BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adrien Silva & Fabio Nunes

Kamy100

I actually appreciate MG's posts.

That he actually works for Venkys has been confirmed.

He does give us a small window in the process. I don't know how accurate the information is, but I can say the same about 90% of ITKs.

He has insulted a few but to be fair some have likewise gone after him.

Me too.

Like others who claim to be ITK, he gets things wrong or the situation changes.

He is bound to receive abuse, because of who he works for.

missing my point, he clearly only comes on here to gather info he has never given any info of any substance.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But surely if I wanted to gather info I'd just read the forum without posting?

What kind of info would you consider 'substantial'?

Please PM me the answer... I don't want to take this thread any further off topic.

Thanks.

But surely if I wanted to gather info I'd just read the forum without posting?

What kind of info would you consider 'substantial'?

Please PM me the answer... I don't want to take this thread any further off topic.

Thanks.

What's the word on this complete nobody from France we're supposed to be interested in MG? Pub League standard by all accounts?! Surely it was blatant enough with the signing of Myles? Or is it just a case of your employers think they can get away with anything now?

I mean, it's not really their money now is it? How much debt can that huge multi national conglomerate, Venky's London Limited, actually stand? Bring on the debt.

Oh, yes. Sorry. Silva might be signing. Smashing.

As for Nunes - did you note that a Benfica fan hadn't even heard of him? Another one for Kean's "Elite Development Squad" then eh? He'll slot right in with Bruno and Myles.

What are your thoughts on the signing of those two players by the way? Any comment?

Sporting's president claims that they are close to signing a new contract with Adrien Silva. Probably next week.

Fabio nunes is a youth Portugal international which is more relevant when you don't play for the big 3 in Portugal. He was also on loan to Parma so he can't be that bad...

Yeah but I think a lot of the issues werent just the standard of our defenders. Its the structure of the team, we didnt keep hold of the ball that well with Murphy and importantly if we get Silva I think that will improve dramatically. Straight away the pressure on the back four is lessened, I think the key is that for too long we have not had a genuine box to box footballer alongside a midfielder who is comfortable on the ball and is capable of dictating play.

I don't seem to remember us having that under Allardyce either. Yet we were able to defend.

The problem is our defence is crap. Other issues like a lack of holding midfielder exacerbate that problem, but they are not the problem.

I don't seem to remember us having that under Allardyce either. Yet we were able to defend.

The problem is our defence is crap. Other issues like a lack of holding midfielder exacerbate that problem, but they are not the problem.

I am not saying our defenders are great, its pretty obvious that the standard of our defenders is noway near as good as it was under Sam, he had a good set of defenders to work with. I was just saying that its simply not just the defenders. Having a midfield that can retain possession at least takes pressure of the defence which with the standard of our defenders becomes even more crucial.

According to the lt silva has rejected the contract offer and is set on moving to rovers!

You can only imagine the story he's been spun to actually want to come here so desperately.

What's the word on this complete nobody from France we're supposed to be interested in MG? Pub League standard by all accounts?! Surely it was blatant enough with the signing of Myles? Or is it just a case of your employers think they can get away with anything now?

I mean, it's not really their money now is it? How much debt can that huge multi national conglomerate, Venky's London Limited, actually stand? Bring on the debt.

Oh, yes. Sorry. Silva might be signing. Smashing.

As for Nunes - did you note that a Benfica fan hadn't even heard of him? Another one for Kean's "Elite Development Squad" then eh? He'll slot right in with Bruno and Myles.

What are your thoughts on the signing of those two players by the way? Any comment?

My thoughts are that I've never seen either of them play and I'd never heard their names until I heard them in connection with a potential signing with Rovers. In saying that, IMO they deserve better than coming to a club with fans who constantly moan and complain, such as yourself.

How's that for a comment?

Interesting one this Silva. Cryer says he has snubbed several top clubs and champions league football and wants to join Rovers. What kind of wages he gets from here? Is his agent just making up these other clubs and wants to earn few pound more? Is he even good? Scouting history under Kean is what it is. Has Kean even seen him? The possible transfer reminds too much of Petrovic. Snapped under top club noses and the transfer took few weeks.

Here's the latest LET-story: http://www.lancashir...rn_Rovers_move/

I'm ready to bet 1 (one) pound that he wouldn't be choosing Rovers over the other clubs if the offers are more or less similar. Either the Montpelliers and Portos are just agent's smokescreen or we're really going out on a limb here financially and the lad (or his agent) is looking to cash in. In either case we can expect stories in the press about Silva's desire to leave and interest of bigger clubs in January at the latest - should he join Rovers in the first place.

My thoughts are that I've never seen either of them play and I'd never heard their names until I heard them in connection with a potential signing with Rovers. In saying that, IMO they deserve better than coming to a club with fans who constantly moan and complain, such as yourself.

Myles and Bruno deserve nothing better. They both knew they are not even close PL players. Bruno took the deal and Rovers was idiot one by giving it. But Myles was arranged by his daddy. They felt no shame to do it and daddy cries in TV that little Myles is bullied.

Nunes sounds like a real footballer. Hard to imagine him as a starter at first but maybe he proves me wrong. The club has been so unprofessional that giving a shot to nobody Malaysian is a very bad joke. Atleast it should have done in quiet. Take apart few trainings and that´s it.

Pretty weak. No change there.

Whilst my club is owned and run by shysters I'm afraid there will always be a lot to moan and complain about.

They must have filled his head with a load of lies and half truths.

He sounds like he would be a good signing but like anyone willing to sign for the bald fat monkey you have to wonder why! More dodgy crap going on no doubt! If I ever meet the fat idiot..............!

Sunil Chettri has just signed for Sporting Lisbon

He is an Indian player and friend of the Venkys

He had a trial in 2009 with Coventry, recommended by Steve Kean when he was there with Chris Coleman.

Maybe the Adrien deal will go through today.

Sporting Lisbon's President is convinced that Adrien Silva will sign a new contract with them.

He said:

"Just yesterday I saw some news about Adrien, that he wouldn't renew his contract. You will realize next week that it is absolutely false, you will realize that this week that the news that have been coming out don't correspond to reality"

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=341442

Sporting Lisbon's President is convinced that Adrien Silva will sign a new contract with them.

He said:

"Just yesterday I saw some news about Adrien, that he wouldn't renew his contract. You will realize next week that it is absolutely false, you will realize that this week that the news that have been coming out don't correspond to reality"

http://www.abola.pt/....aspx?id=341442

It certainly is dragging on, either Silva has been holding out for more money from them or they are desperate to now keep him.

Isnt Silva not that happy with Lisbon because he was loaned out last year? And actually played for the team that beat Lisbon in the cup - maybe last ditch attempt from Lisbon to keep him.

Sporting Lisbon's directors were not happy of his commitment to beat them in the Cup final.

But he said today that all is well between him, the manager and the directors.

He wants to receive a similar wage to those of the first team, not the same he earned before.

Sporting Lisbon's directors were not happy of his commitment to beat them in the Cup final.

But he said today that all is well between him, the manager and the directors.

He wants to receive a similar wage to those of the first team, not the same he earned before.

So its looking more likey he will stay at Lisbon? As long as they increase his wages to the level of other first team players

Honestly, it is hard to understand what is behind this story.

The only true thing in all of this is that he is doing the pre season with the team.

Other than that, it is dificult to tell who is telling/writing the truth.

Archived