BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What really happened at half time?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Givet was having heat palpatations surely he wouldn't have sat on the bench watching something that could enduce a heart attack, he would have gone home or to hospital. If he had done his hamstring like the Sky reporter stated Givet had told him, he would have been limping around with an ice pack. I reckon going to sit on the bench was just one final big F**k You to Kean.

Givet is just another player who does not give a toss about Rovers, I dont know where all the love for Givet comes from, maybe if his head was right to play against wolves in the first game of the season we might have got a result? Instead he was thinking about himself and possible money he was lossing to the taxman. He is another player will be off on the first plane out of here the first chance he gets.

I'm taking a heart scare as the truth.

Ridiculous. If it was a heart scare of any kind he would have been in the back of an ambulance quick smart no matter how mild the symptoms. You honestly believe he would just stroll out to the stand after a couple of minutes?

Ridiculous. If it was a heart scare of any kind he would have been in the back of an ambulance quick smart no matter how mild the symptoms. You honestly believe he would just stroll out to the stand after a couple of minutes?

Exactly. With Muamba's incident still fresh in mind, there's no way they'd take any chances. Givet certainly wouldn't be sitting on the bench after a few minutes. And his team-mates didn't seem particularly concerned about him either.

Exactly. With Muamba's incident still fresh in mind, there's no way they'd take any chances. Givet certainly wouldn't be sitting on the bench after a few minutes. And his team-mates didn't seem particularly concerned about him either.

Exactly. No ice pack or limping from the hamstring strain, sat there peacefully watching the remainder of the match with a heart scare!!!!!!! I don't think so.

I also wondered about that, hence saying believe what you will.

I was also told that Kean completed his interview last night immediately after the game, subsequently recorded by Sky and then released maybe 30 minutes later. Kean apparently then left the ground immediately upon police advice.

One wonders why he would wish to continue in a job requiring personal security and police advice. I wonder what i£ could be?

Givet had an episode with his heart live on TV (at Stoke I think). Everybody knows he has an issue. If he did have some sort of episode why, when asked by a Sky touchline reporter (and looking rather spry), would he claim it had something to do with his hamstring?

It might not have been a serious heart scare, but if he felt unwell, or even just had a brief moment of light-headedness, out of our squad of players, Givet would be the one you'd treat with the most caution.

I'm not saying he had a full-blown heart attack. It could just be an irregular heartbeat that sorted itself out quickly. (Did he not have a pacemaker fitted during his op?)

...why, when asked by a Sky touchline reporter (and looking rather spry), would he claim it had something to do with his hamstring?

So, it was Givet that actually said that?

Like I've said before, I only know what I was told by people watching the broadcasts. I was at the game, so no added luxury of a commentator feeding me information. Couldn't even see Hoilett's stonewall penalty claim!

So, it was Givet that actually said that?

Like I've said before, I only know what I was told by people watching the broadcasts. I was at the game, so no added luxury of a commentator feeding me information. Couldn't even see Hoilett's stonewall penalty claim!

Well unless the reporter was lying. He definitely said Givet told him there was a problem with his hamstring.

It might not have been a serious heart scare, but if he felt unwell, or even just had a brief moment of light-headedness, out of our squad of players, Givet would be the one you'd treat with the most caution.

I'm not saying he had a full-blown heart attack. It could just be an irregular heartbeat that sorted itself out quickly. (Did he not have a pacemaker fitted during his op?)

They just wouldn't take any chances. He would have gone to hospital for an ECG immediately, particularly with he previous condition. Just accept that somebody was telling porkies and the perpetrator probably has plenty of previous in the particular area.

The red mark on the side of Kean's face in the post match interview is the product of a good open handed slap given just over 45 minutes earlier.

The nub of what happened was half time Rovers dressing room=

PLAYERS: "We have got to win this game. We have never played this system before and its not working. Let's change it."

KEAN: "No"

GIVET: "Well play mon ami francais Nzonzi alors, cos he is the only guy we've got who can stop Wigan from overwhelming us."

KEAN: "I'll never play him again after that black eye he gave me."

PLAYERS: "Why is he on the bench then?"

KEAN: "The owners told me to"

GIVET (in a display of Gallic solidarity): SLAP

Exit Kean to tell the Wigan players to go back to their dressing room. Exit Yak who wanders out onto the pitch and had to be brought back...

Enter Petrovic. Mega fast lies concocted (300 beat per minute heart rate AND a hamstring strain)

PANIC!!! QUICK get the medical team out of the dug out to the dressing room to attend to the fully fit Givet

OK I have taken a whole load of liberties but you get the gist...

They just wouldn't take any chances. He would have gone to hospital for an ECG immediately, particularly with he previous condition. Just accept that somebody was telling porkies and the perpetrator probably has plenty of previous in the particular area.

Was he rushed off at Stoke?

Well unless the reporter was lying. He definitely said Givet told him there was a problem with his hamstring.

That changes things. More questions than answers! Story of our season! Ha!

Don't believe Givet clobbered him. Kean just seems to have blotchy skin (something I noticed when trying to compare pics for the previous 'bruise' was supposed to have had), and the point's already been made that it's side-effect of drink-abuse. We all know Keano likes a few.

The red mark on the side of Kean's face in the post match interview is the product of a good open handed slap given just over 45 minutes earlier.

The nub of what happened was half time Rovers dressing room=

PLAYERS: "We have got to win this game. We have never played this system before and its not working. Let's change it."

KEAN: "No"

GIVET: "Well play mon ami francais Nzonzi alors, cos he is the only guy we've got who can stop Wigan from overwhelming us."

KEAN: "I'll never play him again after that black eye he gave me."

PLAYERS: "Why is he on the bench then?"

KEAN: "The owners told me to"

GIVET (in a display of Gallic solidarity): SLAP

Exit Kean to tell the Wigan players to go back to their dressing room. Exit Yak who wanders out onto the pitch and had to be brought back...

Enter Petrovic. Mega fast lies concocted (300 beat per minute heart rate AND a hamstring strain)

PANIC!!! QUICK get the medical team out of the dug out to the dressing room to attend to the fully fit Givet

OK I have taken a whole load of liberties but you get the gist...

And what a cracking slap it was!

The after match interview really highlighted what a spotty little weasel Kean is. I can't wait till he's running Venky's express London he'll look just the part.

Hamstring rumour is a load of rubbish as is the heart one.

Archived