but the PR at Rovers seems more concerned with preserving Kean's image and discrediting the club's supporters than relaying information about the club.

Cheers

Venkys exprs,

with coco as the brand image and responsible for world sales

Archived