BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silva is very good. a lot of premier league clubs have been tracking him for a while with fees of 5 million being banded around.

has had a bit of a chequered career but the talent is definetely there. has played in the champions league and europa league previously too.

why he would want to come to the championship thats anyones guess.

We are looking at £3 million plus for Silva. Nunes should be much cheaper.

If these players have been recommended by our Euro scout then they should be very good.

It seems that Adrien Silva is highly rated with likes of Everton looking at him last season.

The Silva guy sounds promising. Based on his wikipedia profile I don't think he's the classic playmaker type, the quote from current Portugal manager also indicates that he is not a luxury player.

He primarily plays as a central midfielder who is adept at playing both offensively and defensively.[2] Silva is described by former Sporting manager Paulo Bento as a "complete midfielder" who "wets his jersey in every game he plays".[2]

The Silva guy sounds promising. Based on his wikipedia profile I don't think he's the classic playmaker type, the quote from current Portugal manager also indicates that he is not a luxury player.

He primarily plays as a central midfielder who is adept at playing both offensively and defensively.[2] Silva is described by former Sporting manager Paulo Bento as a "complete midfielder" who "wets his jersey in every game he plays".[2]

So he's a good dribbler.

Silva is a quality player and surely a premier league team will pick him up?! Never heard of Nunes so can't comment on him.

Why did we sign championship/league one players last year when we were in the premiership and now signing premiership players when we are in a lower league?!

If these players have been recommended by our Euro scout then they should be very good.

I guess this is the same scout who found those gems known as Rochina, Petro, Simon, Modeste etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petrovic was watched by a number of teams and was a full international for a decent Serbian team. I still think he will come good.

Simon has impressed when played but just hasn't been given a fair crack for some reason.

Rochina has all the skill in the world and will score goals for us. I certainly don't think he's a bad player. It takes players time to settle.

Modeste...... Yeah...... I'll give you that one.

How can we get the highly-rated Silva in?

Well, his agent is a certain Pini Zahavi. Simple.

Must be a serious amount of money for him to make (under the table, probably) if he's advising his client to sign for us!

I guess this is the same scout who found those gems known as Rochina, Petro, Simon, Modeste etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong. Rochina was done by Jerome and his team. Petro, Simon and Modeste were found by Simon Hunt and Vineeth.

This is the scout who last summer recommended Papiss Cisse, Witsel & Piatti. Also in the past he found likes of Dzeko, Jelavic, Progbanyak (sp). So his judgement is superb,

Archived