BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear that Rovers want two more players once they have signed silva. However, that will change depending on who leaves. If Olsson leaves then we will sign a replacement for him, plans are already being made for N'Zonzi's replacement (probably gosling), and possibly replacements for formica and goodwillie if they are sold.

The positions being actively looked for at the moment are a defender and central midfielder. I would also like to see another striker and winger come in as well but that will depend on getting rid of goodwillie and formica.

Youngsters will be used a squad players but if a dann or givet went, which I think is unlikely, then a replacement will be sought.

is it her husband who also wants him to stay? If she was your wife you'd agree with her as well!

If she had been my wife she would have been long gone, its her familys money so he could bugger off and claim half!!

Maybe its different in India and all you get is a couple of Elephants :lol:

he'll be like one of those husbands who puts up with everything. Do the dishes, put the ironing board up, put the bin out, paint the ceiling, wash the car etc etc. I never thought I'd see the day that Zelda from Terrahawks would be running the club.

Regarding the transfers i really cannot get over excited as mentioned a billion times before as long as Kean the imposter picks the team, does the team talk and does the tactics it matters not a jot who we sign.

I can't quite put my finger on why but seeing MG refer to Rovers as "we" makes me really uncomfortable. It's like he's "on message". I severely doubt the Vs still don't know who MG is. (If it was ever a secret).

Oh and his posts are starting to remind me of Nicko.

I can't quite put my finger on why but seeing MG refer to Rovers as "we" makes me really uncomfortable. It's like he's "on message". I severely doubt the Vs still don't know who MG is. (If it was ever a secret).

Oh and his posts are starting to remind me of Nicko.

Their are people on here who know precisely who he is and he is blatantly on here to just gather information, he hasn't given 1 piece of info that has been proved right or wrong(just vague, hollow and un-provable), i personally think he should be banned from the site as he obviously only has Venkys interests at heart and on many occasions has spoke of rovers fans with the same contempt shown by the Venkys regime.

I actually appreciate MG's posts.

That he actually works for Venkys has been confirmed.

He does give us a small window in the process. I don't know how accurate the information is, but I can say the same about 90% of ITKs.

He has insulted a few but to be fair some have likewise gone after him.

I actually appreciate MG's posts.

That he actually works for Venkys has been confirmed.

He does give us a small window in the process. I don't know how accurate the information is, but I can say the same about 90% of ITKs.

He has insulted a few but to be fair some have likewise gone after him.

Me too.

Like others who claim to be ITK, he gets things wrong or the situation changes.

He is bound to receive abuse, because of who he works for.

3. 2 want him in 2 want him out. Oh how convenient. That old chestnut.

Hopefully when (if) his contract is up next summer, the question will be "should we give him a new contract", which then ends with a 2-2 -tie and a new contract won't be given. On the other hand, if the question is "should we allow him to leave", then a 2-2 -tie would mean a new contract? :)

When MG.Road talks about the club looking to the academy for defensive players if any of the senior players leave.

This is the biggest single indication that Blackburn Rovers football club will not be going back up intothe premiership after this coming season.

When MG.Road talks about the club looking to the academy for defensive players if any of the senior players leave.

This is the biggest single indication that Blackburn Rovers football club will not be going back up intothe premiership after this coming season.

I don't think he meant if any senior players leave, I simply think he means that we will in order to provide back-up for the current group.

I don't think he meant if any senior players leave, I simply think he means that we will in order to provide back-up for the current group.

Read his post again Eddie , it went along the lines of ,,"they will look towards the academy for defenders should any of the current ones leave" ...... to me ( and JAL) that means no experience defenders will be brought in to replace Dann Givet and Olsson should the leave

and as for MG Road , he's (like Nicko was ) just playing the pantomine villain

Yeah because when we looked to the Acadamy to Phil Jones under Big Sam it proved a complete disaster didn't it Jal. Also to a lesser extent when we looked towards Hanley.

Yes and there isnt another Phil Jones in there. So dont get sucked into some spiv from the club telling you otherwise.

When big Sam was here the club was far more professional than it is today.

• Moderation Lead

Yes and there isnt another Phil Jones in there. So dont get sucked into some spiv from the club telling you otherwise.

When big Sam was here the club was far more professional than it is today.

Thanks for the last part Captain Obvious...... :tu:

Disagree JAL, from speaking to people who watch the youth and ressies it appears we have two highly rated Centre Halves coming through teh ranks. One has just been sent out on loan to get some experience and the other has travelled to Austria with the first team squad.

Disagree JAL, from speaking to people who watch the youth and ressies it appears we have two highly rated Centre Halves coming through teh ranks. One has just been sent out on loan to get some experience and the other has travelled to Austria with the first team squad.

The two scousers ? the big lad is the better one, but hes just gone out to Rochdale on loan I think dont know how long for, the other weaker one, well sorry you need to re ask those people again and ask what sort of standard do they want for the club.

They let a better one go, Matty Pearson was a far better centre back!!

I had the same thought. Our buys are all offense related which ignores the fact that we scored plenty last season but were still relegated. Our poor defense was the reason for relegation or, more accurately, management.

Kean couldn't field a balanced team, or make proper adjustments, to save his life. It seems we're in for more of the same this season.

Yeah because when we looked to the Acadamy to Phil Jones under Big Sam it proved a complete disaster didn't it Jal. Also to a lesser extent when we looked towards Hanley.

I think we have a lot of talent in the academy. But talent alone won't get us promoted. The kids need experience before we rely on them to get us back to the PL. Under Sam they would be broken in gradually, not so [apparently] Kean,

I had the same thought. Our buys are all offense related which ignores the fact that we scored plenty last season but were still relegated. Our poor defense was the reason for relegation or, more accurately, management.

Kean couldn't field a balanced team, or make proper adjustments, to save his life. It seems we're in for more of the same this season.

I think we have a lot of talent in the academy. But talent alone won't get us promoted. The kids need experience before we rely on them to get us back to the PL. Under Sam they would be broken in gradually, not so [apparently] Kean,

Yeah but I think a lot of the issues werent just the standard of our defenders. Its the structure of the team, we didnt keep hold of the ball that well with Murphy and importantly if we get Silva I think that will improve dramatically. Straight away the pressure on the back four is lessened, I think the key is that for too long we have not had a genuine box to box footballer alongside a midfielder who is comfortable on the ball and is capable of dictating play. If you play the good Olsson in one wide position and Simon in the other with Silva and Murphy then I think you get a much more competitive midfield especially if we can add gosling to the mix.. Persauding both Simon and Olsson is in my mind v v important. (still dont get what baldy has against Simon)

We spent the majority of last season with no natural right sided winger, and yet, even now, we dont seem to be linked with anyone of this ilk.

Archived