BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steven Kean 'Attacked'

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha Ha wonder if they didn't expect people to be on it straight away , commenting on it , discrediting it, . Unfortunately people were aware that the Kean PR machine would be rolling into town full force in the run up to the Wigan game so it was a waiting game.

Wonder if Mr PR is going to get the blame off Kean for this, after all it wont be Kean's fault and he has an history of discarding people when it suits his own plans.

Andy Bayes ‏ @AndyBayes

#rovers manager Steve Kean says he hasn't had an altercation with a fan at the training ground this week.

Surely Andy has to follow this up. The story now is - who at the club told The Star this and why ?

I always wondered what happened to 'Comical Ali' after he was kciked out of Iraq, nice to see him in gainful employment as BRFC's press officer. wHAT NEXT.?.?.?....

KEAN: ROVERS FAN ATE MY HAMSTER

Now that would make a fantastic poster/placard !!

This may well represent the initial groundwork for an exit. Portraying Kean as having been hounded out by Blackburn ruffians would be the perfect two-fingered farewell to all those who dared to question his genius.

• Backroom

Should have gone Glen you would have possibly been playing next season

Was that an invite from the club?

thats a bit dodgy. No free speech on this story now eh?

Newspapers don't like free speech (unless they are defending a ridiculous story full of BS they printed in a court of law the). The best example of this is the Guardian, a site with a section called 'Comment Is Free' but from which you'll be banned or have comments removed unless you stick to the extreme left-wing manifesto they subscribe to.

TBH I don't know why papers even offer the comments sections because it's always going to be used to critisise the story journalist itself rather than it's content.

Passimg Brockhall earlier so popped-in and watched about half an hour of the reserve match.

No sign of Kean and asking about, felt like not too many wanted to talk about him !

Reserves were dominating a very young Toon team and Goulon looked like a man amongst boys. Anderson left back and Ribeiro on left wing, so they haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Not sure who the Dingle scout was watching !

The best example of this is the Guardian, a site with a section called 'Comment Is Free' but from which you'll be banned or have comments removed unless you stick to the extreme left-wing manifesto they subscribe to.

Do me a favour. The Guardian may have embarrassed itself somewhat recently in relation to Steve Kean but you'll find more extremism at a Women's Institute picnic.

Do me a favour. The Guardian may have embarrassed itself somewhat recently in relation to Steve Kean but you'll find more extremism at a Women's Institute picnic.

I was commenting on their moderation policy rather the general gist of the Newspaper itself. My point was don't have a section called 'Comment Is Free' if you are going to moderate it as it makes a mockery of the name.

Newspapers don't like free speech (unless they are defending a ridiculous story full of BS they printed in a court of law the). The best example of this is the Guardian, a site with a section called 'Comment Is Free' but from which you'll be banned or have comments removed unless you stick to the extreme left-wing manifesto they subscribe to.

Rubbish. The Guardian is slightly left of centre but to describe it as "extreme left-wing" is nonsense. If you look at the comment section there are plenty criticising the Guardian and its editorial line. If you want real partisan comments look at any political story on the Mail website......

TBH I don't know why papers even offer the comments sections because it's always going to be used to critisise the story journalist itself rather than it's content.

I fully understand this but why take it off. It just stinks of cover up. Or like you say why put it on in the first place

If as we all suspect this is a total fabrication to again paint the Scottish Moron in a better light then I am disgusted with all involved at the club. We are plumbing new depths daily.

And to think I have just renewed my season tickets as well! This lot truly are despicable and the sooner they are removed from the club the better. They don't deserve any of us.

Rubbish. The Guardian is slightly left of centre but to describe it as "extreme left-wing" is nonsense. If you look at the comment section there are plenty criticising the Guardian and its editorial line. If you want real partisan comments look at any political story on the Mail website......

Guardian 'slightly left of centre'. :lol:

The Mail often has left wing guest columists and comments left below the articles (they just get red arrowed).

Didn't really know whether I should put this here or in another thread as it relates to quite a few. RANT TIME. I am absolutely sick of people trying to protect and big up Steve Brent. And as for Eric Black saying he deserves a knighthood... well he needs to spend some time with the A & E staff on the nightshift at weekends, the squaddies in Afghanistan, the front line police lads, teachers in 'difficult' inner city schools where gang culture prevails. At risk of being sworn at or attacked is he? Full of dignity in awful circumstances is he? Utter nonsense. People working in the professions that I've just mentioned, and probably many more, would find it utterly ridiculous that Kean is being made out to be this brave hero. Ask them if they'd swap their jobs to take a bit of stick from fans sat behind barriers with a 'minder' at your side and tell them how many hundreds of thousands of pounds they'd get in return, they'd jump at the chance! Poor old Steve Kean? Not on your nelly!

Archived