BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

My thoughts are that I've never seen either of them play and I'd never heard their names until I heard them in connection with a potential signing with Rovers. In saying that, IMO they deserve better than coming to a club with fans who constantly moan and complain, such as yourself.

How's that for a comment?

Its no wonder we are constantly "Moaning and complaining" the object of signing players is to IMPROVE the team.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts are that I've never seen either of them play and I'd never heard their names until I heard them in connection with a potential signing with Rovers. In saying that, IMO they deserve better than coming to a club with fans who constantly moan and complain, such as yourself.

Do you know, I'm not a violent person but I, when i read that comment, was filled with an enormous desire to be able to slap you hard. The point is that fans here deserve better than a club that is being raped and pillaged by no mark know nothing owners and a manager who lies, deceives, belittles fans and knows nothing about managing a football club. And you think it's smart to say we moan and complain. Of course we do - there are about a dozen reasons that would make fans of any club moan and 3 of them are members of the same family. The others are all the incompetent patronising fools they have brought in to oversee the demise of our club.

MG that comment is very much unlike you and I would ask you to retract it.

Rovers fans have had the sufferings of decisions made by complete and utter incompetents, you should really sit back and look at that from a supporters point of view.

Venkys have a hard lesson to learn but for me I do not understand how they can be so successful in their field of business when they wont apply some basic common sense to a footballing decision tht COULD reap them so many rewards.

The simple decision to sack this idiot KEANSCUM would repa the benefits of a massive rise on season ticket renewals and hence see a bigger cash flow into the club, the knock on effect is corporate sales increases and merchandise through the club shop. I would even go as far to suggest the ST sales would double the current number in a week.

Now then look at what KEANSCM has done to alienate himself. In 18 months he has singlehandedly destroyed the footings of a great club ably assisted by the weak decision making of the owners. By employing fools they are being taken for a ride in the wages department. Accusations leveleed at the supporters, a ninja moron to body guard the manager, a team that clearly showed no idea of fight, no tactical awareness, no planning, unfit, not bothered, no pride and no snese of feeling as to what was happening off the pitch has all added to the frustrations of the supporters.

THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY THERE IS NO FAITH IN THE OWNERS. I HAVENT EVEN MENTIONED THE LIES !

Please dont come on here telling us we have no right to moan, WE HAVE. When Shabby Singh comes out and says that we are trialling a French Malaysian no mark of a defender after we have seen the efforts of Anderson and Ribeiro (NOT) you will have to forgive us for laughing. If at 26 he was good enough then a team from the senior leagues and abroad would have signed him long before, the truth is he clearly isnt good enough to get in an EVO stick div 1 side. Rovers fans know this so if Shabby had any standing in Malaysian or Asian football he would already know this.

I actually value your input my friend but your comments in your last post sort of angered me a little.

Seriously, what a parestite, he knows nothing about football, couldnt care less about brfc and hold the same contempt for rovers fans as his owners(sorry employers).

p.s.

1864roverite- this is preciely like him, when his so-called info is questioned he always shows his true colours and comes out with anti rovers fan bile like this.

• Backroom

Let's not make this the MG Road thread mk2, the last comment was a bit uncalled for but the bloke takes a lot of stick on here be it for his motives or employers he is still treat the same as any other poster.

If you don't like what he has to say then as with any other poster put him on ignore

Can he just not be banned :tu: As fans we are already suffering immensely from what has happened to our beloved club in such a short period of time.It does not help when other posters(non rovers fans and supposed employees of chicken corp plc ) stick the knife in . Fans have banter , he's not a fan, he's the ENEMY :angry2: YAY SILVA :closedeyes:

Jesus Christ, shut up, your getting really boring now. Get a life, get of this board and dont come back, you useless piece of pig ######

So getting back to topic is silva coming or not?

Dont know its dragging on now and our other incoming were sorted fast.

I imagine Venkys/kean etc, being as stupid as they are they will be waiting on the outcome of this transfer before making any more moves, so I hope that this is concluded and either he is brought in or we move on to different targets before we lose to many players.

Today's LT reports that talks are ongoing despite Sporting being confident that he is going to stay.

Like others have mentioned I have a feeling this has dragged on to long and his agent is using us to get him a better contract at Sporting.

MG that comment is very much unlike you and I would ask you to retract it.

Rovers fans have had the sufferings of decisions made by complete and utter incompetents, you should really sit back and look at that from a supporters point of view.

Venkys have a hard lesson to learn but for me I do not understand how they can be so successful in their field of business when they wont apply some basic common sense to a footballing decision tht COULD reap them so many rewards.

The simple decision to sack this idiot KEANSCUM would repa the benefits of a massive rise on season ticket renewals and hence see a bigger cash flow into the club, the knock on effect is corporate sales increases and merchandise through the club shop. I would even go as far to suggest the ST sales would double the current number in a week.

