BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This had dragged on to long, and Venkys still havent invested any money. Can see a no legs partnership of Dunn and Murphy = disaster

nothing has changed different faces playing the same 25% posession 3 goal shipping tactics week in and week out.

any combination of midfielders currently on the books is still going to get bypassed/over-run in the championship.......Murphy is just glitter a distraction regardless of all other signings take his name off the team sheet and put a midfield out with what we have got and it looks worse than ever without hoillet. and the less said about the defence the better.

silva may and thats a big' may' have improved the midfield immeasurably but it looks very witsal like........was never ever going to happen

"He's connected to Sporting at the moment so if there's an opportunity to get him, great," said Kean.

"If not, then we'll respect Sporting's wishes to keep him and we'll move on.

"We know there's other interest from other clubs, but we're one of the clubs that's in the running for him

"He's an excellent player. He's a type of midfield player that can really do everything. He's box-to-box, his technique's good, he can tackle, he's got good vision."

The highlighted line says it all.

From what I have seen in the highlights on roversplayer Nunes is looking like he has a lot of attack potential on the wings, obviously I wasnt there live to watch the whole game, but I was wondering what other peoples opinions are on the guy from what they have seen?

Apart from this kid actually sounds good.

Little harsh. He hardly had a massive chance last season despite our first 11 being truly pathetic. He clearly has first class technical ability, it's just his decision making which seems to be well off the radar. Deserves a good crack next season IMO. Without Junior we have nobody else who can create something out of nothing.

Little harsh. He hardly had a massive chance last season despite our first 11 being truly pathetic. He clearly has first class technical ability, it's just his decision making which seems to be well off the radar. Deserves a good crack next season IMO. Without Junior we have nobody else who can create something out of nothing.

I'm just not a fan of Rochina at all.

He's got a powerful shot but that's about it. For someone with supposedly good technique he loses the ball an awful lot. I'm not sure what position you play him....two slow to be a winger, too lightweight to be a striker, too greedy to be a playmaker.

At least we know from the off where Nunes will play.

I remember watching holliet many times as thinking the same thing... Too greedy, runs into dead ends, shoots all over the place and frustrates the team... But still cracking player on his day! I say give Rochina a chance as I genuinely preferred the look of him to holliet as I thought he tries harder! Remember holliet sulking on the pitch a few times last season!?!

Not too disappointed this one has fallen through. We have now signed quite a lot of foreign players who have not played in this country before. We now need establlished players in the English leagues who can hit the ground running. Gosling for me would be a great signing if we could pull that one off.

Nunes looks like a great player btw - could be a real star for us next season.

My concern at the moment is we have too many flair players and not enough players that can put their foot in. It was the same issue last season - good in possession but terrible without possession. We need a real midfield warrior in there.

Archived