BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we think Danny Murphy joined us because of the "vision" or because we offered him a 2 year deal along with the highest wages?

Nobody mentioned Murphy John. But you could argue the likes of Rochina and Vuckevic were sold the vision of the club.

I'm no fan of Kean, but he does seem to sell the club very well. He is a complete fantasist mind you.

I don't want to go over old ground but admin on this site have met MG Road and know who he is. they know he is genuine so cut him a bit of slack guys.

If he's saying the deal is on I'm more than happy to take his word for it. Just hope we get it sorted soon.

+1

Dont see the point in signing him. Another skilled midfielder will just be benched, like rochina, like vukcevic ect. Just like the ones before him he will not fit into steve keans long ball tactics and will remain on the bench 90% of the time due to the seniority of dunn, pedersen and new boy murphy.

According to the lancashire telegraph Kean has flown to Portuagl to try and secure the deal to get SIlva. TBH if there was a person you would want to convince someone the sky isnt blue it would be Kean.

But when Kean is the ultimate boss at the club who else are you going to trust ?

In 2010 a football club was bought by some chicken farmers and the fans suffered for a crime they didn't commit. These fans escaped from what felt like a maximum security stockade to the Blackburn underground. Today, still wanted by the chicken chasers, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

Sorry I tried

I disagree, most fans and pundits were impressed with his press conferences and comments in general in the beginning. Further down the line most, if not all, realise he's delusional.

I also believe he has escaped much of the criticism he deserves from the press by knowing how to speak for himself.

Huh...odd, that sounds like exactly why you DO agree with him...is that what you meant to say? Serious question.

He's a completely different type of player to the ones you mention above. He's not so much the creative type as a box to box midfielder.

In that case good sir, i take back half of what i said.

He will still be benched mostly, historys way of repeating itself and all

I really hope this quy sign as he could be as good for us like Cabaye has been for Newcastle.

I do think everyone here would like to see him at Ewood. The only problem for most of the people here is that Kean is still in charge.

I really hope this quy sign as he could be as good for us like Cabaye has been for Newcastle.

I do think everyone here would like to see him at Ewood. The only problem for most of the people here is that Kean is still in charge.

Agreed 100%

P.S.

wiki's mods are even more on the ball than brfcs.

Archived