BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

Sorry. Got my wires crossed. Silva is meeting with his old club today. Won't be able to sign til Tues/Wed at earliest.

Yes, we're actively looking for defenders.

Its "we're" now is it, have you had a promotion or are you just becoming as deluded as the horrid family that own you.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its "we're" now is it, have you had a promotion or are you just becoming as deluded as the horrid family that own you.

Family employ me. Own Rovers. (Thanks for paying my wages BTW)

oops - forgot to add one of these ;):tu:

The wankys are a joke outfit , the british public ridicule "your employers". And your proud to be associated with them ?? you will be looking for a new job back in BINDIPPIA once that weird family find out you single handedly destroyed any chance of PR recuperation for them :tu: :tu: :tu:

Not a chance you cant come on here and say these things you disrespectful ####!

I remember feeling like this before we signed Formica though so it's still fairly possible. I think I've read personal terms have basically been agreed already and it's just the fee we need to agree with Sporting and I'd rather it be like that than the other way round.

I hope he turns out better than Formica ....

Took you 5 full minutes to think of that huh? Genius.

10 minutes actually, who's the genius now?

Just out of interest, what do you actually get out of impersonating an employee of one of the biggest set of clowns ever to step foot on the British Isles? And also impersonating a pillock? It's not the route many would choose.

SO YOU LIKE HAVING FUN WITH HARDONS?? HMMMM

The wankys are a joke outfit , the british public ridicule "your employers". And your proud to be associated with them ?? you will be looking for a new job back in BINDIPPIA once that weird family find out you single handedly destroyed any chance of PR recuperation for them

Not a chance you cant come on here and say these things you disrespectful ####!

First post 11.29pm

Second post 11.35pm

I could almost hear to tiny gears in your head squeaking around whilst you thought up that juvenile 2nd post

Tired of playing with you now. Don't you have some windows to lick or crayons to eat?

Back on topic - Silva. Has he forced his old club to release him, or not?

First post 11.29pm

Second post 11.35pm

I could almost hear to tiny gears in your head squeaking around whilst you thought up that juvenile 2nd post

Tired of playing with you now. Don't you have some windows to lick or crayons to eat?

TWO not to ;) ... you cant play with me ,i am not into that sort of thing but clearly as demonstrated in your post before you clearly are ... MG LIKES PLAYING WITH HARDONS ..FACT

First post 11.29pm

Second post 11.35pm

Please can you stop talking absolute pig ######. Im sick of seeing your name, every time I see it, first thing that comes into my mind is oh it's Mr B again, who likes to pretend he's someone he's not and seeks attention at every given opportunity. DO1 please!

Family employ me. Own Rovers. (Thanks for paying my wages BTW)

oops - forgot to add one of these ;):tu:

aahhh bless! sorry have i hit a nerve their ginger ######, you are just another deluded BSin venky slave(especially if you think a penny of my money has contributed towards your Wage :lol: ).

p.s. the rubbish you come out with and your writing style(!) also reaffirms what most rovers fans know already, they only "employ" people thicker than they are(and there pretty Frigging thick!!!!).

I don't know about Silva's situation. I certainly hope he'll be coming to the Rovers as he seems quality.

Any word on better than decent defenders? We are light there and leaked goals last season. We desperately need improvement in the back line.

More pressing, however, do the Raos seriously think Kean has what it takes to win promotion to the PL? The single most important position is manager and we are being lead by a loser. Consider:

West Ham had Sam Allardyce, a far more disciplined and talented manager than Kean, and they won promotion only at the last minute. What makes anyone think that Kean could duplicate Sam's feat? He's not even close to the same quality.

QPR, Norwich and Swansea are all Championship teams that won promotion to the PL and stayed there, even as we fell to the Championship. That should give the Raos an idea as to the level of competitiveness in the Championship. Managers like Coyle, Halloway, Warnock, Mowbray, Mackay, Jackett and Grayson will out think Kean everyday of the week.

Frankly, Kean isn't good enough and that should be apparent to anyone with any sort of logical reasoning. Do you know why he is still employed?

The Silva deal is still 'on'. All personal terms have been agreed to. We just need the go-ahead from his agent that his former club have given up and won't pursue legal action should he sign for us.

I hear that we'll sign 'a couple' of players and look to the academy for our defensive needs should any of our current line-up decide to exit (which they will).

Nothing has changed within the family regarding Kean. 2 want him to stay, and 2 want him to go. The big difference this year is that Kean wont be the one reporting to the family on how we lost (but played brilliantly), it'll be Shebby giving it straight.

Obviously 2 of them think that he is up to the task of getting Rovers back into the EPL but I think he'll be under a lot more pressure from Pune to get some wins immediately.

MG

The Silva deal is still 'on'. All personal terms have been agreed to. We just need the go-ahead from his agent that his former club have given up and won't pursue legal action should he sign for us.

I hear that we'll sign 'a couple' of players and look to the academy for our defensive needs should any of our current line-up decide to exit (which they will).

Nothing has changed within the family regarding Kean. 2 want him to stay, and 2 want him to go. The big difference this year is that Kean wont be the one reporting to the family on how we lost (but played brilliantly), it'll be Shebby giving it straight.

Obviously 2 of them think that he is up to the task of getting Rovers back into the EPL but I think he'll be under a lot more pressure from Pune to get some wins immediately.

MG

Oh where to start Sheb, sorry, MG.

1. Why would there be legal action over Silva? Either they're prepared to sell or not? Then again Venkys are the experts when it comes to agents so I'll duck out of this one.

2. On what basis do they believe the academy lads will be good enough to step up? Cause Kean said? Or have they run out of money, what with agents fees and everything, already?

3. 2 want him in 2 want him out. Oh how convenient. That old chestnut. And the rationale on keeping him on is what exactly? What criteria have they used? Popularity? His ability to fill the ground? Competence? The fact he has just appointed a set of wazzocks? The fact he constantly lies? Nothing to do with those rumours then?

Same old, same old then.

MG

so they plan to replace the likes of Olsson Dann and Givet with academy players????? Footballing suicide!!! IF those players leave they must be replaced with players who have the ability and experience tho play Championship football immediately , not in 3, 4, 6 months time

MG

One of the two who want him to stay obviously being that footballing genius Mrs Desai.Pathetic and infuriating.

Archived