Now then look at what KEANSCM has done to alienate himself. In 18 months he has singlehandedly destroyed the footings of a great club ably assisted by the weak decision making of the owners. By employing fools they are being taken for a ride in the wages department. Accusations leveleed at the supporters, a ninja moron to body guard the manager, a team that clearly showed no idea of fight, no tactical awareness, no planning, unfit, not bothered, no pride and no snese of feeling as to what was happening off the pitch has all added to the frustrations of the supporters.

THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY THERE IS NO FAITH IN THE OWNERS. I HAVENT EVEN MENTIONED THE LIES !

Please dont come on here telling us we have no right to moan, WE HAVE. When Shabby Singh comes out and says that we are trialling a French Malaysian no mark of a defender after we have seen the efforts of Anderson and Ribeiro (NOT) you will have to forgive us for laughing. If at 26 he was good enough then a team from the senior leagues and abroad would have signed him long before, the truth is he clearly isnt good enough to get in an EVO stick div 1 side. Rovers fans know this so if Shabby had any standing in Malaysian or Asian football he would already know this.

I actually value your input my friend but your comments in your last post sort of angered me a little.

Fair enough. You're right. I apologise to all.

I 'get' why you're all angry. It's just a little frustrating for me when I see things getting better (IMO) at Rovers and some folk here still cannot find 1 decent positive in anything about the club. Surely there's something??

The new Malaysian is for PR. Nothing more.

Anyway... Sorry if I offended anybody.

Back to Silva....

Do the owners think he will sign MG or are they leaving that to Shebby to try to sort?

Seems to have been dragging on for a little bit too long, wonder if we're jsut a pawn in the whole thing and it's down to him pushing sporting for a better deal.

I 'get' why you're all angry. It's just a little frustrating for me when I see things getting better (IMO) at Rovers and some folk here still cannot find 1 decent positive in anything about the club. Surely there's something??

Back to Silva....

there's a thing called "trust" and " faith" , Venky's Kean etc have screwed us royally over the last 18months and we have lost ALL "trust" and "faith" in them ..... anything , ANYTHING , they do will not be trusted by us fans whether it be in good "faith" or not

Do the owners think he will sign MG or are they leaving that to Shebby to try to sort?

Seems to have been dragging on for a little bit too long, wonder if we're jsut a pawn in the whole thing and it's down to him pushing sporting for a better deal.

Rovers have done everything they can possibly do. It's up to Silva and Sporting to do the rest.

We all fully expected it to be tied up by now. I don't know what the delay is.

As you say, it could be his agent playing hardball with Sporting. Let's hope not.

Rovers are still confident of signing Adrien Silva, but seems Sporting are also very confident that Adrien will sign a new deal. This has dragged on for nearly 3 weeks now, my guess is that either we have made him a blockbuster offer that no one else can match, therefore he is trying to get away from Sporting or that his agent is using Rovers to get him a better deal at Sporting/another club.

I hadn't heard of this player until Rovers interest, but almost everyone I talk to say that this guy has an immense amount of potential and that IF handled properly could become Rovers "star man".

Back to Silva....

Be interested to know why (or how) you think things are getting better?

So far we have seen the following:

Kean is still manager

Agnew has a seat on the board (awful reputation)

Shebby - wait and see I guess

The so called structure we have in place is questionable at best - there seems to be a constant unwillingness/inability to appoint anyone sufficiently qualified in a senior role at the club.

We have brought in some players, but when we got RSC, Jermaine Jones in that "rocking" January, we still nearly got relegated.

Back to Silva....

Serious question, what are the "things getting better"?

Seems to me like;

We've just been relegated

Lost our top scorer (Yak)

Lost our best attacker (Hoilett)

About to lose Ollson/N'zonzi

Still got Kean as manager

We've got 2 of the least respected administrators now running the club from Ewood

People are losing their jobs at Ewood

We've no sponsor

Corp/Commercial sales are non-existent

We've just given a new contract to Jerome Anderson's son

What is 'getting better'?

When Venky's took over we were an established mid-table Premier League side, with some of THE BEST management in place in the boardroom.

Rovers are still confident of signing Adrien Silva, but seems Sporting are also very confident that Adrien will sign a new deal. This has dragged on for nearly 3 weeks now, my guess is that either we have made him a blockbuster offer that no one else can match, therefore he is trying to get away from Sporting or that his agent is using Rovers to get him a better deal at Sporting/another club.

I hadn't heard of this player until Rovers interest, but almost everyone I talk to say that this guy has an immense amount of potential and that IF handled properly could become Rovers "star man".

I'm slightly confused where we are up to with this deal.

Am I right in saying that Silva has agreed personal terms and a fee has been agreed between the clubs ?

If so is the hold up with Silva haggling over a new deal with Sporting ?

Let's not make this the MG Road thread mk2, the last comment was a bit uncalled for but the bloke takes a lot of stick on here be it for his motives or employers he is still treat the same as any other poster.

If you don't like what he has to say then as with any other poster put him on ignore

+1

Archived