BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of 5mins ago. The move is still on. Adrien called the family and told them personally.

As of 5mins ago. The move is still on. Adrien called the family and told them personally.

Find that comment and who you claim to be hard to believe.

Its exactly what an attention seeking wum would say.

Fair enough. Please ignore it.

Thanks.

If you don't like him or what he says then put him on the ignore list, it's becoming incredibly boring.

Well - as the saying goes the proof of the pudding ...... we will wait and see if he signs or not. If he has personally rung our owners in India to assure them - then I would imagine he is almost definite to sign - so MG's reputation is on the line.

I don't want to go over old ground but admin on this site have met MG Road and know who he is. they know he is genuine so cut him a bit of slack guys.

If he's saying the deal is on I'm more than happy to take his word for it. Just hope we get it sorted soon.

MG Road, they are only jealous because you know more inside info than them. He doesn't have to share news but it's good that he is.

Are you serious???? What information???? He is not a Rovers fan! Respect is earnt, all I know is that he talks out his backside insults fellow genuine fans on a personal level and claims to be part of the group that have willingly destroyed our club in under 2 years.

So I would rather rip his head off than "cut him some slack"

According to the lancashire telegraph Kean has flown to Portuagl to try and secure the deal to get SIlva. TBH if there was a person you would want to convince someone the sky isnt blue it would be Kean.

I actually think this is his only strong point. He does seem to be able to sell 'the dream' and 'the project' to players. The big trouble is that if they sign on the dotted line they quickly realise he was having them on.

According to the lancashire telegraph Kean has flown to Portuagl to try and secure the deal to get SIlva. TBH if there was a person you would want to convince someone the sky isnt blue it would be Kean.

I disagree, most fans and pundits were impressed with his press conferences and comments in general in the beginning. Further down the line most, if not all, realise he's delusional.

I also believe he has escaped much of the criticism he deserves from the press by knowing how to speak for himself.

Holiett was already here though John, he knew how things had changed under the new owners.

Still think Kean can sell the idea an vision that he and venkys supposedly have. Also his Portuguese may have come in handy.

Holiett was already here though John, he knew how things had changed under the new owners.

Still think Kean can sell the idea an vision that he and venkys supposedly have. Also his Portuguese may have come in handy.

So we think Danny Murphy joined us because of the "vision" or because we offered him a 2 year deal along with the highest wages?

Archived